Why are the best fighters always Catholic Sup Forums ?

Why are the best fighters always Catholic Sup Forums ?

Is it a genetic thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmhi6KRIB3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WPod0amA0Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=ik2E_Qcoadk
youtube.com/watch?v=3HcLRoQn3nU
youtube.com/watch?v=UmBOH43AGUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=nmhi6KRIB3Y

Im pretty sure this ones protestant

Diaz 2-0 Stockton bitch

they grew up fighting off adult men... priests

because they're poor and illiterate.

protestants do real things like go to school and not get kicked in the face for a living

Youre clearly a jew gtfo with your shekels faggot

Diaz got his ass beat twice. He got lucky that Conor gassed and he got his lucky little gay choke on

Uhhh

sorry bud but he literally killed him if it was to the death

Catholics pray to saints who arent as busy and swamped with prayers as God is. God is too busy to help out all the protestants but the saints have time to help out the catholics who pray to them

but who gassed conor though

Conor gassed Conor

Diaz hit the floor like a literal sack of shit when Conor's left hand touched him. Even if Conor has an "amateur" style as Diaz says, people with better form and footwork have fallen when that punch connects.

lol what a casual

>mma
>best fighters
hehehe

I know its called rear naked choke you edgy cuck. But is a gay little choke just like youre a gay little cuck

>thinks muai thai is superior

LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE LADYBOY! HAHAHAHA!

>He thinks mma doesnt include muay thai

kek faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=WPod0amA0Vo

Nurmagomedov takes a piss on Mc Greggor any day

I am not muslim but Connor doesn't stand a chance

Nate wanted to trick Conor into his guard.

Conor was happy to stand up and box Nates head off until he gassed himself and got choked out.

The 3rd fight will be awesome if it happens.

don't even talk to me. re-watch the first fight. connor got lit up on the feet and looked for a way out of the fight. he chose to not get ko'd made a half assed take down attempt and got chocked out.

>gypsy
>protestant
No.

i want to see this fight, khabib will rape conor.

>MMA

meme shit for suburban white boys who are too scared to go in a boxing gym

dude just stop.
I've been watching Boxing since I can think, Kickboxing since the K-1 days and been watching MMA for 10 years now.
Everyone knows what MMA is, everyone knows that Muay Thai is an integral part of it, but to think that Muay Thai, Boxing, Wrestling or BJJ as stand alone martial arts are superior to MMA as a whole is laughable.

The only thing Khabib will rape is a plate of tiramisu.

McGregor's training was very different for the first and second fight. True, he got out-boxed in the first one, his cardio wasn't as good as Diaz, etc. But Diaz got rocked in the second fight. McGregor dropped him three times.

Another bum who cant train right.

I want this fight to happen because Kebab has never felt pain like the pain he will endure from Conors left hand.

Conor has a 4 inch reach on him for fuck sake

kek absolute bullshit he dropped nate multiple times Nate got dropped like 10 times during the fight and got smacked around the whole fight. It was only when conor gassed when nate got any work done and managed to slip in the choke. You're clearly a complete newfag to mma as we can all see from your comments here. Pls never talk about fighting ever again. Conor Mcgregor is all time GOAT

kek I can tell go back to boxing queer. I bet you have only ever watched ufc probably never even seen the early ones. You are clearly not knowledgable about this subject. You should go watch tennis or something cuck

Oh do they have their own branch of christianity? Dumbass

WHY IS CONOR MCGREGOR SUCH A STUD Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=ik2E_Qcoadk

McGregor won the second fight fair and square 3-2. He is good and I like him.
He is catholic and has a cross on his back that's why the jews and the Brits hate him, which makes him automatically sympathic in my book.
But I value humbleness and although I understand that it's all show to get those fancy PPV's I still prefer the silent guys.
He has a long way to go.
He can't handle guys who are taller than him as displayed in the two Diaz fights, but if a fighter is only an inch smaller than Connor he'll get raped standing. He's to good at distance management and too fast.

lol...dude pls stop. It's embarrassing. That's such low bait. At least put some effort in it.

connor will bend over like a little bitch and suck some Russian cock

as soon as Khabib grabs him he will tap

I bet you call mma UFC. KEK. Nothing wrong with being a casual fight fan bro just admit it

huehuehue

>But I value humbleness and although I understand that it's all show to get those fancy PPV's I still prefer the silent guys.
I think so too. There's a difference in Conor's attitude pre-fight and post-fight. He has this over-the-top attitude to sell the fight, make it seem like he and the opponent hate each other, but afterward, he always compliments the other fighter.

