How fucked are we?

How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?s=09
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400100/North-Korea-warns-ready-war-U-S-deployed-warships.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is not a drill.

is this real?

Just release the nuken, Trump. Jesus christ, stop teasing.

I'm not joking guys, it's real.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?s=09

>president of america
>muh greatest country in the world
>shitposts on twitter like a 14 year old girl

Why would we be fucked? North Korea is fucked. We mentioned a better trade deal if war-horny midget dictator gets fucked, to CHINA.

>Trade deal with China
But I thought they were stealing your jobs

I regret voting for this neocon warhawk.

George Washington and Abraham Lincoln are rolling in their Graves

This Just In: North Korea Is Fucked!

We are pretty fucked. Its no joke. We voted for a man that said we wasted 6 trillion dollars in wars and now we have 2 major fucking wars brewing. Im stunned by all of this. No matter how its spun this is not what I voted for.

we could really all die.

>laughing_nervous_man.jpg
Did we get duped, guys?

We may be on the brink of waging two wars, when he ran on a platform of isolationism, wtf

>the North Korea problem
What did he mean by this?

Don't forget Iraq.

>this is not what I voted for.
You knew this shit would happen when you voted for him, stop joking.

We are fucked. I voted for the 2013 Trump not this. Now the NWO can continue I guess...

MY SIDES

> elect a billionaire
> act surprised he turns out to be part of the globalist elite

War, war never changes.

"US House of fat pigs Committee"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im old enough to have wanked over the scene when that police officer ripped open the girls blouse before killing her.

is that a real website? a real statement?

truly neat times we're living in

You forgot the real tweet, goyim:

Happy Passover to everyone celebrating in the United States of America, Israel, and around the world. #ChagSameach

This reminds me so much of that time George W. Bush stood on stage and promised he was against nation-building only to turn around and do more nation building than every President of my life time combined.

This is not good. I dont care what Trumps reasoning is. Idgaf about who killed babies when our missiles kill babies too. Idgaf if NK pisses off and scares SK. I dont care about foriegners. PERIOD.

And neither does Trump. This is the swerve of all swerves as far as i can tell.

Dont gloat you faggots because i will never vote for a white male destroying piece of shit like Hillary so...bombs away i guess because i dont see anyone marching in the streets...

NOT EVEN YOU LEFTIES BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YOU EMPLOYERS WANT.

Prove me wrong...where are the liberal college kids protesting trumps rush to war?

Waiting for marching orders that will not come, thats where.

If only I had voted for Hillary.

She HATED war and wanted nothing to do with it.

I miss the old Trump, straight from the Go Trump
Chop up lib's soul Trump, set on his goals Trump
I hate the new Trump, tomahawks flew Trump
The good goy Trump, Ivanka's toy Trump

I hope Kim Jong-un nukes San Francisco.

I agree with you, but for the love of God drop the reddit spacing faggot

>trusting him
>on anything
>again

i'll believe it when i see it

Anyone finding it a bit odd how Trump is suddenly so willing to co-operate with the Chinese?

OH DONNY GOY

THE KIKES THE KIKES ARE CALLING

>NO U!

Bad habit.

I'm going to say it's fake, but it's funny.

"Twitter-trained orangutan president"
"Morbidly obese fat ferret Donald Trump"

...with laughter

>bending over to China on trade
That's not what he was elected on

You got emotionally attached to a faggot and now your excuses are hollow

2nd war of Korea then.

>70 yrs ago: knowing how to keep actual nazis from shooting at your head
>60 yrs ago: knowing how to read any manual
>50 yrs ago: knowing how to break down a car engine
>40 yrs ago: knowing how to wire a plug
>30 yrs ago: knowing what a computer was
>20 yrs ago: knowing how to use a computer
>10 yrs ago: knowing how to use email
>today: Shitposting on twitter like a 14yr old gril

Survival skills change my man

from nationalist isolationist to globalist empire builder in 1 day

>MFW Trumpsters are about to get drafted to Shitskinistan or North Gookea to fight a war for the Jew overlords.

>She HATED war and wanted nothing to do with it.

of course she hated war, women are the primary victims of war, but sometimes you have to do what's right

that's why I stand with Trump, women be damned

Dam n.korea bitch sit down stay humble

>USA vs. Best Korea

USA loses in first round knockout

>president shitposting about international war on his twitter
What timeline are we in?

Nah, the US are drawing NK away from their real threat. The Chinese, they're going to ground invade. I'm sure Trump has quietly given them a very healthy trade deal for an intervention, problem is, will Seoul still get attacked even without an attack from SK or US? Yeah probably, the NKeans would probably refuse to turn their guns at the chinese and just try and up their KD whenever possible

Yep, they didn't see that coming.

