Drumpfys will never know what this feels like

>drumpfys will never know what this feels like

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Obama_administration_controversies
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=aF8MsYm5v-g
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-cheating-ivana-marla-beautiful-1994-article-1.2822695
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will never know how it feels like to be Obama.

That is true.

Even a faggot nigger like Obama was smart enough not to start WWIII, what does that say about the Chump?

Western whites are hopelessly enslaved by the Jew.

fucking wasted

>No scandals
The biggest lie the media has tried to shove down the people's throats.

> no scandals

he still has scandals today, and he isnt even president anymore.

Atleast drumpfys will never know what it feels like to create an elementary school shooting hoax like Sandy Hook.

You got the get but you missed the point.

At least we aren't niggers.

never know what it feels like to get fucked in the butt by a black tranny

HE WAS BORN IN FUCKING KENYA FOR FUCK'S SAKE

>class and grace personified

>no scandals
>proven to have wiretapped Trump and half the country

*drops mic*

>no scandals

Syrian children were literally gassed to death after Obama swore he'd removed all the chemical weapons in Syria

You have a media that loves to constantly run interference for him, but that doesn't mean there were "no scandals"

why so uppity?

Oh wow Malia is acting like a......totally normal American teenager

Big fucking woop you prude

>obama is father of niglets
>finn wife is father of niglets

Give it nine months.

can't wait for the tiffany sex tape

She's just a kid, who the fuck cares.

>a normal American nigger

fixed

BENGHAZI

glad shes not fucking white bois. we should support her

More.

>finn wife is father of niglets

My wife is a man?

God fucking damnit......

You have to respect Obama screwing Israel over on his way out when he could afford to.

>Americans think degeneracy is normal
Sad!

Teenagers aren't known for their class

explain this then faggot

shit nips

You can debate who was responsible for the gas attack, whether it was a false flag or not, but there was a gas attack and Obama's former team has been scrambling all weekend to cover for his and Kerry's previous statements that 100% of chemical weapons were removed from Syria

And that's not even getting into the other shit like Awlaki, he literally had the DOJ draft a legal argument to execute an American citizen without a trial, the ACLU fought it like hell but the media largely buried it

whats wrong with that? a bit strange but what is there to explain?
>inb4 ice is dick
kek

New match on Omegle!

If my wife wakes up because I just fucking kek'd hard, I will hunt you down Straya

>half-white daughter Of a POTUS
>hangs with hood rats

Typical

This is the only ''good'' thing about Obongo. He had a reputation to maintain.
Pretty much everyone I know liked him, so he couldn't do things like bomb Syria. He literally admitted that the only reason he isn't bombing Syria like Trump is the poll he had that showed people overwhelmingly being against it.

Why does so many black girl have saggy tits? Those aren't big enough to saggy much but you can see they aren't perky at all.

Fuck that I want Ivanka.

I wish. She's my favorite.

>no scandals
Maybe you seem to think that because your liberal friends and CNN lr other MSM chains cover it up, let me remind you of a few: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Obama_administration_controversies

>no mistresses
True

>no impeachment hearings
Again, the media tried to bury it en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama

It looks like a generous sibling sharing her ice cream

>no scandals

What about that time when it came out that the USA are spying on everybody?

Trump the cuck will turn out worse in the long run. Obama is far from a saint though. Fuck him.

jesus she is fucking hideous

You can Jew as much as you fucking want you shit sucking semite faggot, you know fucking full well that this war is for fucking Israel.

FAGGOTRY MOST FOUL!!!!

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

4+4Chin,Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

his daughters are probably the typical free a;erican liberal female

Oh there were scandals, the media just blissfully ignore it and/or 'conveniently' forgot about it.

AP/Fox News wiretapping, NSA, IRS targeting conservative groups, Benghazi, and that's just off the top of my head.

>using wikipedia as your source

>8 years if media looking the other way.

- probably has mistresses or secret male lover. He's the president of the amoral party. Probably dozens of Monicas.
- Susan Rice should be a bigger scandal.
- Every potential scandal swept under the rug for 8 years

>yfw the leftist trash at the MSM really do think he was scandal-free because they themselves are completely uninformed

>IRS scandal
>benghazi
>fast & furious
>VA scandal
>NSA spying
>solyndra
>iran ransom

And a ton of dark shit we'll probably never know about

They're all dirty, you don't get a shot if you're not dirty, but the dirt only sticks if TPTSB wants it to.

>the_shabbos posting this in every thread
you have to go back

>no scandals
shill thread

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

Just like nobody paid us to support him and meme for him in the election, nobody's paying us now.

We think for ourselves. Nobody tells us what to believe or say or do. That's the best part about this site.

Yeah. So classy and graceful of one of the Obama "daughters" to be getting her cunt railed after she flashed her knickers at a party, all the while some poor secret service fuck had to stand there and "protect" her while she was having her cunny filled.

Disgusting.

What about when he toppled Libya, turning a growing African country into another civil war torn shithole?

The only thing Obama has going for him is hes charismatic and people like that.

