Hundreds of childiren dies everyday in syria

>Hundreds of childiren dies everyday in syria
>no one gives a fuck
>a cumskin girl get ran over by truck
>everyone loses their shit
This is why everyone hate you white subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/the-graffiti-kids-who-sparked-the-syrian-war/article33123646/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One white girl is worth every roach crawling around Turkey

when the fip is the bip

can someone post that based nip post on the difference between shit in the toilet and shit in the kitchen :^)

>Wake up and find turd in the toilet, everything's right
>wake up and find a turd in the kitchen sink, that is not right

Pretty much the best example on why attacks on the west matter more than anywhere else in the world (west=sink, middle east=toilet) in case your cockroach brain can digest the analogy

This.

Begone, roaches!

poopie in toilet, is expected.
poopie on kitchen tabre, is big sulplise.

>see (you)
>sweet someone posted it...
Germoney please

Did you forget this little shitskin? He received much, much more press coverage than the Swedish girl

OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN.
WAS GOING TO REPLY BUT REALIZED MY REPLY WAS SPECIFICALLY THE SAME AS LAST TIME
FUCK OFF

Germany is always a disappointment. You should know that.

Stop reading our news if it annoys you. We care about our people which is only natural

Then how come this chink is pissing in a cup at the table?

forgot picture

>wake up
>not a roach
it's a good day

The difference is, the """children""" dying in Syria are just muslims, the only sad part about their deaths is that there aren't more of them.

Heres the difference. Whether its Turks or any other race your people don't give a shit. At least we care about someone.

Actually, ill explain it to you

People do care about syria, that is arabs.

Arabs care about arab countries, and whats going on in them

Europeans live in European countries, and care about european countries the most.

You live in an European country, therefore most people around you care for European countries first.

how is that a shitskin? are you perhaps blind??

It's all part of the plan....

Fuck white people bro, you guys make it really hard not to hate you

Yes, thanks for reminding me

Just understand it's literally no different from you only giving a shit when your own crotch spawn die. It's not about quantity.

Best thing is, us whites don't give a shit about your opinions

When I find shit on my counter, I'm alarmed, but when I find shit in the toilet I'm not surprised.

>shitskin calling us subhuman
Sorry roach, you getting genocided.

Disgusting white subhumans.

How dare you make light of tragedy

Her name was Ebba Akerman

You only hate whites because the best Turks are pretty white.

You're right.

and they ask me why i hate turks and turkey. those kids die because you muslims and shitskins are idiot. you fight each other all the time! basically middle east and turkish culture is founded on the violence.

Life of one of my fellow citizen or ally is infinitely more important for us than your entire country and syria combined, that's why it's in our media. If you care about syrian people so much you can give them space in your or their media.

Semites have absolutely no value though.

SLIDE THREAD! Pic Related.

S A G E
A
G
E

Daily reminder that syrian children caused the war.
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/the-graffiti-kids-who-sparked-the-syrian-war/article33123646/

>Muslims killing Muslims
>Muslims killing Europeans

We figured we could compromise by letting you kill each other and you would leave us alone.

>Romanticizing terrorists
>Promoting the (((Arab spring)))
>"Revolution" aka ISIS with US backing

I wish Canada had just one newspaper that wasn't a leftist globalist rag.

You answer your own question. One white life is simply worth more than whatever got. The question you should be asking is how you feel knowing that you are low and expendable in the human racial hierarchy?

>cumskincumskincumskin

You'd do anything to be white, and be part of a higher state of being. Or do you actually enjoy being seen as a cockroach?

>white people care more about other white people dying then they do others.
Holy shit, this changes everything.

Syria = a country at war, in the middle of a region at war, surrounded by a greater continent at war.

Sweden = once peaceful, civilised, cultured, safe society.

Like that Nip once said: something like "If i wake up to find a shit in the toilet, it's mot much of an issue, but if i wake up and find a shit on my kitchen table, then we have a problem."

Literally no one talks about that girl outside of Sup Forums though, Achmed.

Nice puff piece, are you honestly expecting anyone to believe that some little twerp with a can of spraypaint caused Mossad, CIA, and KSA to launch otpor style rebellions using foreign jihadis to cause a civil war and topple Assad?
How much would you bet that this little shit is the son of a disgraced former Syrian minister who defected?

Fpbp

White people started the problems in the middle east.

Every time this has to be fucking explained
>Shit in a toilet, who cares
>Shit on kitchen counter, there's a problem

posts like this is why we hate roaches.

can't wait for trump to nuke turkey

>wake up and find shit in the toilet
It's to be expected
>wake up and find shit on the kitchen counter
Well now we have a problem

>This is why everyone hate you white subhumans