>What timeline are we in?
hurr durr praise kek meme magic shadilay timeline xDDDD

Yes! Thank you president (((kushner)))!
We definitely have too many white people here in the USA. Let's send them off to die.

Drumpf is a fucking orange that can't into war.

Can't wait for his war efforts to go south and trillions will be wasted.

Why would we be fucked? USA could take in China and North Korea at once without breaking a sweat

Got an article here.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400100/North-Korea-warns-ready-war-U-S-deployed-warships.html

Interesting thing to note from the article

>His warning came as Russia admitted it is 'extremely worried' the US will attack Kim Jong-Un after North Korea warned it has US bases 'in its nuclear sights'. Pyongyang had earlier threatened 'catastrophic consequences' after Donald Trump sent an armada of warships to the Korean Peninsula.

>At the same time, China has moved 150,000 troops to its border to deal with a possible influx of North Korean refugees amid fears Trump may strike Kim Jong-un following the surprise US missile attack on Syria last week.

WE GOING TO WAR BOYS?

>How fucked are we?

Maybe the west coast. But, that would not be much of a loss. I will be comfy in FL.

That warmongering fat fuck needs to be impeached NOW.

Exactly as fucked as we were a year ago, you are just aware of it now.

>he thought praying to a chaos god for a chaos candidate was just a lighthearted joke

It is time for the west to see the gaping maw of the dragon of chaos so it can begin the process of honoring the father and sorting itself out. And if a few hundred thousand leftists die in the meantime, well, the good of the many outweights the good of the few :^)

Yeah but at least with Trump we get good bants. Same for Brexit. I just wanted reality TV to become real life.

>women are the primary victims of war,

Youre not blending in well goy.

The funniest part was that they voted against it

> 10 years from now...

WTF is this real, this cannot possibly be real

>Sweden
>Voting in America
Seems like you need to ween off camel jockey nut sauce, it's fucking with your head.

No TTP for China unless they help us destroy North Korea for the Jews..

Then they can have TTP.
JFC

Trumps first year:

Destroys kim jong uns dictatorship and oppressive regime and saves north korea
We are on the greatest timeline.

It's always been this way.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Suckers.

pathetic, simply pathetic

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't soft as hell?

>elect the literal chaos god himself
>shocked when he plays a little chaos trick by pretending to fall for the most obvious false flag in history

We all knew exactly what we were doing when we brought him to power. Don't act surprised now you pretentious faggots. The North Koreans must be nuked. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. And better sooner than later.

lol it's mostly the lib millennials that will. I won't because I'm 30. Eat shit millennials.

>>>/leftypol/

A very healthy trade deal for China is exactly what I voted against. AMERICA FIRST!

Y-your just a shill, m-maga.

NK is an actual threat to America and will become a greater threat in the future.

this is still america first
im so sick and fucking tired of china using the norks as a rabid dog on a leash to extract shit from us. we left that mess and there's no reason not to clean it up. the longer we wait the worse it gets for us and for our allies.

fuck the norks, fuck china, i have no problem with this at all. syria is obvious kikery

But goy China is going to help us remove North Korea..

>forgets all about communist Cuba.

The "war" in North Korea will take about 6 minutes. Not too worried about that one.

Yeah wtf the chinese were the plague and now they get a nice trade deal?

That's probably what they said about Vietnam. I remember that's also what people said about Iraq and Afghanistan.

It will be a long one.

>Cuba

Cuba has issues of their own. It is all not rosey and peachy like ABC News portrays it to be.

I wont be getting drafted anytime soon

We're living in the Age of Shitposting and Bantz, my friend.

If he takes out NK then I'm fucking glad I voted for him.

I've wanted those faggots gone for a long time.

God I'm so sick of this shit.

Hope this + responses are irony... or you kids are too young to remember shit that just happened a few years ago.

Obama and Hillary wanted this exact thing but didn't go through with it based on public outcry. Make no mistake Shillary was gearing up to do this type of shit in continuation of Obama's foreign policy and successful invasions and takeovers of sovereign nations.

I voted for Trump because there was a chance he wouldn't take that route. With Hillary there was a 100% chance. I'm extremely disappointed but voting for Trump was still the right choice regardless.

Did Trump coup himself? Maybe he's convinced himself he's still in charge, and simply changed his perspective to fit this delusion.

Fuck that, nuke Los Angeles to destroy Hollywood.

He's bypassing the MSM.

and Chinas gonna remove some of their own population, we're the winners, plus it puts china on our side, the leverage against russia will be stronger than ever before, we are going to cage the bear

All I wanted was peace for 4 years. So sick of this shit.