youtube.com/watch?v=ws6lcTeX2uI

Nice police FORCE

haa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting
youtube.com/watch?v=m1lc7i7BaG8&t=45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys, I think I caught autism from this. Don't watch it.

>this fucking soundtrack

Americans are fucking retarded.

Which FSA battalion is this?

Boo, they didn't behead any drug traffickers.

Boo.

lol barney fife

You already lost the drug war you stupid fag.

>Peyton

I find it hard to believe Americans think this is an OK sound to name a Person with. What a horrible name.

this guy recently became sheriff btw

[nasheed intensifies]

lmao at the balaclavas and synchronized roll out

it's the goons from the professional.

Commencing community engagement in 3.. 2.. 1..

>balaclavas but no beheading of Narcos
>Talking a tough about locking up dime a dozen street level dealers
>Meanwhile we helped create the heroin addiction this problem.

>What a horrible name.
Why? What does it sound like to you?

>Sheriff, who you gonna need for the drug raid?

Don't be talking shit about Peyton..

>he's reading from cuecards,
>he couldn't memorise a 90 second monologue
>militarising police is okay
>they look like terrorists
>manlet cop forgot his sunglassses
>holy shit america is over

every one of those detectives has an identifiable build and body type and you could easily publicly out them on a website by getting hold of some employment data from that hillbilly sheriff's office

He sounds like someone else Sup Forums knows
youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10

Here in Floriduhhh, dipshit cops are common.
I mean, Mike Chitwood's a cool guy, but then you have Grady Judd and guys like this. Retarded southerners.

That's a really stupid idea
Now the dope dealers are either going to take his advice and 'run' if they see that, some might even decide to barricade themselves in with weapons, waiting for his swat team.
I mean it was kind of intimidating, his guys look like terrorists. Just stupid though

>>manlet cop forgot his sunglassses

kek

These communities are being fucking wrecked by this shit. In my town a few months ago we had 22 OD's in one night. My brother was caught up in that lifestyle and was arrested for dealing. Best thing that ever happened to him. We need cops to worry about crime instead of revenue like they used to.

kys

>puts on masks
>acts like a tough guy
>talks a buncha tough guy shit
>no beheading of unbelievers
>no abduction of the enemy's women for breeding

LAKE COUNTY FL SHERIFF SUCKS AT JIHAD

LRN 2 TERRORIST YOU FUCKING NOOBS

Damn they declared jihad on heroin

This video gave me autism

I just did a google of "officer shooting lake county ,fl" these dudes dont fucking play. I just realized this is where my buddy lives in DeLand. FL is infected with drug epidemic.

2001 the year the USA went back to Afghanistan.
Funny how it's the same year the Talibans decided it was haram sell poison.

>These communities are being fucking wrecked by this shit.
Why are people in your community even using heroin? People don't just start doing smack for no reason. It's generally because their lives are shit, and you'll NEVER solve the problem until you address the underlying cause.
Going to pretend-war with people over heroin is not going to fix this problem.

It's showboating and some faggot cops thinking they're hardasses.

Heroin dealers? They're just the symptom. If only we knew exactly what the cause behind the opiate addiction crisis in the US was.

Aren't Heroin overdoses a great thing for law enforcement? I mean the criminals just die. A lot of work saved.

Peyton is a good red-blooded American name. Nobody cares about what a third-world subhuman iberian rapebaby nigger like you thinks anyway.

wew, fucking based. addicts and dealers need to be gassed

>you will never see cops publicly execute degenerate criminals

I mean not the "oops my finger slipped, i thought he had a gun" execute.
I mean line them up on a wall and bring a m249 out

The dealers don't die. Just (stupid)users.
Anyone with sense knows how to allergy-test their dope before using it, be it smack, crank, coke, or even weed(if you're dumb enough to buy shitty weed).

Even smarter people just use the dnm. Fuck street dealers. Internet drugs are best.

