I look around at the state of the internet and I see two things...

I look around at the state of the internet and I see two things. I see crazy extremists on the left and I see crazy extremists on the right. They - tumblr, Sup Forums - collectively drown out all real discussion with memeing and victimization narratives.

And you know what I realize? People under the age of 30 shouldn't be able to vote.

The internet has created an entire generation of turboautists.

Beyoncé is a whore who bleach her skin and hair, then promotes Black Panthers and BLM.
Fuck,look at skin difference LOLO

Black people can lighten and darken due to sun exposure, or lack there of, just like white people.

women shouldnt be allowed to vote

So you're saying she's been hiding from the sun the past several years?

That's fine, as long as people over sixty are also barred from voting.

Some how managed to get myself onto a Dazed article, God help us

So who's this tranny?

A month or two couped up in the house can make a noticeable difference.

Michelle Obama

Soon beyonce is going to look like a Swede girl and then get ficki by a Somalian refugee. Not sure who the left will blame on that one.

aren't most retards in this world men?

Most geniuses too, it's a bell curve.

found the roastie

I say 25-65. Leaves a good majority of the populous but cuts out a good majority of imbeciles.

My cousins husbands sister got a pic of him once

>Leave voting to millennials and baby boomers.
No thanks.

tits or gtfo

most women are retarded

so if tards ween't allowed to vote, then that would leave an even more % of women in the voting block?

This.
Id say voting should be done by 25-50 year old property owning males. No one else.

only if you define retard as under 80 iq rather than the under 120 iq that it should be defined as

>compromise is good
>the middle ground is always the most logical and sensible position
cuck

implying this shit will make a difference, its not women or age, its the poison msm corrupting everyone. we are privileged from Sup Forums and the thought that others who are sucked into the bullshit they are fed every day should be banned from voting is ridiculous, we need to abolish the jewish media.

and 90% of black people fall under that too

Yes nobody under 30 should be voting.

No women should be voting at all but at least a blanket cut off at 30 would stop most single women and all 18-30 year old women voting.