Local sources : Up to 10 possibly nuclear launchers just arrived via air to Russian naval facillity Tartus

>Local sources : Up to 10 possibly nuclear launchers just arrived via air to Russian naval facillity Tartus.
>More to come.

>Local sources : Up to 10 possibly nuclear launchers just arrived via air to Russian naval facillity Tartus.
>More to come.

>More to come.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/osqSuZBVjUs
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-air-strikes-russia-send-warships-tartus-port-bashar-al-assad-support-us-chemical-attack-a7678261.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce?

Show me a source for this claim you gook

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm Japanese and don't see anything like this anywhere. Show proofs fag

It was nice knowing you, Japan. Thanks for the anime and stuff.

>local sources
More like local hoaxes amirite?

>possibly nuclear launchers

what's that?

Big if true

pictures, recordings, news in japan. anything ?

sauce

Just Nipon lies

local sources. :^)

I can confirm this. I've read about this on message board.

Here you see the gook's guide of how to shitpost on Sup Forums as Op: step 1, make wild claims, step 2, offer no proofs.

nevermind, it was this thread

youtu.be/osqSuZBVjUs

Tartus as in the russian naval base in Syria.

>Local sources : RUSSIA LAUNCHES NUCLEAR BOMBS TOWARDS GERMANY AND FRANCE
TRUMP TO RESPOND IMMEDIATELY
>More to come.

>More to come.

>More to come.

>More to come.

>More to come.

no airfields in Tartus. fake news

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>local sources

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-air-strikes-russia-send-warships-tartus-port-bashar-al-assad-support-us-chemical-attack-a7678261.html

tl;dr: They're warships, not nuclear launchers.

>local sources
>no link or any actual names
well , must be true since it's on Sup Forums

I wish this was actually true.

how would they deliver weapons to Syria? by air or by i dunno fucking sea on a ship?

888 and it happens today. fire

>local source
yeah according to a "local source" Trump was about to invade NK at 9:45 EST yesterday, but that didn't happen

>Local sources
ALLEGEDLY

>just arrived via air to Russian naval facillity Tartus.

>just arrived via air

>via air

>air

shut up hikimori you are the only one who has been nuked and it'll remain like that.

Time to rar up the rarest of animes. Gonna get rich af when supply dries.

BREAKING NEWS TANKS COMING IN 30 MINS

ITS HAPPENING
A local anonymous source told my local news outlet its possible that we could nuke North Korea today

Missiles that could be fitted with nuclear warheads or regular explosives, I assume

And I wish to be with Marju in a nice cabin in Lapland, getting drunk on kossu in front of a nice fire in the fireplace on a reindeer skin rug with her, while she cries thanks to her manic depression while I repeat "Rakastan sinua" over-and-over until she finally rips of my clothes and rapes me.

I just checked; only 600 women in Finland are named Marju. A much more common name would be Marja which means berry in Finnish

He will save us

Local Sources: OP is a faggot

International Sources: Confirm these claims and will respond with herb

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Good luck fags. Keep me entertained

One of those 600 is my serkku, Marju. She's half Sami, so maybe it's a Sami name?

i.e. anything bigger than grad

Lol, so any type of ballistic missile...
They shoot this on Syria hundreds of times already.