Explain this

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-us-bomb-syria-russia-blame-bashar-al-assad-air-strikes-chemical-attack-a7678391.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theins.ru/antifake/51835
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=8eluC8KMAKQ
lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymour-m-hersh/whose-sarin
wsj.com/articles/removal-of-chemical-weapons-from-syria-is-completed-1403529356
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw Trump lets some slav talk about him like this
Truly the land of the cucked

>tfw Putin will BTFO trump's fake blonde hair.

Maybe this what "friends with Putin" means?
World theater.

The piss tape sounds more real every day

Trump isn't the type of guy who lets people talk him down like this

It's not like the western politicians has the monopoly on sprouting bullshit in the mass media

Hes meeting with Tillerson as we speak.

This is 4D chess to expose the fake chemical attack.

Please let this be real

Putin is the only based leader left in the west, and Russia aint even in the west.

Nazi Germany freed Soviet Union from kike communism, it is Russias turn to save us from the same thing.

Putin will do nothing or block something to make life even worse. Screen this.

Based Russia

b-but Trump was meant to a russian plant!

Funny how only westerners love Putin.

It's because we don't have to live in your shitty post-Communist country.

I don't love Putin at all, but he's the only one who seems to be trying to avoid a massive war

Putin knows Trump is an emotionally driven man, very reactionary. He knows there'll be a response, and maybe that's just what he is looking for.

An aggressive response from Trump will frame the USA as the Global enemy. You guys want 4D chess? Learn from the Ruski spy, not the spoiled rich man.

When will the Eternal Eagle's bloodthirsty be sated?

isn't the independent owned by some rusky?

At least if Hillary won we could have blamed a woman for staring WW3

Lol, only JIDF and liberashkas hates Putin

True. Only those exposed to russian propaganda love Putin on pol.

While irl
theins.ru/antifake/51835

Kids pretend to be anti-Putin to mock opposition

It means putin is planning on bombing syria and is pre-emptively blaming it on trump

Grass is always greener on the other side. I have no doubts that Putin's government is full of corruption and it's not by chance he keeps his power.

But at the same time he does some things that appeals to us and likes shitting over the West when they do stupid crap.

what are the bad points about putin? don't know much about him

Cкoлькo нa фoчaнe плaтят? Haвepнoe, плaтa пoвышe - aнглийcкий знaть нaдo, хyли.

>independent

nice source

He doesnt care about domestic policy.
He only wants to restore soviet union and make tanks like glorious Stalin.

Oтвeтa нeт. Bпpoчeм, ничeгo нoвoгo - зa киpиллицy нe плaтят.

WAAAH DA BFAAAAKE NOOOS

that picture makes no sense

it should say AGAM not MAGA on his forhead

wtf
domestic policy is his ace
it's under Putin Russia started to show faster growth than even small EE countries being showered with EU money, and its his policies that did it

нa тeбя дypaчкa peaгиpoвaть вpeмя тpaтить

No, Putin said he didn´t want to see Tillerson.

нo вeдь ты бoт нa джaвacкpипт
нo ничeгo тaкoй, зacтaвил oтвeтить

it's not clear yet whether he'd meet him
it'll likely go like this - if Lavrov likes what he's hearing, Putin will meet the guy too
if not - not

LOL, and where are we now?

Never forget that Russians hang carpets on their walls.

Chto

Putckin, proof or shut the fuck up

It's the way to make walls in commieblocks warmer, desu

>US plans
He literally said that about rebels and not US. For fuck's sake burgers, what's wrong with your mass media? Fix it.

USA: Russia must choose between aligning with US and likeminded countries or Assad, Iran and Hezbollah

Putin: Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more may come

WWIII soon...

Putin is just neo-sovietist anti western guy. He and Russia never left soviet mentality
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY&t=6s

ni pistiti.. wot chto

THIS IS IT: THE NARRATIVE IS ABOUT TO SWITCH TO

>"WHO DID THE CHEMICAL ATTACK??"

PUTIN SHOWS SYMPATHY FOR TRUMP, DOESN'T BLAME HIM. BLAMES US POLITICIANS.

FAKE NEWS! WATCH THE VIDEO! PUTIN EXPRESSES SYMPATHY FOR TRUMP, BLAMES US POLITICIANS. ARTICLE HEADLINE IS MISLEADING. KIKES ARE BEING EXPOSED
>FAKE NEWS! WATCH THE VIDEO! PUTIN EXPRESSES SYMPATHY FOR TRUMP, BLAMES US POLITICIANS. ARTICLE HEADLINE IS MISLEADING. KIKES ARE BEING EXPOSED

FAKE NEWS! WATCH THE VIDEO! PUTIN EXPRESSES SYMPATHY FOR TRUMP, BLAMES US POLITICIANS. ARTICLE HEADLINE IS MISLEADING. KIKES ARE BEING EXPOSED
>FAKE NEWS! WATCH THE VIDEO! PUTIN EXPRESSES SYMPATHY FOR TRUMP, BLAMES US POLITICIANS. ARTICLE HEADLINE IS MISLEADING. KIKES ARE BEING EXPOSED

You can worse pictures in US, it doesn't mean much.

Yeah, it's a bit like (not) building the wall.

Seems plausible

>oh no I don't get endless EU welfare like Poland and must rebuild my shithole country all by myself!1!
>better bend over for kike dick

well
Russian infrastructure is shit outside major cities, sometimes outside of central part of major cities there's no denying that

>amazing growth
Yeah, in energy producing sectors, others suck harder than Ukraine ones

Does US care about domestic policy when projecting power to the opposite side of the world? How old are you? You should've learned by now that if you don't have power your domestic policy doesn't exist too and your country turns intro a colony. You are definitely underage who never experienced life in Russia in the 90's if you think today is bad.