What now?

Spain... Literally who?

Here's a proper movie style exec.
In Brasil though.

>Submit an Annoymous Tip
keked
Florida is full of redneck sheriffs. Avoid rural Florida.

Christ, they look like ISIS members...

Are all of them sheriffs or only the guy in the middle?

What a bunch of fucking faggots.

Dope will win

That's really all that needs to be said about cops and government in the US.
Cops are so fucking inept and stupid and gung-ho here that you can literally use them to play fucked up practical jokes on people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

These are the folks that people here look to for safety. It's sad.

WHEN
WILL
THEY
EVER
LEARN?

The ones with masks are undercovers.
Hence the masks. They're trying to hide their identities, but the thought of looking like badasses on TV was too irresistible.

Nothing compared to this guy

AMERICA'S TOP COP

youtube.com/watch?v=m1lc7i7BaG8&t=45s

drug units and agencies are just a reason to over inflate police budgets. Meanwhile joe blow cop in Detroit is using his personal cellphone to call in a murder because their car radios are rationed.

It's pretty weird how one anonymous tip leads to an entire Swat team busting down your door without knocking

Weak. Our PM Fico did press conference about fighting "hatespeech" with bunch of police commando thugs around him.

Few days later said special anti extremist commando raided house of 90yo historian/priest who was known to disagree with mainstream narrative... poor guy had to be taken to hospital.

And few weeks later same commando arrested 20yo girl that made video of burning quran, at night with like 20 policemen armed with automatic weapons.

shiii this is some cowboy shit

holy shit the memes make themselves

pain in sides!

but what can they do? If it's real then every second matters

you know those crazy eyes the chinks talk about? like, seeing all white around the pupil. this guy.

t. New Yorker transplant

I support the police and sheriffs.
Most of them are good guys who want to help their community. I still think Marijuana should be decriminalized though.

>Our undercover agents have already bought heroin
>Wigging out wearing masks and shit

holy kek

The video would have had the cringe factor halved if his flanking buddies just had regular uniforms on.

>NAME MY BAND

Florida Man and the Gator Graters?

>I'm lake county Sheri-
>immediately burst out into laughter

I knew faggots were going to try and act tough now that trump won. It's going to be really cringey for the next 4 years

H-Town Crackdown

actually its fucking retarded sounding hot dog eating neocon bush voter name

And this whole fucking situation wouldn't be so fucked if-
1. Florida docs hadn't been handing out opioids and benzos like candy in the early 2000s
2. Florida life wasn't so monotonous and depressing

I've been in jail down here(over 10 years ago, back in 06) and people down here, particularly whites, even use Xanax bars like they're recreational.
Their lives suck ass. Their "old ladies" are constantly cheating on them, etc.
Really, I wish meth and other stims were more popular here. Everyone wants downers though.
And thus we get "Florida Man".

No your right it's a shit-tier name

So many old American names just sound like garbage

>Derryl
>Stevie
>Jackson

kek

>Florida
/thread

just dont do heroin you retarded white trash

Laff

OP I see no problem with this PSA. Sage and deport for you. What did you feel the need to post this for, also you did not contribute anything for discussion. This is against the rules. Read the sticky.

whats the story on this

It's hard to get GOOD drugs down here.
Even RCs are banned. You have to order them online if you want anything good.
The normie trash is stuck with ditch weed and opioids.

Even 40oz beers/malts are banned here. As is everclear.
Florida is like this weird mix the left and the right. The only good things here are weather in the winter, and some of the gun laws.
Open carry is illegal here though. Unless you're 5-0.

Ever since guns were divised, manlets became most dangerous.

AYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

how about get a hobby or just smoke cigs if you need a bad habit

At least Trump's promise to be really tough on heroin has already come to fruition. I also saw that Christie is doing infomercials offering support to opioid addicts.

Holy shit. Cajun Right wing death squads.

Hard to explain, it just sounds silly to me. How does the name sound to you?

