twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia

Worst piece of shit country that is about to be split in 3 and have a civil war

Turkey

>DIE
>I
>E

t.self hating Turk

Exactly which wars are you talking about that the BRD lost?

You can go f yourself the only reason turkey hasn't crashed right now and had an economic uprising the last decade was because of german money and investments , unthankful roaches.

t.Anglo nigger that doesn't know history

>What is the Franco-Prussian War
Is this a shitposting thread?
sage.

Germany did win a war before tho. You are factually wrong. But ofcourse you are a roach so accuracy can not be expected from you.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure your ancestors spent a lot of time taking Ottoman dick up their asses? Kys you greasy hairy shitskin.

The only time you won a war was with atatürk, but seems like you're one of those erdocucks

>Germany did win a war!
>uhhh i'm not going to post the name of the war, b-but we did win war, ok??

I wish greece would be economically strong. And would be able to keep Turkey in check with their military and economic power and a radical mindset.

Greeks need more discipline and rationality.

>France gave up and joined the axis for a while
>Sharts in marts come in
>HEY GUY IM SO HAPPY YOU SAVED ME I TOTALLY DID NOT HELP THEM EBIL GERMS
Franco-Prussian War look it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Italy

Νο,my ancestors were cretan and we were under Venice rule.Ottomans got here too late and stayed away from christian popylations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War

Fucking Gypsies man. Lazy as fuck.

What did he mean by this

>Prussia
>Germany
Pick one

Prussia isn't Germany and Germany isn't Prussia.

You were in the Boxer war on our side though and we won.

If we split up the events in WW2 though, germany won against france, norway, benelux and the balkan countries not to forget the 1871 war against france and 1866 against austria, fought under prussia and the north of germany 1866 and effectively all of germany 1871 , so overall you're wrong .
Germany' s difficult position back then just makes this summarization a bit complicated , but we still kicked some ass back then. :)

Franco Prussian War:
German Empire
North German
Confederation
Prussiac
Baden
Bavaria
Württemberg

Hesse-Darmstadt

Yeah pretty sure those all belong to Germany South and North.

north german federation and all the southern german states joined the war effort. It was a German war.

Germany as a nation didn't exist.

germany united in january 1871, the war ended in may 1871

If you are seeing it like this then Germany never lost a war. And won atleast one which is Afghanistan.

Keep quiet friend, you've been cucked by France for almost your entire history. Your military record is a joke.

you sound salty as fuck, probably cause we flushed the british empire down the toilet

I'm not. I just find it laughable how Germans think they have any military victories they can brag about, at all. You're a joke of a nation. Always have been always will.

THIS

He is factually correct Nigel. Your feelings dont matter. I know we are a thorn in your side but you fucked up and devolved. Its better to just submit to our rule. Its inevitable anyway.

>just submit to our rule

Hard Brexit is what will give Germany more power. You really have no clue. I pray for a hard Brexit everyday its going to be glorious.

BRD never lost a war in history though. No country probably has a better track record.

>hard brexit forced by EU taking a ridiculous position and not allowing a reasonable deal to be made
>EU is seen as a bully

>France votes Lepen and leaves EU

Yeah.. really gives you more power kraut..

>Never Won a War Before
What is French-Prussian war?

Nigel we all know that cockhead winston killed the white race and now the world we live in is the after math of your leader's greatest mistakes and loyalty to kikes

Germany won 72 of its 74 wars - nobody could've won ww2 and losing ww1 didn't happen - only forced to sign the versaille treaty by a Food Blockade of the Entente that starved millions to death.

Never forget , that the EU came out of the minds of all-lies war criminals (like Euro and Nato and UN) to enslave the german nation and to bleed it dry.

>France joined Axis
What the hell are you smoking?

lol, are you tard

kys faggot roach

our military history is pretty good
we have always had a bad grand strategy

waitbutwhy.com/2015/06/spectacular-video-putting-wwii-deaths-perspective.html

Probably referring to Regime de Vichy

The BRD didn`t fight in any wars, so what`s your point?