HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE HISTORY LIKE THIS! I found out that the Spaniards conquered and ruled the Philippines for over 330 years. We stole, abused and murdered. Countries like Japan and the U.S. have sent their leaders to the Philippines in the past to ask for forgiveness for what they have done to this country, but Spain has never sent an official leader to repented. So I got some of the leaders of the region together in the exact location where they became an independent nation over 100 years ago. So, as a Spaniard I asked for forgiveness for what we as a people have done to them in this historical place!!! HEALING OF THE NATIONS!!!

KEK

>fucking white people
is the only thought going through those pinoy heads

Don't fucking bow to us. Give us investments damnit

Oh, I'm sorry that a bunch of Mexican-light fuckers came to your cannibalistic shit hole of mud huts and someone managed to make it into a pseudo-country.

Seriousily, lay off the meth and stop killing each other, and you might be able to get to a Uruguay level of society.

What?
That 'Spaniard' doesn't know history.
Even the leaders of the independence movement realized afterwards that they were better under Spanish rule.

He has been phillipilled
>spaniards bow to them
>controls Pacific with an iron but fair fist

>Spaincucks

kek

do pinoys have a native religion? (not catholic)

if yes, do people still practise it?

I want to kick that little cuck right in the ribs

>Spanish antifa cuck

Day of the Garrote Vil when?

What a chuck.
Also we haven't apologised either

I thought half of the country was muzzie

>spanish antifa finding out ways not to pay for shit and just bow like a retard.

Please keep that faggot. We don't want him back in the west.

How old are you that you just now found that out?

But you fucks look at Mexico like a tossed away booger
Fuck you Spain, you damn asshats

What a stupid SJW loser.

LEL. For all the things that happened between that time, I'm thankful they introduced Christianity or we might have ended up like Indonesia.

Also this. I want Moro Muslims out. I wished the PH rounded them off like what the US did with the natives long ago.

>MILF

Plz don't post MILFs I'm on nofap and lewd older women are my weakness

The Philippines without Spanish influence would just be Vietnam. They'd still be eating bugs like their neighbors.

WTF. Of all invaders, I like Spain the best. Probably because flips managed to eventually BTFO them. Is white guilt that trendy in Europe? Will we find an insufferable British liberal bowing down next for the occupation of Manila?

Cuba is doing well do

OK

Hey, how you asian mexicans doing?

It must be strange to be Filipino, kinda hispanic but not really, kinda 'merican but not really, and 100 different ethnic backgrounds on the islands.

Whatever, any of you still speak spanish?

name?

>MILF

hahah, a fellow american i can be proud of kek

>white guilt cucks
There is nothing worse.