Who's that guy, he looks like a fagget, and someone with a silly name.

Well, at least my name is not Payton.

Oh you know, just those guys who despite not participating in WW2 still had enough volunteers to form a 40k man force supporting Nazi Germany. Funny that you mention gas.

Hancock is really silly too. Why would you name your kid something like that?

this vid is actually kino. op's video was embarrassing and gay

at the risk of sounding like a anti-white cuck alot of working class whites in america are retarded and name their kids shit like brindon, taylor, track, payton, obviously they're better than niggers but still

Well for me, I like to go fast. Really fast.

But for others, their lives just suck.
Mine doesn't, and I spend about 95% of my waking time sober. But other people here, LOTS of them, just have god-awful life standards.
Like I said, their chicks cheat on them, etc. This place is full of fuckness due to it being sort of a crossroads of "culture". It's like Cali with guns replacing weed. Even the weed here is ass. I have family out in Washington send me my bud.

Also, I grew up on a tobacco farm up north, and you couldn't pay me to smoke cancer sticks.
I do enjoy a fine cigar once in a great while though.

Also, I should point out, the biggest problem with the legal system here isn't even cops. It's probation officers who will violate your probation on a whim.

I like it
Sadly our cops dont do shit like this

Op is just salty that the bobbies confiscated his spoon

>Florida life wasn't so monotonous and depressing
I don't understand that, though. Yeah, it is a bit monotonous and depressing, but what would actually make that change? Having more shitty clubs that play shit music?

I can't really think of anything you could add to the state that would make that change. At least we have lots of state parks and beaches (but I hate the beach, so whatever) - and some of the best (overpriced) themeparks in the country.

Florida is basically the Australia of America: It's hot, barely hospitable and most of the animals will kill you, but there's a lot to love if you're a weirdo like that ...

>Florida is like this weird mix the left and the right.
That's what happens when you have a state that's basically Deep South but all the big cities are Super Lib.

>The only good things here are weather in the winter, and some of the gun laws.
Also no income tax.
And some great clouds if you're into that sort of thing ...

Fuck Peyton Mango.

Brady is the GOAT.

>but what would actually make that change?
Seasons, mountains, cocaine. Take your pick.

>Also no income tax.
It is cheap, but there's this feeling of stagnation here.
For example, nature parks They're all the same. In my home state, just in my county, you could visit three different parks and three different ecosystems in a day. Here, Brevard and Marion are the same shit except Brevard has tourist-filled beaches.

Me on the left

First thing that came to my mind, fuck that crypto Mexican,

Did the nigga going for the bicycle had a go-pro on her head?

>Seasons
>mountains
I don't see how having a big mountain in the background or having the leaves all change color would change the monotony.
>cocaine
So wait, one way to break up the monotony that drives people to do drugs ... is more drugs?

Sounds like the sun got to you too, boy.

>In my home state, just in my county, you could visit three different parks and three different ecosystems in a day. Here, Brevard and Marion are the same shit except Brevard has tourist-filled beaches.
Wow, it's almost as if Florida isn't the same as your home state. Maybe you should go back?

And it takes a bit longer to see the changes, but we do have some different eco systems. The southern half is more swampy and flat while the northern half is more hilly and wooded. And while our natural eco-systems are samey, take a 45 minute drive from a liberal, "progressive" city and you're out in the deep south.

Cringe.

>Context
One day in Chicago.
Looks like it.

Maybe it just sounds silly to me because I am not American. I am sure some of our Spanish names sound strange to English speakers, like Pepe or Manolo.

>is more drugs?
Yes. There's a world of difference between drugs like benzos and opioids, and drugs like coke and meth.

>Maybe you should go back?
North Carolina is a nice place. Not going back to fucking Maryland, I left for good reason.

It'z coming to all nigged-up countries. We had to do this not for whites but for all the enrichment.

DR HEROIN, IM PSA