What is the point of trying to save the white race when almost all whites are race mixing left and right?

What is the point of trying to save the white race when almost all whites are race mixing left and right?

mmm that's some TASTY chocolate cunny

That guys looks more like a spic IMO

Why want white whores when black girls exist?

THIS

Who gives a fuck? Just let people get on with their lives. Why is it so important what other people do with their lives? Bunch of sad fucks on here.

>Brazilian
>posting monkeys as reaction faces
POTTERY

Pretty blacks > Pretty asians > Pretty whites >>>>>>> Ugly whites >>>>>>> Ugly asians >>>>>>> Ugly blacks

That's the point leftist are trying to make, that once we're all some shade of brown, there won't be any racism left.

Implying brown people can't be mean to other brown people. Dumb leftists love to think of themselves as smart and worldly, they should travel to Nog countries to see how peaceful it is.

disgusting

>ohhelloboner.jpg

Obviously a troll account.

Juan, thats a dude

Not an impressive bunda desu

Am disappoint

Sup Forums conflates white skin with "white" ideas.

While it's true that the culture of not being shit was largely born in white society, I don't buy that it'll just crumble without white people.

On one condition.

If white people stop existing, it has to happen naturally. None of this forced diversity or cultural jihad bullshit.

that's what South "Germans" look like

if you lads havent experienced the sight of your own white benis going into a black pussy it is quite mesmerizing desu..

>that taste

Its ok if the white guy is conquering all kinds of exotic pussy.

It fucking is. Especially with good skin, and one of those very pink black pussies, the contrast is highly erotic, and her moaning "fuck me harder, white boy" in her American accent made me cum quite a bit earlier and harder than I expected.

Wouldn't live with one or even date one, but a brief dalliance with a pretty black girl is something I'd do again.

White dudes can impregnate both black and white women at the same time.

Black woman takes white semen for mulatto kid who'll do better in white man environments and daughters who will be considered more attractive than her.

That black as night woman can birth a Rihanna by taking the Justin Bieberish white boy jizz.

That's a terrible ass. Not shapely, terrible skin and the riddled with cellulite.

Perfect women don't exi-

Latinas vs blacks

who wins pol

>"almost all"
You need to take a break from pol, you lunatic.

What's up with german guys and their fetish for black girls? Pic very much related. I saw many german chads with black girls in the city today, but only fat and ugly german girls with black guys.

why don't you go and find a nice white girl and make all the white babies you want instead of whining about race mixing on a turkmenistani horse cooking message board?

>mfw no qt chocolate ebony girlfriend

Why even live?

>almost all

come out of basement much?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I meant all white peoples. Do we have to write everything precisely here?

>What's up with german guys and their fetish for black girls?
when you gaslight yourself into believing low value women are valuable it becomes incredibly easier to be successful with women.

it is pretty hot. too bad they're retarded

you should try it, finbro
white girls can't even compete

Are people with Downs Syndrome allowed to reproduce in Germany?

True shit. But yeah, I'd do it again. And I'd do it bareback if I could magically know 100% she wasn't dripping with virii

White women are garbage, do not want