youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU
youtube.com/watch?v=VPiMiR93C6s
youtube.com/watch?v=7d1Ti6NMUrk
twitter.com/Independent/status/851783327287828482
ibtimes.co.uk/migrants-are-being-sold-open-slave-markets-libya-1616492
youtube.com/watch?v=t5RNIDwUYDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO AWOO AWOO

Daily reminder that anyone who doesn't support based King Jong-un is a neo-con Drumpf shill.

Eat shit redditfags
PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
kikehouse.gov
donaldjtrumpneo.com/

Appearances
>False flag gas attack
youtube.com/watch?v=nx19pEalgoc
>Trump paves the way for ISIS to kill Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=aN4Z6Bocl90
>Trumps lie
youtube.com/watch?v=jeq2uay6ZCY
>Trump falls for the Jewish "muh gassing" lies
youtube.com/watch?v=LgPwFJEUW3s
>Good American goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=0zGbhffOxhM
>(((Chemical weapons attack)))
youtube.com/watch?v=RV_ggGIkZcU
>Zionist Puppet wants a piece of the oil-pie
youtube.com/watch?v=mfhdW_OCdbg

Fun Stuff
>Sam Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=zQlh6uK0uaw
>Styxhexenhammer666
youtube.com/watch?v=HkJPdu19tAk
youtube.com/watch?v=6CMXe4h8llg
>Morrakiu
youtube.com/watch?v=GLFvRb73xKk
youtube.com/watch?v=FIzyDTD2KaU
>Fascist Lemming
youtube.com/watch?v=VPiMiR93C6s

Something big is going to happen today... I can feel it in my bones, can you feel it /ptg/?

So let's say Tillerson/Trump gives Russia/Putin a choice:

1) continue to support Assad and keep your alliance with Iran. Status quo of Cold War 2.0

2) ditch support for Iran and Assad. Pull out of Ukraine. Horse trade for Crimea (Sevestapol), trade and lifted sanctions. Join the USA and G7. Also allow China and the US to do it's thing in NK.

Or another choice? What do you all think?

If I was Putin i'd ditch Assad and Iran for Crimea and a guarantee on the Russian military base in Syria.

Is anyone really surprised that the shills and liberals will find excuses to side with North Korea because he's the opposition to Trump? Never mind the fact they have been launching missile tests and are gaining nuclear capabilities to destroy anyone in the region.

All I feel is >no gf

follow your leader

Don't Question Dear Leader.

AWOOOOOOOO~~~!!!

BE ALERT
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

4+4Chin,Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

>don't bit the hand that feeds you fellow ISIS members

>foreigners bitch about American president and Americans say "what's new?"

ITT

Hey foreigners, news flash. Your opinion doesn't matter.

Fuck off Project Alamo we know it's you, give up.

youtube.com/watch?v=7d1Ti6NMUrk

T-rex live

dont show this do plebbit

This however does not vindicate Trump (it does)

I don't know, I'll sleep, check my grandparents at the farm... our ancestors have never been through this so I take it it's a new thing, Nations usually only took their own side or their allies, I've never seen Nations neither individuals together to cheer for whomsoever, unless they were openly supporters, leftists are the regular vermins that will pretend to be anyone and anything, the (((MSM))) has no credibility other than wanting disgrace and helping themselves.
So, it's just strange.

what's all that smoke?

>starting stream
>airport in smokes
WTF?

Who should be destroyed first Muslims or Jews?

GRILLED

GOOK

You can just imagine him saying it with a straight face.

Yes

Russian planes still run on coal

OH FUCK

When will Trump make a concerted effort to raise his approval? Or it the rabid opposition to him, no matter what he does, gonna be hard to overcome?

>tfw don't support the airfield strike but have faith that our future isn't a prolonged American campaign on foreign soil for no purpose.

Though North Korea is a drastically different scenario and may be unavoidable entirely(Thouh KJU could just play the same scare and cave game his dad played)

>deport muslims (and ethnic minorities)
>destroy israel and deport the jews
>leave the muslim countries the fuck alone to their shit holes

this is the plan

Normal Russian airport smoke, makes airport more efficient, da.

Muslims, Jews are smarter and more elusive. Hajis are incredibly stupid goat fuckers who are manipulated by the Jews

> So you're admitting Trump is no different than Obama and is actively fucking the entire region up?

No, I'm stating something that, based on these turbulent first months, should obvious to all: there **is** a deep state that, with the complicity of Obama / Kerry / Hillary / McCain and Graham (to name a few) operate very independably from the constitutional powers (executive, legislative and judiciary) and that Trump

> If not, explain how and why you differentiate.

Trump, as you may have noticed, inherited a mess both on the ground but also this "deep state" that would take a lot longer to uproot than a few weeks specially because the deep state fights back every step of the way (see: Flynn phone calls being leaked and the unmasking scandal)

Trump stated many times that he wants to get along with Russia (and, consequently with Russian allies) to finish ISIS and either get the hell out of that region or to take the oil to pay for the stay.

When he said "take the oil" what you think he was talking about?

Doesn't matter, just eradicate all circumcised and the problem is solved.

Holy shit wait is that grilled gook smoke?

cameramen dont seem worried about the smoke

So the campaign was about trade deals, not getting involved in foreign wars and illegal immigrants but the presidency is about bombing "bad guys".

Not what I voted for senpai.

To judge that would take more than the 2000 characters, and still not to have a solution, only an opinion that could be easily countered by others.

>Italians aren't whi-

>heard him giggling
Fuckin weird

> Alex Jones was right

snazzy pants!

