What do we do about the depression jew Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/27/1404668803-002.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when the mania kicks in

genocide all roaches and reclaim Constantinople as rightfull european clay

Picture related.

Holy shit that kid was in my middle-school

what the fuck

You must consult with the oracle to find your true direction in life. Reply in this thread and I will tell you what you should do in your life.

Pest extermination is on your mind, it is the job for you.

kill people

You will become a therapist.

You fucking deal with it.

Sell drugs

Depression doesn't exist, (((they))) invented it to get us hooked on (((antidepressants)))

Find which part of the hierarchy of needs you're missing. It is likely you're missing belonging. I think many of us use this site to get fulfillment in that area.

Find your idol, user. Someone you can strive to be.
I've chosen Hitler as mine.

people with depression often kill themselves, so the problem kinda solves itself

Live upon your most fundamental principles to the greatest degree possible, no matter how uncomfortable it will make you.

You will make paper for a living, selling it on etsy.

You will come up with original ideas, using ideas from the past that are not your own original ideas, but original ideas by adding from ideas of the past.

You shall become a fisherman.

My depression has dropped, I'm now better at speaking, women have taken an interest in me, etc...

>Falling for this kikery.

Problem Solving is how you get all the steps before it.

So true.

(((abraham maslow)))

You will become a carpenter, believing that you are the next Jesus, then you will start a cult. You will not perform a mass suicide, but you will get your income through a 100% tax on your subjects.

You will open up a beer and snus shop, getting a livable income.

Pls direct me oracle

Maybe but it has a toll on family and friends. It reduce productivity of the community for a short period of time and it spark a chain of reaction in those who thought about suicide and now are reminded "The solution".

If someone want to suicide himself, go in the army and die for your country, who knows maybe it will cure them.

But one easy way is to take meds. Like who knew to combat the flu you take meds, when you have cancer you get chimo and meds, wow depression has meds too to fix it, unbelievable !

You shall debase the currency.

>You shall become a fisherman
no the fuck I won't

But do you not bait people on an anonymous imageboard?

Alcohol

I do do that a lot, yes

You shall join your local police department.

Then consider using a net instead, and working for a company in the North sea.

Can I become rich and famous ?

You could flip it on the side you want like, yeah you're a "fisherman" what has a metaphor for fishing, oh right woman ! Go catch woman because there is "plenty of fish in the ocean".

Never take anything literally, everything is a metaphor. Create the world you want,

Don't take my advice.

Send help.

Depressions isn't Jew trick. Depression is your motivation to wake the fuck up and change the world. Look at quotes from famous Nazis before they took power. Fucking depressing shit. Out of this comes glory, or death in the pursuance of glory.

I moved to AK and started fishing and logging

Only if you believe in free will, and you make the appropriate steps to reach that goal. The outcome does not look optimistic however.

You shall send strange messages to your family, to make them wary.

That looks like a slav. Just give him a keychain to flip around and he'll be fine.

Then tell me what's to become of me

Tell me

Thanks, I think?

Kek so many people that want to be told what to do with their lives.

Laziness of the soul this is...

you will fuck another man in the bottom on a warm summers day

You shall advise people against taking anti-depressants.

You shall build a home of your own, with your own labor.

You shall make the best house music in all of the Americas.

You will become a creative person who works for a silly advertising company.

You will hunt wild hogs in Texas when they start paying for such a thing, once the wild hogs get so out of control that they have to pay for hog ears as proof of kill.

You're welcome.

Legalize mandatory assisted suicide for the mentally ill

give him money

Tell me what to do with my life. I have many interests.

sauce on the pic with out the epic slav xD reddit meme edit

You're entertaining, keep it up

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/27/1404668803-002.jpg
lrn 2 use google

Tell me, oracle.

why when i can have VanderVeenstra and turk roach do it for me?

also can you pick me up some stroops from the hoek

You will become an uber driver, and you will molest straight fucking hoes, the biggest hoes in all of America will be molested by you, and you will get paid.

You will become the last viking, one who is generous and gives the spoils of war to friends and family.

You will become a writer. Amateur at first but great once your skills are honed.

You will become one who asks the person what kind of food they want, then one who brings said food to the person or persons.

You will soon be a great historian, after bad things blow over.

You will give people tours all over the Baltic area, pointing out sites of interest.

>sex

cause finding the pic on google is faster than typing a post and filling out the captcha

NOT the Balkans, no one wants to go, but the Baltics. Not Western Europe, not anywhere in Russia, but the BALTIC area.

i actually just forgot to do it

Wanna known of someone who was in my middleschool?
>pic related, btw it's a he

ask a good senpai for a hug

Please tell me what to do

All I miss is that yellow part

You will buy a fuck me silly life sized fuck doll on amazon. For a while it will be retail, but you will get a girlfriend, and you will make haste to throw away the doll.

You will become he who drives trucks.

You shall teach the next generation not to love fame or money, but to live a good humble life.

You shall be one who makes the documentaries on nature.

SORT

You shall save up money, and invest in certain businesses that will thrive, then you will sell the stock, making profits. You shall not buy the expensive software which aids in this process, but you shall pirate it.

Work out, and find something that makes you happy.

No matter what we do, shit happens. We can either make the most of it or let it get us down. I for one don't want. Get sad, get angry, know what is evil in this world and stare it right in it's face. But also know the goodness and strength in this world to face evil and say "shove off, cunt".