>or secret male lover

youtube.com/watch?v=aF8MsYm5v-g

There's one thing called "references" or "sources" at the end of every Wikipedia article you mongoloid faggot, check that out and confirm every allegation

>Wikipedia as source
Waste of digits friendo.

>Chance the Rapper
>Hood rat

You need to look him up and eat your fucking words you Leaf swine

See You can see the sources, many are from government sites themselves.

>le based black man
r e t a r d

This.

Can you imagine how much shit Obama probably did but never got called out for it b/c the media were his lapdogs?

Also don't forget he and the govt. knew Benghazi had nothing to do with the Youtube video they blamed yet they actually took the director of the video into custody for questioning.

They knew and they still arrested him -- even if temporarily I find it disgusting that everyone seems to gloss over this. If Bush's admin did something similar the media would give it wall-to-wall coverage.

fuck you nigger

I didn't even say Assad did it, you Haitian rape baby. I just said there was a gas attack despite the fact that Obama was supposed to ensure no one in the country had chemical weapons.

LOL NIGGERS AMIRITE

Fuck you. Continue to be willingly ignorant and spout rhetoric in areas you know nothing about, just like that Leaf faggot. It will not progress your life any further.

>Taste this for me see if it's poisoned
>Okay you're not dead yet try it again see if you just need more

Obama only has one daughter the other is just a food tester.

Who cares? Ive seen Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama and Trump and I cant tell a single difference. Amerilards have no choice

>scandals
>mistresses
>impeachment hearings

And these things have happened with Trump how many times? Zero? OK then.

Fuck off, you shit sucking kike mestizo manlet, nothing fucking happened at all.

Donald the cuck chimped out, that is all.

>imagine being so retarded like, OP, you don't even know your own stupidity

>scandals
Literally too many to count, where should I start?
>mistresses
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-cheating-ivana-marla-beautiful-1994-article-1.2822695
>impeachment hearings
Other than many politicians calling for Trumps impeachment on many different grounds, republicans are so dedicated to being slimy creatures that they won't admit their party picked a conman. I'd give it a few more months til they wake up.

How about these?
>IRS targeting
>Fast and Furious
>Solyndra

>mestizo manlet

Aren't Dominicans part Taino and part European?

Basically Mestizos are what you are without the nigger genes.

Which is an upgrade, but when you make fun at mestizos you basically mock 2/3 of your linage.

Not a very smart thing.

>where should I start
it could be fun to start.
we could keep posting for the rest of the day

>become president
>literally only known as the only president with any African admixture
>that's it
>the democrats ensured the first arguably black, but only by the one drop rule used by literal Nazis, did nothing, continued wars and was therefore a severely below average president
This is your reminder that the democrats, in fact everyone pretending to not be racist, are in fact incredibly racist and did this deliberately to give the impression that black presidents suck.

True anti racism is equal treatment. This means calling a shit president a shit president and not holding back the punches because he's half black. The guy wasn't even really black. He's literally a high melanin Caucasian, most African Americans are. That's as "black" as Indians are black.

Don't forget Obama spying on Merkel and Hollande and others.

>the scary black man investigated tax cheats
>abloo abloo
how did he ever survive 8 years without getting lynched by teabaggers, alt right, or whatever neo cuckservatives have rebranded themselves this week??

>obama is not black
Go to bed, Anne Coulter. It never really helps your cause when you go on long crazy rants trying to pick apart details instead of facing reality.

OP is a retard who thinks sucking obama's black ass makes him look tolerant and intelligent. Seeing those lips puckered up to his asshole makes you feel like a professor at a university doesn't it? Must feel real smarting kissing his ass filled with cum. You know how many dicks have been in that place OP. YOU HAVE NO IDEA what you are eating my friend.

Obama was a family man...
good husband and dad...

what are drone strikes, Alex?

He set the stage for Hillary "Joan of Arc" Clinton.

The whole point to Obama was the elite getting themselves a magical negro 8 years. No war for him. Took 8 years to plan WW3.

I love niggers the post

>pleasant pops

>Literally too many to count, where should I start?
I swear there are scandals, guys. Lot's of 'em. I'm not going to post what they are, because there's just way too many, you know? Look, just take my word for it that they exist.
>1994
Hey guys, the president cheated on his ex-wife 23 years ago. This totally effects his presidency somehow... that I can't explain. Look, he's just a bad guy, okay? Come on, guys.
>many politicians calling for Trumps impeachment
OK so he hasn't been impeached, but lots of liberals want him to be, for various reasons.... that there's no proof of. Well, I mean... he's a bad guy and he does things I don't like, so something in there's got to be impeachment worthy, right? Please guys, we need to get this guy out of office I hate him so much.

>no scandals

That's right, just forget about the 10's of thousands of innocent children killed by drones. He was a good goiym

They're both sluts in the making and are joking about sucking cock.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! Stahp it

Where's the picture of the obama daughters at a party with a bong?

AYO NIGGA SHIEET

BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA

Who is Snowden?