How do you circumcise a refugee? Kick a swede in the chin

>Rex, Rex I heard you Americans like airbases half burns. So we acted accordingly. Welcome to Russia%

>Americans actually want new information and discussion
>other flags autistically screeching about neocons and reddit
No wonder we're the only world superpower that matters. So what's on the docket today, lads?

>Italians are white
I'm gonna need to see your papers sir

Huh wouldya look at that

Tillerson just arrived in Russia, but won't be meeting with Putin

Tillerson to Moscow, Runoff election in Kansas, Strongarming Xi to deal with NK for us

>/ptg/ will ignore this

1) is the brejinsky doctrine, split the world between superpowers and avoid going into each others area.
2) is the kissinger doctrine which Trump is going for it seems but it's the worst one because Russia is never going to give up its southern allies to go back to the eltsine era.

Putin throwing a tantrum

They posted this on their facebook and not on twitter?
Funny.

>Americans actually want new information and discussion

The only two discussing anything are Portugal and Malta

This whole Syria thing has me nervous for Trump but I'm hoping it all works out and Assad stays

Putin seething!

What's with the smoke? Were they expecting elizabeth warren instead of t-rex?

Bullshit. Trump's voter base have on average very low IQs. You only care about the new info that doesn't make trump look like an asshat. Kys

Who is more unhinged right now, Louise Mensch or Mike Cernovich?

Do you fags really think that Putin and China are gonna risk their current positions to defend Syria and fucking North Korea against a Trump USA?

These US military maneuvers are clearly motivated by economics, and both China and Putin will get their share if they just play along.

Stop being such reactionary faggots and wait it out.

I dont care if Assad stays or not, but US made it clear it wont take Syrian controlled space, the issue is east Syria is completely wild land controlled by ISIS, thats where US forces will enter because Assad has been too weak to handle it.

Still fun to see how much of Sup Forums will take things at face value when a simple google search would do.

About equal. We have a bit of a Yin and Yang situation here. Mensch is objectively more insane though.

Always Louise. "conservative" . Liberal bitch that pisses me off. Her on Bill Maher especially boiled my blood. Would hate fuck her into oblivion tho

Good morning Goyim.

twitter.com/Independent/status/851783327287828482

>inb4 shill

FUCK YOU AMERICA AND RUSSIA. GO KILL YOURSELVES IN A FIRE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mensch

Monkey Magic is only a liar; not completely insane

Mensch by a mile. I'm actually suspicious that she's shitposting. She's gone beyond the self-parody threshold. But who even knows.

Slavery is back on the menu boys!

ibtimes.co.uk/migrants-are-being-sold-open-slave-markets-libya-1616492

>The 'symbolic show of strength' argument has been hit harder than 59 Tomahawks by now. Haley, Spicer and Tillerson have confirmed regime change is the goal.

Yeah, while at the same time stating again and again that they do not mean in a military way. Pointing out that such a strategy did not work for Irak and Lybia.
And yet, here you are. Misrepresenting the intentions and statements of those people over and over. Post after post.
Why you willfully misrepresenting things?
Because you could simply state that you do not believe them, but that's not what you're doing.

isn't that exactly what he did, bomb syria and blame assad? putin must be working with some serious high level intel...

>if you want the truth about the russian connection you have to give up your neocon dreams
7D chess

ITS 5D CHESS YOU SHILL SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEE PRAISE KEK PRASE TRUMP LETS GO TO WAR

(Won't be meeting with Putin)
He probably will

youtube.com/watch?v=t5RNIDwUYDM

the US has been chipping away the russian sphere of influence for the past two decades. At some point it reaches a point where they won't back down because they feel that their national interests are threatened. Syria, iran and soon probably Iraq are their geopolitical counter to israel and the gulf arabs. China is interested in them too because they want a new silk road for the european market. I don't think they'll back down for short term interests like lifted sanctions. If they hold the status quo the sanctions will go away in some years, their lost geopolitical influence however wouldn't come back without larger conflicts.

>too weak to handle it

The US-backed terrorists to the north and south are a bigger, more immediate existential threat to Syria than ISIS.

How many of you are just kikeshils?

Reminder that only T_D shills deny the negative influence of Kushner and Ivanka

Hats off to user at preemptively striking this narrative a couple of days in advance

> Preemptive narrative strike:

> Tillerson meeting with Lavrov but not Putin is standard protocol and etiquette. The Foreign Minister and SecState are peers. This has been the standard procedure for setting up summits for 70 years. MSM will give you : "OMG PUTIN SNUBS TILLERSON WWIII IMMINENT" instead. Expect the shills to echo it.

ok then we'll handle it for him. suck a cock.

This tweet is true, don't you know.

Get yourselves a strong one!

Wow /ptg/, Trump is terrible for Israel, you sure fucked me up I tell you what gg.

the average american trump voter is an 80 IQ redneck who chews tobacco and can't run up a flight of stairs without hyperventilating

>has information
Yeah Trump probably told him to say that

>T_D samefagging

and desperate

Didn't ISIS attack Israel's border a month ago?

Mate Russia is fucking in the doghouse.

It will straight up invade some poor ass country out of simple fucking desperation and to distract its brainwashed citizens.

Fucking Crimea is down the tubes economically ever since being annexed.

Russia is on its last legs.

>people think he's colluding with russia
lol

Like you're sucking Trump's? He keeps up this kike bullshit and your ptg circlejerk won't be sustainable from all the backlash.

REEEEEEEEEEE

It looks like a big dilemma for Trump to confront. Assad isn't a beacon of Western values like America would desire optimally, but he is the best option for Syria. I hope Trump takes out ISIS and leaves Assad alone, too. But something tells me that the pipeline deal is the reason why they're harping on regime change. The mixed signals are pretty maddening, but all we can do now is hope.

>being a zionist means less jews in America and more Jews in Israel
Whats the problem here?