Russian IQ

>only JIDF and liberashkas hates Putin
so the intelligent people?

>This is 4D chess to expose the fake chemical attack.

I wonder this myself to be honest. Are we going to find out that the CIA was planning this false flag and an outraged Trump will then have an excuse to BTFO of his Deep State enemies?

>in b4 my 1488D chess

Yeah, I don't know.

>grocery store tabloid is DA REAL NEWZ

What city are you from, liberashka?

Well. Prepare to be disappointed again.

I'm not him, but still. I'm from Volgograd, and even in the city center here roads are absolute africa tier. Maybe worse.

Sorry, bro. Your road is really shit.

Funny how Putin has 80% approval ratings rn.

Putin is just trying to divert attention from his cold-blooded chemicals attack on defenseless women and children.
It's an old KGB tactic.

Lol, Putin doesn't repair roads himself. People repairs. And many people are very corrupt :)

>le KGB meme

>russia
>anti-communist
pick one and only one cuck

>1.60m

>Putinbabes wishing their president didnt get btfo thru cruise missiles

Funny how NEET scum blames our great leader on their own personal failures.

Remember to look for each other in the labor camps guys. We can dig ditches and basically shitpost irl all day long.

Oй, дa иди ты нaхyй. Пoд кpoвaтью oльгинo пoищи.

It was the cheapest way to make walls warmer and its already long gone.

>shitty roads
>low average wages
>africa tier healthcare
>heh, NEET's personal failures

this. Putin is playing 66D intergalactic space chess, and Trump is a pawn

Can you back your statement with some real evidence, faggot?

Chiko, utrump is noone in compare to Vladimir Putin.
Just a living meme.

Wouldn't the fact that this is being reported render such an action pointless?

can you back your statement that it was anyone but the Syrian regime that carried out the chemical attack?

USA roads are the same shit as Russian roads

Yep, chemical weapon was taken from Syrian regime long ago. Some agency even won a Nobel prize for this. Lurk it faggot.
Obvious false flag is obvious.

How is this Putin's fault?

Seems to be the remnant of your insane last 100 years.

I was told there would be winning

This.

A living meme with nuclear codes

so your evidence thus far:
>claim without evidence
>lurk it faggot
>it's obvious

hm

>ameriniggers keeping with the jewish tricks and false flagging

wow, who could know it

Putin is now a living meme. He just wants to show toughness
>But muh Russia

Trump and Putin are forever fuck buddies.

"We were able to find a solution that didn’t necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished. Our aim in contemplating the use of force following the use of chemical weapons in August of 2013 was not to intervene in the civil war, not to become involved in the combat between Assad and the opposition, but to deal with the threat of chemical weapons by virtue of the diplomacy that we did with Russia and with the Security Council. We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and VERIFIABLY give up its chemical weapons stockpile.”
Susan Rice (former National Security Advisor)

Emphasis added.

A reasonable person would question the official US narrative when it conflicts with itself.

This piece by Pultizer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh details how terrible the US was at assessing the actor responsible for the 2013 attack.

lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymour-m-hersh/whose-sarin

wsj.com/articles/removal-of-chemical-weapons-from-syria-is-completed-1403529356

Another article that asserts all chemical weapon stockpiles were destroyed.

It's like this shit goes down a memory hole. Every day I feel more and more like I'm living in some sort of Orwellian hellscape.

>relations between Moscow and Washington are at their worst since the end of the Cold War
lol he says this every time US president does something against his wishes

also
>implying it's a bad thing

syria's ties with iran is a threat to isreal. syria has to go.

#define OHNOEZ " because chem attack by Assad"
#define OHWAIT " because false flag by rebels"
char * fnBombEm(int iLevelsOfChess)
{
char * pResponse = malloc(sizeof(char) * (iLevelsOfChess+1) * 30);
strcpy(pResponse, (iLevelsOfChess%2?"yes":"no"));
for(int i=0;i

no
"free(pResponse);" ???

nice memory leaks.

caller's responsibility

Bad american programmer, your memory is leaking. You forgot this row:

free pResponse;

Sinercly, russian hacker :)

america just btfo by cholos and slavs

Fuck, I forgot brackets around a pointer and wrote "Sincerely" with errors. Too much vodka today...

well, he did say its callers responsibility! but thats terrible practice!

>Putin at all, but he's the only one who seems to be trying to avoid a massive war

Yeah man because nothing says more about wanting peace than fanning war in Ukraine and annexing Crimea.

Reposting
>There are retards who actually are trusting Putin
Do you not have any critical thinking skills? Putin's in a shitty situation because he has to defend Assad. Russia's not just defending Syria, they're also defending countries like Iran. If they flake on Assad, their credibility goes up in smoke and all of those lucrative defense contracts disappear. At the same time, Assad is a retard who does unphotogenic shit like gas his own people. Putin's saying this as insurance against future retarded moves by Assad, so he can still continue to lease out Russian defense products to Assad without having to fulfill his commitments to e.g. get the chemical weapons out of Syria.

If Putin actually had evidence of such a thing, he would either set up some surveillance so that he could catch the US in the act (which would MAJORLY boost his credibility) or be using it as leverage against the West to get sanctions removed. The fact that he's announcing it like this (without actually publishing any evidence) is proof that it's bullshit.