I like her

I like her

To be fair. Christians did to the pagans what Muslims are doing to Christians today.

Christians aren't no angels themselves.

>we wuz asatru an shiiet
>we ain't done nuffin wrong we jus need 2 sacrifice more virgins 2 da sun

""""Pagan"""" autists embarrassing themselves like usual

look, it's great that young people are getting more interested in history and politics and becoming more conservative (and we appreciate you being here) but holy shit, go right a blog on tumblr or something you fucking nigger faggot. no one cares about your fucking text messages or twitter. this is whats ruining Sup Forums

This. This "new" "ai" is nowhere near what Tay was anyway.

Not an argument. You dish out persecution, you kill people for not believing in your god, but can't handle it when on the receiving end. You're no different to Jews and Muslims.

Odd, I could have sworn it was the Pagans who were raping and murdering children, generally being primitive and dumping dead bodies out in the open. That's before you get into the cannibalism and necrophilia aspects. Still, I'm sure in your mind it sounded good.

>denying christian accomplishment in europe
The only pagan europans who are worthed a damm was the greeks and the romans ,besides this two most of them were illiterate barbarians. Christianity at least spread (some of) the roman culture across the European continent and (sorta) unified the people of Europe.
Most of the pagan traditions are lost aniway in the time. Besides the Edda maybie. The popular (((paganism))) and belifes like Wicca are feminized like shit aniway.

I see your awkward social disorders permeate even into texting. How's severe autism going for you?

>Christians did to the pagans what Muslims are doing to Christians today.

Because they read it in their Jew book about how the Jews did it to their pagans.

But it was bullshit, because the Jews WERE THE PAGANS before the Zoroastrians arrived.

I think she's in or around Sydney on the 4th floor somewhere near a cafe

Wicca is the fishers price of paganism / occult

Who cares what people do in their own lands and to their own people?

Christians just wanted to spread Christianity the same way Muslims spread Islam and you claim to hold the moral highground when you're all the same. Smdh.

She's completely wrong on everything. Paganism in itself consists of no one particular religion anyways.The pagans attacked the Christians in horrific ways which is why the Christians fought back to begin with. The decent parts of "European culture" remained anyways. All degeneracy (such as human sacrifice) was purged. Whoever this woman is, she probably just wants to larp as a pagan because Christianity will not allow her degeneracy or whorish ways.

And yet christianity upheld the killing of people for religious reasons, basically justified sacrifice.

not to mention the importance of sacrifice in the Bible

>Killing people = sacrifice

Hurdur

You're the human equivalent of a sewer rat, retard.

Well to begin with, you can't exactly judge the religion by the acts committed by people who claim to follow it. Murder is simply against the Bible. There is a major difference between killing people who are attacking you and killing innocent people to please a false god. If you have any shred of intelligence you can see the difference.

It is against the Bible for you to kill anyone as a sacrifice. Animals were sacrificed until Jesus died on the cross. Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice for us and he died for our sins. It seems as if you've never read the Bible at all, but you just base your judgement off of what others say about it. Research for yourself.

is this some kind of app? looks like iphone texting