Would you rather have 2 dads or 2 mums?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>my 2 dads and a chemistry set

Two dads. Lesbian couples have the highest domestic violence rate of all adult pairings. Even if the two dads or two moms are platonic, two women together are inherently unstable.

A child (boy especially) with 2 dads has a higher chance of being bullied in the playground.

But he also has a father figure to show him how to get over it.

correct answer

both are bad but one is clearly worse

Don't know. Never had even one dad...

> yfw Millenials switch to this in their 30s.

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

75/79 studies on the subject say that's bullshit,

Semi related. The actress from that show dropped out of Hollywood, got married, earned a law degree, and is devoutly Catholic.

>Columbia
>Cares about reality

this. see

>pol
>cares about reality that contradicts their worldview
you do know what a meta-analysis is, yes?

Not if they're II homos

>a gay dad
like that's gonna toughen him up enough to deal with it.

Most definitely 2 moms. If I had 2 dads then who would stay to raise me?

t. Nigger

2 mums so i can bang them

For real though.
>Columbia

kek

The studies analyzed did not originate from Columbia, you are attacking a name instead of the argument.

That's why meta-analyses are a high standard in scientific research. While one or two studies will have flawed or biased methodologies, a look at a large group of them eliminates that and shows the reasons for exceptions, which is also explained for the 4/79 that show negative outcomes.

no

2 dad as long as they are not pedo.
Women are histrionic and abusive as fuck.

id rather kill myself

2 dads.

Single mothers are the cause of most of modern society's problems so 2 of them is probably even worse.

They weren't gay. Her mom fucked both of them and didnt know who the dad was when she died.

Would rather have been aborted