At 6pm est Trump will give the order for air strikes against North Korean missle silo's as well as tomahawk missle...

At 6pm est Trump will give the order for air strikes against North Korean missle silo's as well as tomahawk missle strikes at various strategic locations, in collaboration with recently deployed Chinese soldiers at the North's borders.

You have been warned.

they aren't going to strike from over 1000 miles away, dumbshit.

Gookers BTFO

Fuck off. It was supposed to happen at 21.45 EST last night too. I stayed awake for nothing.

>flag
day of rake when

Stupid burger, The 7th US Naval fleet is stationed in Yokosuka Japan, barely 800 miles from Pyongyang

Hey guys I was away last night, nothing happened at that 945 EST bullshit right? Just pol being pol?

It was a larper like always, just like here. SAGE.

The Carl Vinson group is doing the hit, ahmed. They're still way down near Taiwan. We're still at least 24 hours from the strike happening.

Do not listen to this user. He is a false prophet.

At 7:00 pm EST, Trump will give the order for air strikes against Quebec as well as tomahawk missile strikes against various strategic locations in southern Ontario. In collaboration with no one, it has been decided it simply must be done to begin to solve the leaf problem.

You have been warned.

[SCREENCAP THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO LIVE]

>Tfw tomahwk actualy means 'rake' in indian

If NK wants to do something (nuking an US base) they need to strike BEFORE that fleet arrives, because of the AEGIS system.
At this point we are seeing a Belle Époque mobilization game 2017 version

I hope this shit goes nuclear. Enough of this edging bullshit, either shoot your load or fuck off.

Edging is the best part, its about the journey not the destination

north korea still doesnt have the capability to actual place a nuke on a missile. their nukes are too big/heavy, and their missiles fail over 80% of the time.

the threat is their 2 million foot soldiers pouring in and their 100,000 artillery pointed at seoul.

NK nuclear weapons are firecrackers compared to modern nuclear arsenal
They wouldn't even risk to provoke a nuclear winter like Indi-Pak

MODS Delete this fucking stupid shit. Nothing happened when it was suppose to, nothing is going to happen today.

So ehy don't the us use their capabilities to protect SK?
The 2 million of NK could easily be wiped out or at least stopped by a few US aircrafts, or you simply deploy actual infantry there.
Use your cruisemissiles and airforce to destroy NK artillery before it can do any harm.

When Eurocentral time hits midnight. Glorious.

PRAISE KEK

thing is, i dont think we care about sk anymore. they've gone kind of crazy and their leadership is all taken over by literal feminist death cults.

no joke. like militant against all males; feminist. they're insane.

You were wrong this morning. Quit making new threads.

>At 7:00 pm EST, Trump will give the order for air strikes against Quebec as well as tomahawk missile strikes against various strategic locations in southern Ontario. In collaboration with no one, it has been decided it simply must be done to begin to solve the leaf problem.

another false prophet

listen to me

At 3:00 pm PST, Trump will give the order for air strikes against North Korea

Screencap cause im not fucking aroundf

Just fuck my shit up

That's a very blue picture you shared leafo.

The strikes will happen in primetime tv for Trump's media buddies.