DAILY REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS COMPROMISED

If you are new here you probably don't know this, but this board is under constant heavy attacks from paid posters propagating certain agendas, as well as a lot of people trying to destroy the board culture till anyone leaves.

Usual tactics include:
- bait threads (threads that offend you and make you reply like "how can X compete" "x btfo" "is X redpilled" etc.)
- heavy bait threads (threads that are downright so annoying you want to punch the OP like "*kills baby* my body, my choice sweetie :)")
- slide threads (threads that distract from ongoing political events with "what happens here?" "can we save women?" etc.)
- drumpf threads (threads that offend Trump voters to involve them in debates without real topics like "I regret my vote so much!!")
- Sup Forums-tier & /x/-tier threads (sometimes the other boards post here because it is the most active, "flat earth", "give advice on X" etc.)
- emigration threads / posts (threads that suggest Sup Forums is shit or dead and that people should start leaving it)
- LARP threads (threads that pretend that something is happening like "REALLY HAPPENING WW3 NOW!!" or "I am an FBI insider, AMA.")
- over-the-top conspiracy posting (anons that spam pictures of random handsigns, vague connections with no info behind)
- defeatist posting (anons that claim that believing we can save the board is naive and that you should just give up and leave)

Please know that those threads are about 85% of the board, if not more sometimes. Replying to those threads without putting "sage" (without quotation marks) in the options field bumps those threads to the top and lets good topics slide, therefore undermining the real discussion and real investigations going on. Please do not participate in helping paid shills and normies making it harder for everyone to keep track of good topics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington
youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have been here longer please contribute by reminding new posters of this and posting infos on shill and slide strategies, as well as not giving in and leaving for other boards.

DAILY REMINDER THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY EARN MONEY BY INFLUENCING SHITPOSTER LIKE YOU ON Sup Forums

-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
-> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Responsibility_and_Ethics_in_Washington

DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHILLING EXPLAINED AND HOW IT IS A REAL DANGER

-> youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0

EDUCATE YOURSELVES
EDUCATE OTHERS

how many

>WW3 NOW
>ITS ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING
>how can white males compete?
>drumpf btfo
>is weed redpilled?
>niggers have no cult... oh.
>is Sup Forums satire?
>tfw no white gf, why live
etc.

threads have there been today?
I guess you can't even count them.

Bump.
This is real information that everyone who posts on Sup Forums needs to read and memorize.

>doing dog's work
>witnessed

>americans are waking up
>shilling intensifies heavily

This needs to be THE thread of the day. Keep it up.

Somebody pin/sticky this ffs

Bump

I bet the mods are in on it.

I think it's just that most of this counts as "board culture" now...

>this board is under constant heavy attacks from paid posters propagating certain agendas,
But why? What agendas? Why would anyone bother with changing the asshole of the internet?

Also mods are banning people who are pointing out too many shill threads. It counts as "spam".

Because this website is fucking huge by now.
Simple as that.

The most dangerous thing to this board is its own autism

Now gtfo vegans

>now
it always was

Sticky pls

How does one request pins/stickies from mods? How many people need to request before it's considered?

Rhetological fallacies pin was a good one but it a a secondary problem at the moment. We don't even get to argue because of all the shilling.

keep it alive!

you are the resistance.