youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a.k.a. Reddit: The Show

fuck off

(((Morty)))
Fixed it for you

Cartoons are for children

its a show. some people like it, some don't, i like to watch every once in a awhile.

Reddit and Faggot is a shit tier show.

It looks like shit and it sounds like shit, I wouldn't watch it if it was the only thing on.

The Brothers Grunt is good
youtube.com/watch?v=9t7pylCz_KM

invader zim is best cartoon fuck you

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Pozzed loads

>MORTY, GOD DOESN'T EXIST. NOW I NEED YOU TO LICK MY BALLS, MORTY. IT IS THE ONLY WAY!

It's got a lot of stupid shit in it but I quite enjoy watching it, it's entertaining and quite funny.
Shouldn't limit watching some shows based on little ideological quips that appear in them. I still enjoy it.

20 mins of product placement advertisement

I like your post, but you need to give it some paragraphs. You know how hard that shit is to read?

Also, can we all take a moment to agree that Archer is one of the most obnoxious, unfunny """adult cartoons""" out there?

>MORTY GET ME THE SZECHUAN SAUCE. LICK MY SZECHUAN SAUCE, MORTY.

desu archer got progressively bad as it went on through seasons

this is a copypasta user

Why does this trigger Sup Forums so much?

It takes the piss out of black people and women all the time.

The black guy at school is a total idiot who is only still in school because he throws balls good or something, even the principal says something along those lines.

All the women in the show are shown as shallow, self-obsessed whores i.e. that girl who is talking about bukkake at the party Morty's sister throws.

I can't believe AS gave the show a greenlight after their pilot episode

And considering how painfully bad the first episodes were, I don't want to even think how it could get even worse.

Why would anyone bother making a copypasta for Rick and Fucking Morty?

I enjoy comedy SciFi. The non sequitur humour is good too. But as with most things it's not the show I detest so much as the die hard fans. We get it. You like Rick & Morty.

Same thing happened with deadpool. Comics are good, if a bit wordy. But everyone has such a hard on for him that they try and out fanboy each other in a useless circle jerk.

It's what normies think counterculture is. It gives an appereance of edginess and poignancy because of its constant nihilism and rapid-fire dirty jokes, but really it's safe and vanilla as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GS8JNE7RhU

because faggy boards like Sup Forums exist

reddit tier show

Been on Sup Forums for ten years and if you hate this show you are confirmed triggered, edgy and underage. Disinterest is fine, but if you hate this fairly redpilled show you are a confirmed redit patron.

I love it.
You faggots are so jaded you need to call everything redditshit and are incapable of having fun.

It's a good show. I find it genuinely funny.

>you hate this fairly redpilled show you are a confirmed redit patron.

ok bud

>youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ

>I-I'm not reddit
>Y-you're r-reddit!!!

You guys take this show way too seriously.

It's a couple of guys ad-libbing goofy voices and making dick-and-poop jokes for 20 minutes. It's amusing.

It's not aggressively preachy about its political beliefs, not any more than your average (((TV))) show. It's got babby's first nihilism written all over it, but it's not obnoxious about it.

The fanbase is shit, though. People who constantly broadcast their love for a TV program are insufferable.

The show is entertaining.

Most people who are diehard fans of the show desire so badly to be rick it's almost embarassing.

It's degenerate and faggoty.
anything else?

Reddit wet dream

>being this triggered

back to plebbit

In what way is this show redpilled?

For the first time they have some women on the writing staff for diversity so I expect lots of shilling in season 3

April 1st, 2017

Never forget what Adult Swim did

What did they do?

Hitler worshippers are bluepilled and hollywood nazi LARPers and undo all the hard work and sacrifice of legitimate identitarian movements and contaminate the real right like aids.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYxWQ-cGBQ8

who's this debonair lad?

Leddit.
DFW was right, postmodernism, irony and cynism are now part of the same system it tried to critique, and leads to hedonism and nihilism. Irony is just too easy to use and doesn't lead to an answer. Just like a prisoner that learned to love his cell.

this

>I can't believe AS gave the show a greenlight after their pilot episode

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this.
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Fun show. We needed something "funny and smart" since the end of Futurama. Anyone pretending that they don't find the show funny is either too stupid, or trying too hard to be cool.

>Reddit and maymay

This. To expand a bit: people who profess their love for anything that is popular is annoying.

Ex: harry potter, game of thrones, star wars, hunger games. I'd you like these things I'm not going to judge you. If you can't go 3 sentences without referencing them then you should reevaluate your life.

>reddit & meme
It's shit.

I doubt women who applied for Rick and Morty jobs are the shill type.

It is honestly not that bad of a program, although I think people fail to understand that Rick is not the good guy. He is a poor broken godless person who has all the knowledge of the universe and non of the wisdom. In his quest to keep himself entertained he has destroyed the marriage of his daughter, forcing her to regress to a child like state, and in the process destroyed the lives of his grandchildren.

The only person left who has any sense about them is Morty, who in the last episode, did everything he could to try and save his sister from the fate of Rick. The show is not about Rick at all, its about Morty becoming a man and saving his family from nihilism and destruction that is personified by Rick.

>Not knowing Jonathan Bowden

youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8

In no way whatsoever. There was one genuinely redpilled show on Adult Swim, but it's gone now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0

Some of the jokes can be meh but at the very least I agree that there needs to be something like this since the end of Futurama. I don't keep up with the show but when I watch an episode here or there it's still mildly entertaining which is the point anyway.

It's a fucking cartoon. Grow up OP.

They preempted his stupid Samurai Jack for Rick and Morty.

This. Understand that's it's just a show not a lifestyle philosophy and enjoy the comedy or not.
Not everything is us vs them. But remember to torrent so (((they))) don't get your money.

What is the real right?

Still better than 99% of television, it's entirely watchable and Sup Forums just hates it on principle because REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES!!!

Gargabe show with teenage humor at best. Unfunny and cringey.

If you still watch cartoons and you are over 15 years old you are a literal man child. Anime included, stop watching cartoons and live a respectful and fulfilling life.

even amy schumer is funnier

Some of the jokes make me blow air from my nose sometimes. Its not Futurama level though at all, it lacks that certain charm.

I think the best joke for me is when Rick is explaining his pocket dimension battery, and Morty is saying that making them create power is "like slavery with extra steps" and Rick rolls his eyes and goes "Oh oo la la someones gonna get laid in college"

Literally the only joke I can remember.

BERNIE SANDERS DRAGGED OFF FLIGHT FOR ASKING FOR SZECHUAN SAUCE

The North American and European New Right.

>watching the electric jew

>Reddit & Normie

Another trashcan western animation for another generation of trashcan Americans.

as much as I hate this reddit trash, I feel bad for the creator because he's said multiple times he was a Sup Forums user.

I wonder if he ever feels bad that his creation wasn't accepted by us as a site (Sup Forums hates this shit too) but was completely taken over by le reddit.

Yeah, sometimes they try too hard. Meh... better than Family guy. (If they even make those still...)

ruined show

Jared Kushner
What is anime?

Can't believe you already forgot.

>falling for the 'falling for the' meme

I didn't find it funny. Maybe it'd be funny for high schoolers or people who have short attention spans or something,

some episodes are tryhard
some episodes are ok

overall ok minus

>Stop liking what I don't like.
The post.

fantasy stuff ... appealing to all kinds of fantasies - don't know what that has to do with reality or politics

It's good I like it

>what's Sup Forums opinion on Rick and Morty

One of the few TV shows that actually stimulates my almonds