>He's to good at distance management and too fast.
Conor is very fast at his normal 145-155 weight. When he went up to 170 to fight Diaz, I thought he looked a lot slower.

Fuck your humbleness. Who wants to hug some smelly nigger that youre about to fight?

Come on finnlandbro, all I'm asking for is effort.
Write something scandalous, like Vitor is all natty, or Jon Jones never poked an eye, or Steven Segal is the true Sensei or something.
THis is such low bait, I'll leave if you don't come up with something.

Mexicans are more than half European, friend. Diaz probably has 0% African blood.

Tank Abbot is the best fighter ever to step into the octacon

Wasnt talking about Diaz and conor actually liked Diaz

Being a pro fighter gives you enough brain damage to be catholic.

lol good one. I always see praying through saints as coming to God with witnesses. In a court you don't plead you case alone. You have lawyers and witnesses and a jury etc. And when you pray though saints, you make your case before God and you have backup saints who will also ask God with you

>Tank Abbot is the best fighter ever to step into the octacon

Never mind I bet you dont even know who that is casual faggot KEK

Just want to remind you all that the greatest MMA fighter of all time is Fedor Emelianenko.

It's not about hugging but rather about not looking like a fool if you loose.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HcLRoQn3nU

I doubt he'll ever go back to 145.
He looked best at 155. BUt your right 170 is way to much for him, guys like wonderboy, woodley, lawler, Rory would probably kill him.

>about not looking like a fool if you loose
>loose
>Implying Conor has to worry about losing.

Come on now he's still undefeated and always will be

i know right?

Now if you could stop fighting your orthodox brethren we would really appreciate it

Serious question: Why has there never been a famous Finnish fighter?
Are you too big cucks to step into the ring/octagon?

Now I can tell that you're a casual faggot because there has been. Never seen a cuckstrian fighter tho.

>comes into thread
>calls other casual fans
>brags about his knowledge
>gets absolutely BTFO and exposed as a casual fan himself

KEK. Can you be anymore of a cuck? Serious question

It's because we eat everything on our plates.
There are starving people in China.

Name one Finnish fighter.
Come on I want you to say his name cuck.
Cause you and I know who it is.
SAY IT!
Or I'll do it for you. *Cough Mr. Finland cough*

I am pretty sure Diaz is a catholic too.
Mexicans, Italians, Irish and Puerto Ricans always make good fighters

Yes change the subject tranny cuck. Why si your country so gay and feminine?

>Makwan Amirkhani (born November 8, 1988) is a Finnish mixed martial artist and a wrestler of Kurdish ethnicity.

The best Finnish MMA fighter, Mr. Finland himself, is a Muslim Kurd.

Just look at that pure Mongrel blood.

That's how you GET BTFO.
I'm out cuck! NIce chatting!

Im gonna take a shower im gonna leave you with this clip of an austrian cuckold getting his ass beat by a superior alpha male finn. Go prep your wifes bull cuckstrian faggot. Have a nice day

youtube.com/watch?v=UmBOH43AGUM

Pls no bully Finland.

Checked. And this idiot can't make weight and can't stay healthy. I'm of the Kalabib train.

Seriously, you're a professional athlete. Don't balloon up to 195 when you have to be back down to 155 in 5 months wtf

Dana White meme man is LOSING IT

white supremacist as well kek.

I personally think Fedor Emelianenko was the best, and he is an orthodox christian.

>religious extremism

Spaniards supporting Muslim scum over their Irish brothers who fought with them for centuries, what has this world come to?

The real question is why the English tolerate Catho minorishits such as yourself to habitats their island.

Catholics are the original muslim horde. Quebec is as subversive an undertaking as anything jihad sandniggers have planned.

Because they have brain damage

Daily reminder. Mma is the white mans safe space sport. The only reason it got popular in America is because white guys were able to compete in that low skill sport