Trust no oracles, the only fate one makes is one's own, by ones own actions.

I'm surprised, you guessed my hobby of writing.

Anything else you wish to share?

Zin om te knuffelen?

YOURSELF

i been watching lots of jordan peterson videos about "sorting myself out" etc

i still feel alienated from life. I'm about to graduate with a meme degree and i have no idea my future plans, leaving me anxious. But instead of looking up career paths i smoke dabs and play tf2 trying to feel as good as i did when i was younger:(even though i was depressed then too but nostalgia goggles)

OUT

I just repress it and go on with my life, or whatever it is I do.

All I can claim to have is self-actualization and safety. Also this triangle is shit because you can have bits from here and there.

>You shall teach the next generation not to love fame or money, but to live a good humble life.

/comfy/

I can see myself doing that desu

You shall make a fitness youtube channel. You shall be aided by various hormonal anabolic steroids, but you shall not tell of them. Instead, you shall get sponsorship of certain supplement companies, which will grant you money to survive on.

You will have an insatiable curiosity of other people which will aide you in your writing. You will not let biases get in the way of figuring out other people.

You shall get into heavy debt investing in bitcoins, which will force you to make haste in painting pictures, then selling them. You will make hundreds of these paintings before finally fixing your debt problems. By then your skills will be much better, and you will have a skill to subsist on.

You will become a valet at a high class hotel.

You will work at a lawyer firm. You will get on good terms with the lawyer and he will give you good bonuses.

You shall be the man who works for the company which builds iron bars, the ones you put on your windows.

You will breed dogs, then sell them. They will be high quality dogs, and you will have the paperwork to back up the claim that they are not mutts.

You will join the French foreign legion, and have a good time.

i'm in a similar situation, someone told me to read the book 'what color is your parachute'. i'm gonna start reading it today

Depression is a maladaptive feedback loop from internalized trauma. Fix your avoidance issues and you can begin to resolve the internal conflict.

>you will work at a lawyer firm

i hate lawyers and I just spent a year defending myself for a false dui (successfully) but damn that took the fight out of me

You shall provide the medicine for the mind, but this will not be drugs.

> roid rage online
Naw senpai, I'll get fit by all natural means.

im gonna write that down. I definitely want to read more but not sure what. I saved a couple of these a while back if youre interested

Ooo do me next

Can you elaborate further on how exactly I'll teach the next generation to live a good humble life?

Will I write books? Will I be an influential person already?

Ever since i can remember I wanted to be an inventor.

You words shall stay the same but your actions will be different.

You shall benefit from the works of Aristotle, the first teacher.

You will work in construction and harden yourself to the elements.

You will teach by example.

You will invent a new and better way of killing people.

I crave another euphoric mania like the good old days. Now all I get are these ultra agitated dysphoric manias where I can't even hold a single thought in my head let alone think straight.

Nigga, I'm just that one dude who does the blatant opposite of prophecy just to thumb my nose at Fate.

Speaking of, what grounds do you have to predict my future? A prediction isn't actuality, as you have seen.

send help :^(

You shall see how the highs do not last forever, and in fact that your mental health is getting worse, then you shall seek help.

You shall be one who quarrels with many people during your youtube career.

Laughter shall provide with enough help for you for now, until you get a job brewing alcohol and find your fulfillment in these bleak times.

Tell me

That seems to stroke my confirmation bias the most, and I should consider youtube to polish my acting.

But you avoid the question, what ground or power do you have to predict: Heaven? Hell? Kek? Molech the Accursed One? The Flying Spaghetti Monster?

>he
>in Sweden

I don't believe you. She just has a feminine penis.

Any predictions for me, Oracle?

why is he sitting under a stair?

Soon, nobody will be telling you, but you will be telling others.

Hard work

You will tell the truth, but you will live a hard life.

You will be foolish with women, and marry a manipulative woman. It will be hard, but you will warn others of this danger.

You will be a great farmer.

help mister

> One moment I'm ok
> Next minute I start thinking about how I'm going to get my uni work done, how I'll manage to fit my part time job in, how I'll manage to get gym time in, how I'm going to fit time for social activies (as minimal as they are)
> Basically get super stressed out about how life is so fucking hectic and busy, work so hard and don't enjoy anything
> start pacing the room and muttering "I wish I was dead I wouldn't have to deal with this, I swear to god I'm going to kill myself"

Send help

The bitch about depression is that only you can solve it.
Which is why its so hard to shake for some people. Like AIDS, depression attacks the very thing that is supposed to fight it off. In this case the desire to function.

Everybody goes through it at least once in their life. Rich or poor. Hell it happens more often to rich people than you would think. The human mind was meant to be stimulated and challenge. Sometimes wealthy people cant find that kind of stimulation that comes from struggling through day to day life. It isnt always a personality flaw, sometimes its a flaw with the human brain.

That being said, usually the only way to deal with it is to analyze whats making you so miserable. That is going to be a lot harder than it sounds. But only you can do it. Maybe a therapist who can poke your brain can help, but you still have to work at it yourself.

Avoid meds. Theyre over prescribed. I wont discount them entirely, but I dont think most have the physiological flaws they're supposed to treat.

How do slavs make squatting seem so comfortable

What I do

Fuck white people.(especially British)
They are responsible for my autism and depression