Don't worry, removing the passengers won't cause any problems. We do it all of the ti-

>Don't worry, removing the passengers won't cause any problems. We do it all of the ti-

Other urls found in this thread:

state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalorders/22439.pdf
wave3.com/story/4301599/elizabethtown-doctor-indicted-on-98-drug-charges
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and who what how determined this to happen?

How the fuck is overbooking even a thing. You bought a ticket, why the hell wouldn't you actually get on that flight?

show the 5days for comparison

You're an idiot. Drops like these are common

the drop is so steep it's gonna start moving backwards.

i'm so glad i'm shorting them.

It wasn't overbooking, United's trying to weasel out of it.
The plane was properly booked and all passengers were seated, and then they decided to kick people off so that United employees could fly for free off the clock.

gossip girl spreading lies

No one gives a fuck about an autistic chink that screamed like a little girl in a woodchipper. Any normal person would have deboarded the moment they were asked.

>It's okay that companies do this to paying customers. Hell, I'll provide the lube when they tell me they want to fuck me.

Not saying he is right, but if it is overbooked they don't let you board, how was he already on board?

lick my boots you cuck

Thanks, kike.

I pay full fare when I travel, I don't buy tickets on craigslist, so this will never happen to me. "The owner reserves the right to refuse service at any time", learn this phrase, moron.

Overbooking is for customers. They were trying to prioritize some of their employees or family/friends of employees, and the flight was full.

>"The owner reserves the right to refuse service at any time"

That means they can refuse to take your money. Once they take your money then it's completely different.

Nice. Let it fall a little more and then buy. It's a guaranteed 5%+ win.

found the edgelord
don't shoot up your school today sweetie

Crashing this stock...

Gee, another moron. Read the back of your plane ticket before traveling, genius. The other people disembarked like normal humans. The autist started screeching like a little girl and ruined the flight for everyone.

This. People will forget about this shit before next week. Next time they're looking for a flight and want a cheap one, I know who they will be booking with. United is a known quantity. Delta is superior in every way, but you pay for it.

Sweet, gay wedding cakes are off the table now

If the man decided that the offer to leave the plane wasn't worth his time, why couldn't United just move on to the next person and offer the deal?

And why would United go to that extent to prioritize the employees?

Buying when it hits 55.

good, they deserve to get btfo

How can you know whats on the back of a plane ticket if you never leave the house you inbred cuck?

Your previous flight was delayed causing you to miss.

>Once they take your money
You are obviously misinformed. The purchase of a ticket has restrictions which are clearly explained on the ticket itself. The airline, in this case, chose to exercise it's legal right. Read the fine print, moron. Don't assume anything.

we should all buy out a plane going from chicago to san francisco then everyone cancel at the same time, 24 hours before.

nah dude, the reason he was deplaned was to seat 4 employees who "HAD" to be in the next city by the next morning. They were flying standby, everyone showed up to the flight, and so they decided to start kicking folks off to accommodate them.

>And why would United go to that extent to prioritize the employees?

It's a numbers game to these airline companies, and most people are complete bootlickers like the guy in this thread that keeps degrading the Asian man who stood up for his rights.

However, things are going to change from this event onward, and they're going to probably better incentivize consolations, and algorithmically pick passengers that are extremely lower priority.

Only cucks would deboard. He stood his ground like a man.

This stock is institutionally owned (aka the game is rigged). It has tripled since 2013 while their profits are down $2 billion from then. Don't expect much.

Daily reminder that the passenger in question, David Dao of Kentucky, lost his license to practice medicine in 2005. He is a phony doctor, drug trafficker, criminal, and sexual deviant.

state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalorders/22439.pdf

wave3.com/story/4301599/elizabethtown-doctor-indicted-on-98-drug-charges

> you never leave the house
another plebbit fag

Chris chan, are you still pissed that sonic has flesh colored arms, asking for a friend thanks

Yep. The untied employees had somewhere to be for a meeting so they needed to boot people off the flight.

You idiots realize Reddit is all over this, right?

The whole front page of Reddit is whining about United. Have we seriously fallen so low that we're parroting the same bullshit as Reddit? If that doctor was in such a hurry, he should've fucking chartered a plane.

wasn't it the police+passenger's fault? Most normies would just walk out without incident.

Dude has to be a 4chiner

Because the autist had a lower tariff, that's the way it works. When you buy a cheap ticket, this is the reason why it's cheap. If you don't want to get bumped, pay full fare.

if I wanted a comeback that shitty I would have shoved my finger down your mom's throat

well if i wanted a comeback at all id just scrape it out of your moms teeth

>hurr we have to suck United dick cause muh reddit

Customer is king

All I saw was an autist screaming like a girl thrown into a woodchipper. Chinks are cheap fuckers and always want something for nothing.

>You idiots realize Reddit is all over this, right?
How would you even know if you aren't from there?

I only open these threads to read these fucking bootlick replies, it's beyond amusing

ok grandpa. I can smell your old spice from here.

wanna do us a favor? go back to the reddit front page, count the number of threads on this topic and stay there.

Does it remind you of the old times, when we used to play cave explorer?

>imblying you know what teeth are

britcuck pls go

>bootlick
Fuck off back to tumblr. They should have shot that chink where he sat. Make an example out of him for other cheapskates.

