Would you fight for your country even if they were on the wrong side morally?

Would you fight for your country even if they were on the wrong side morally?

helo daly remindar to stay hidhratted tanks bye

Define morality.

>fight for country that doesn't care about you an actively seeks your destruction
>fight for country that wants to replace the population with foreigners to create a perpetual welfare state for the sake of diversity
>fight for a country so that they can replace our culture with Islam

Nope

If it's for the best of our people, then yes.

Well I was raised on questioning authority so I'd probably hate the war but hell yeah I'd fight in it army's need soldiers and once a war starts it is war, no amount of protesting can miraculously turn back the clocks. I'd rather fight in a war I hate than live under foreign rule once we lost cuz we didn't have enough soldiers.

in a defensive war no matter how aggressor justifies it
should be the same everywhere

Fighting for your country is morally neutral, fighting for your government isn't.

No and it's not our countries we'd be fighting for, it's for Zionism and greater Israel.

Obviously. We're the greatest nation on earth

If I'd benefit I would. If I wouldn't benefit I wouldn't if they were on the right side morally.

I wouldn't, unless its existence was threatened
Whatever your moral code is.

If you want to fight for your country you should fight the government that runs it

Not a chance.

I'd only fight in the mainland were invaded.

Not being able to invade a foreign country for not playing economic and political ball with you does not mean that all 325million of us, and our huge, huge landmass, suddenly fall under a foreign flag.

The government starting wars is not our government, it's an occupational government. Do not internalize its evil, and become a traitor to your own country. The Founders would be spinning in their graves.

If it's a martial law time, and being part of the forces gives me more freedom and probability of survival, yes.

Acting in a way that you would want everyone else to act. Jesus called this the Golden Rule; Libertarians call it the NAP; Immanuel Kant called it the Categorical Imperative, but they're all the same thing - don't initiate force against someone else unless they have or are intending to initiate force against you.

Nope.

cuck. you wouldnt fight an invasion of say, canada?

Nope. If it's an oil war they're barking up the wrong tree.

>were on the wrong side morally?
Who decides this? There's always two right sides in a war

Why does not defending someone else's country make you a cuck?

What you just defined literally only covers NAP.

Defensively. Yes

Fuck off kike.
I fight for no man or king.

Canada needs to pay for its own military defense, and secure its own borders. We're too numerous, too large geograpfically and well-armed to be successfully occupied, and Canada is surrounded by some of the coldest and most tumultuous seas in the northern hemisphere. Your hypothetical still supports my position.

You are a cuck. Literal millennia of North African creampie eating in your history. You went down the road of useful idiot to empire, and you now pay for it by being powerless and poor, on the same level as your horrid Brazilian progeny.

Morality is a spook

Why kill innocent White Christians when our country is already too bloated?

t.lolbertarian

Yes, but I would never fight in some jewish war, like every war in the past 20 years and the coming war with Syria/Russia.

>every war in the past 20 years
*every war in the past 156 years

Maybe. How was Vietnam a jewish war?

>Would you fight for your country
>I fight for no man or king.

Was fought for Boeing's profits. You could have ended the war in 3 weeks if you really wanted.

no. why the hell should i give my life to further a jewish zionist agenda? the only way i'd fight is to defend on our homeland, not fly across the globe to blow up sand people so saudis can get a pipeline and israel can expand.

Fighting gooks for rubber trees that really wasn't worth the blood and treasure America spent. Why should we need to repel "communism" in some third world country anyway? It's was all geopolitical war games. Nothing more.

Nothing more logical than fighting to protect your homeland -- even if you don't like what your gov is doing. Besides, even if you 'like' the reason why they're doing something, it just means the propaganda worked.

>How was Vietnam a jewish war?
Just look up how much involvement this guy had in its escalation and the loss of American lives.

Tbh Vietnam looked like a way of deliberately dividing the nation and televising the "evil American imperialists" to give the Jewish left momentum.

I'd fight and die for my people and in the defence of Britain's shores.

Never for the kike agenda.

but what if you're not protecting your homeland, and in fact furthering an agenda that hurts your nation's security, saps its wealth, costs the lives of its people and robs your people of their economic future?

I wasn't born in Israel.

Pretty much yes
i want to fucking die anyway