Can someone redpill me on Bashar al-Assad?

I've been very busy lately, so I've had a hard time catching up with the news
Why does Sup Forums consider this man great?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation#The_Human_Bomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a Monster :^)

>The SAA bow to him
>rumoured to own property throughout Syria
>rules Syria with an iron fist
> in contact with the Russians

>Why does Sup Forums consider this man great?
He's the legitimate president of Syria, but NATO doesn't agree I guess.

He's forcing the kids to blow the candles. US help!

Patriot, defender of his country, people hate him because he doesn't let himself to be controlled by Israeli kikes like US did.

Murderer.

Why are you pro-Assad, your Turkish. Its against your national interests

A revolting, murdering fascist. Like Saddam, like Gaddaffi. Long live the NWO.

He with Russia seems to be the main thing in the way of ISIS rebels being in total control of Syria and having a stronger force/their own country to then go through Turkey who will use them as bargaining chips against Europe.

He can be brutal but Islamic countries can't be ruled by someone like Trudeau, he wouldn't be respected and would just be overrun

>in war against ISIS, al quaeda and friends, no moderate elements in the opposition left worth talking about
>kept his country stable
>protects religious/ethnic minorities
>more than 15 million syrians still live under the control of his government, disposing of him means bringing war to the majority of syrias population

None of you will ever understand the arabs. People like assad and saddam while generally bad are for the good of the region. They keep the goons in place, killing saddam let isis get as big as it is and killing assad will do the same. We're fucking shit up by funding both sides while politicians get rich.

REDDIT HATES THIS MAN

FIND OUT HOW ONE SYRIAN SECULAR FASCIST DICTATOR AND HIS RUSSIAN ALLIES EXPOSED DONALD J. TRUMP AND R/THE_DONALD AS ZIONIST LOVING NEOCONS WITH ONE SIMPLE FALSE FLAG

>CLICK HERE

>murdering fascist
>not /ourguy/
kys Saddam was my favourite ruler/president/dictator of the 21st century

HE IS WHITE

He's not a jewish puppet and he fight jihadists

everything started when he shot and killed people in his country doing peaceful protest.

>Its against your national interests
No it's not. It's against Erdogan's interest for some reason but nobody knows.

(((They))) the same in Lybia and Iraq

His father invented suicide bombing to get the Americans to fuck off out of his back yard in the 70's.

The Human Bomb[edit]
How, following the United States' involvement in the 1982 Lebanon War, a vengeful al-Assad made an alliance with Ruhollah Khomeini of Iran. They planned to force the US out of the Middle East by encouraging civilians to carry out suicide bombings on American targets in the region, thereby avoiding reprisals. In February 1984, the U.S. withdrew all its troops from Lebanon because, in the words of then-US Secretary of State George P. Shultz, "we became paralysed by the complexity that we faced".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation#The_Human_Bomb

Burgers BTFO by a bunch of suicidal bombers.

Based Assad

He's a man who doesn't take orders from da Joos

>He's a Monster
This.

Because they're religious fuckheads and they support Assad because their little magical desert book tells them to do so.

The fact that the media did a complete 180 about Trump after the bombing makes me question everything.