This is the kind of stock change that makes a difference.
Holy fucking shit, -3% in less than a day, they're fucked

Cmon

nobody but reddit cares

did any of the fundamentals of the business change overnight? no.

no country has refused to accept United aircraft, no airport has refused to accept United aircraft, and 99% of the type of people who fly on United are cheap fucks who just want a cheap ticket and will still buy United if it means a cheap ticket.

a 3% drop is just a result of Reddit pushing their bullshit. notice how everyone against United here is going to a large amount of effort to appear like a regular here?

This is before they've serviced the passenger in some way, fucking idiot. They took his money, issued, the ticket, let him board, and allowed him to take a seat. Unless there is a specific clause in United's terms of service they can't refuse to provide service to the man at that point.

This is the oldest jew trick in the book. The chink was a plant and (((they))) shorted United stock. Dumb goys.

>being this much of a cuck
dude, I understand you're still beat up over the hillary loss but here's three ways bernie can still win

its coordinated commie agitprop

also, competitors are getting in on counter marketing

Wow, you're just not good at insults at all.

t. cuck

I know it's hard being a sissy faggot that does whatever they're told, but don't take it out on people with actual spines sunshine.

Lmao fucking edgy dude :^)

"Hey wheres my large cheeseburger meal? I paid for it like everybody else."

"Grimace, Hamburglar - get him."

>notice how everyone against United here is going to a large amount of effort to appear like a regular here
What the fuck are you trying to get at?

"G-guys, we can't talk about b-because REDDIT beat us to it!!!"

You obviously don't know anything about contract law in the US. There is no conveyance until the party has disembarked at his destination. The airline clearly stipulates the conditions by which you agree to travel. In this case, the airline exercised it's option to bump a lower tariff for a priority passenger. Had the chink read the ticket, he would have known this.

Haha, M-Murica am I right guys? Fuck chinks and shit hahaha man I'm gonna fit in with these Sup Forums guys so easily

>This is the oldest jew trick in the book. The chink was a plant and (((they))) shorted United stock. Dumb goys.
I hate kikes, but you're a fucking maniac.

kek the US is the number 1 cuck poster now that shariablue has banned all the canadian proxies

whenever you support United in these threads, 10 different people immediately start calling you a bootlicker and make fun of you. only redditors do that, and they only do it because they have been conditioned to not actually argue.

i bet you 100 United Bucks that if you go to reddit right now, anyone supporting United will be treated with scorn and will probably have emotion based attacks (But the Doctor had to treat his Patients! Someone could have died! How dare you hold that opinion you sociopath!) leveled at them.

at least the russian proxies will give you an argument, even if it's from a piece of paper and changes depending on the exact temperature in Moscow. redditors just seek to build false consensus and out-group anyone they don't like.

nice dab

Anyone who said they shorted them is a fucking idiot. Either they're clairvoyant or they somehow bought shorts during the weekend which is categorically impossible

No. It's a legit jew trick. Undermine a company public stock. Let it crash. Buy low. Sell on the dead cat bounce for extreme profit.

umm, no sweetie, you've offered no arguments.

You idiots realize Reddit breathes oxygen and exhales carbon dioxide?

The whole front page of Reddit is full of oxygen breathers. Have we seriously falled no sow that we're breathing the same gases as reddit?
Step it up we gotta be more fucking contrarian.

They would be treated with scorn because most people, not just faggot leftists, are not fucking coporate dick suckers. What happened to that guy was bad business practice, they should get flack for retarded flight scheduling and putting their employees over customers. Sod off.

>hurr go back to site
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." Since you idiots are unaware of what Reddit does, you're vulnerable to falling for their liberal, anti-business propaganda.

United did nothing wrong.

>own an airline
>can't fly employees whenever you want
they deserve to lose money

jew faggot spotted. fire for effect.

see what i mean? you people need to go back.

Thanks, United shill.

I hurt myself today

This goy gets it.

Yes goyim, keep giving your shekels to Israel wagecuck.

Is there a stipulation that employees are priority passengers over customers?

Here you go;
So the Jews forced United to have retarded business policy?

>t. chink

t. United shill/corporate dick sucker

Numale cuck detected. You prep Jamal before he fucks your wife Im sure.

#1 trending on weibo. Chinese boycotts actually have a real world impact. Should have picked a nigger

yes. if a pilot and a few flight attendants can not get to a plane, hundreds of people will have their flight delayed. employees are priority passengers.

it's not retarded business policy. the asian bloke accepted the terms of his ticket that stated he could be booted if the airline had to transfer employees. the exact same thing happens in the rail industry, the taxi industry, the bus industry, etc. this case has become notable because he was a minority and he decided to pull the whole "Your laws don't apply to me, police thug!" shtick when he was told to get off the flight.

why the fuck do normies care so much about some dirty chink getting his arse kicked? all foreigners should be beaten by the police/security untill they fuck off back tot their country

And that's what will happen, that's how capitalism works. United had a legal right, and exercised it. The consumer has a right to boycott. Screeching and crying doesn't confer rights in this country, contrary to what commie faggots may believe.

Employees. They wanted to send them to St Louis to help with bosrding the folllowing day. A 4 fucking hour bus ride.
That screeching autist brought to light how fucked up airlines are in this country. They get a free pass since 9/11.

>it's a Sup Forums doesn't understand the stock market episode

>because he was a minority
>decided to pull the whole "Your laws don't apply to me, police thug!"
No, it's because people don't like when a company inconveniences them over their employees. You literally just spewed bullshit at me, I've worked for airlines, we never had priority over customers, that's a policy United has that they're paying for.

that actually isnt very much.

buy the dip goy.

Oy vey. Keep fighting for our rights goyim

It's true. A few employees needed to go to a different airport for a shift.

Buy NOW