Be me, Asian doctor

>be me, Asian doctor
>walk in to bar near closing time and ask for a cranberry vodka
>"sorry sir we're all out of cranberry vodka but we have a lot of other drinks or if you can come tomorrow you can have a cranberry vodka on the house"
>I WANT A CRANBERRY VODKA
>"I know you do but we simply don't have enough for everybody-"
>GIVE ME $2,000 THEN IF I CANT HAVE ONE
>"sir I think a free cranberry vodka tomorrow is fair enough, I'm not just going to give you all the money out of the register, I'm trying to run a business here."
>IM NOT LEAVING TIL I GET A CRANBERRY VODKA FUCK YOU
>"sir, were closed and you need to leave. I'm tired and I want to go home to my family"
>FUCK YOU REEEEEEE
>"I guess I'm going to have to call the cops then
>FINE CALL THEM REEEEE
>cops come
>as soon as they grab me I started flailing and screaming like a little girl
>flail so hard I knock myself unconscious on a barstool
>mfw

What a deplorable establishment. Let's all be outraged like good goyim!

Seriously though. If you don't see this scandal for the multimillion dollar shill campaign that it is, consider suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/united-airlines-shares-tumbling-140648573.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/united-airlines-tumbles-social-media-115214408.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuck

I knew I recognized his face.

How much is Oscar Munoz paying you shill?

Actually he already paid for the vodka and whilst not getting his money back and without good cause the bartender refused service. Fuck off op you retard.

But he already paid for the ticket

finance.yahoo.com/news/united-airlines-shares-tumbling-140648573.html

finance.yahoo.com/news/united-airlines-tumbles-social-media-115214408.html

The company just lost $700 million dollars this morning when the stock dropped. Hahaha.

Reddit

>be me, Asian doctor
>walk in to bar and ask for a cranberry vodka
>the bartender takes my money and gives me a ranberry vodka
>as i am about to take a sip the bartender stops me
>"Sorry sir but i need the cranberry vodka back, i have to give it to the waitress" he says
>but they already took my money and i have the drink in my hand so i say "No"
>then the bartender smashes a bottle on my head and takes the drink from me

Oh well, he had it coming i guess.

And the bartender apologized and promised to give him the drink tomorrow and monetary compensation for his trouble. The bartender can't just make the vodka appear out of then air

t. UAIDF

This

This is possibly the worst analogy I've ever seen

That's just the corporate jew creating panic to buy up a larger share at a bargain price. UA will recover.

>be Asian doctor
>order cranberry vodka
>pay bartender and get served my cranberry vodka
>get ready to take a sip
>bartenders busboy just finishes his shift and says "hey I'd love a cranberry vodka"
>bartender says I have to give him my cranberry vodka or no one in the bar is allowed to drink anymore
>offers me money, but I'm a rich doctor and I'm a hardcore dead inside alcoholic, so I just want my fucking drink
>has the cops come bash my head into the bar and rip my drink from my hands.

Retard, the "monetary compensation" was fucking vouchers that he could only spend at their airline, vouchers that you can only use one of then you have to pay the rest so you have to pay multiple times to actually get the worth. Fuck you're dumb.

roach

Literally this

Fucking kikes. Lots of shills being good goys here.

If you don't believe in property rights then you can fuck off pinko commie scum
i'm glad united kicked out a gook

The guy paid for a ticked on that plane, on that specific flight, and at that time. He didn't pay to stay at some shitty hotel and then takeoff the next day. The greedy airlines should have to honor that he paid for that exact ticket on that exact flight.

>it's not the company's fault for overbooking
actually kill yourself, brainlet

>been Asian doctor
>Socratic oath
>must treat my patients
>get kicked off flight because some dumb flight attendant can't wait for another one

We'll the flight was full, retard. Someone had to get off and he drew the short straw. What was he supposed to do? Hang off the side of the plane like some Indian?

You have the other way around my circumcised friend. What the airline was trying to pull was jewery

Yes! Fight each other!
Keep flying United in the mean time, though!

Shitposting.

that analogy is shit and you are shit. You don't walk into an airport and approach a plane and demand a ticket, and the guy didn't do that. He reserved a seat on the plane far in advance, and the airline accepted his reservation. He took all the time to go down there get stip searched and sit in a terminal for hours, and then after he got on the plane, they told him he had to leave since the captains hot stewardess friend wanted to see an exotic destination with him.

Sage

I was agreeing with you. Shit I could have worded that better. Regardless, it's a violation of the NAP.

They overbooked the plane. That was retarded on their part. But they have every right to remove customers from their airplane.

Jeez that actually makes sense, you can be certain that Jews are really up to manipulating stock pricing, they do it with oil. They will make sure everyone loses money so they can gain a small portion of it

>Be airline
>Fuck up rotas
>Have to get people to other airport because i'm a fucking retard and have shit software from the 70s
>The customer is wrong

You do know the seat was taken back so that they could send an employee right?

As I understand he was already seated. And the "money" they offered were vouchers.

Anyway good for him, he will get millions in lawsuits from United now

Specifically the captain has the right to call for the removal of passengers, nobody else.
So basically the captain was doing the airline's dirty work.

What SHOULD be illegal is overbooking flights.
It is so Jewish to be palpable.

No shit

I can agree with that

Why he look like chimpanzee???

want to bet? this does not get to court (because the airline would win it)

at best an apology and a voucher for PR purposes

jesus this fucking chink was acting like a complete fucking child.

screaming and flailing like a fucking baby when security were forced to remove him after asking him like 5 fucking times to leave. it's a private company that has their own terms and if he doesn't like them he shouldn't have bought the fucking ticket, rather than acting like a fucking stubborn old chink. such a fucking waste of life

Would they? I am not so sure...

why do people get so mad when asian stand up for himself? lol

this. I hate normies for taking his site

>muh police brutality
>muh fuck United airlines

>be an american
>food envelops my thoughts at all times
>food, food, food
>when I go to walmart I think of all the food aisles
>when I go to school I think of the cafeteria
>when I get married I obsess over the cake and buffet
>see a controversy on the news
>immediately think of cranberry vodka and, perplexingly, chinese food

>Take chinks side
>normalfag

>take Uniteds side
>"shill shill jew!"

He was a MD that had patients to get back to at home. He was clearly distraught by the idea of missing his appointments because he actually has a sense of honour and community.

Damn sight more important that the faggot rent-a-cops that beat his face in.

>He was a MD that had patients to get back to at home. He was clearly distraught by the idea of missing his appointments because he actually has a sense of honour and community.
you are retarded. He isn't a doctor. He was lying to appear as an imporent person. Why would a doctor take an economy class flight ?

Stupid old chink always lying and throwing a tantrum

Well the fucking greedy airline shouldn't be overbooking you stupid brainlet.

>economy class flight

Retarded? Oh wait
>checks flag

Yep, retarded.

Why wasn't he flying buisness ?

FOOD ANALOGY
O
O
D

A
N
A
L
O
G
Y

Why do so many people unironically defend this old fool on moral grounds (as opposed to compassion to him being roughed up)? Isn't his stance screaming: I'm not a nig... and I'm minority so I can get uppity with police with no consequences?

+1 for this, and upvotes, and gold or whatever makes people pissed

you need to go back john smith

>Why would a doctor take an economy class flight
My Uncle that lives in a £42mil mansion in Kensington flies economy. His wife takes the public buses around London.
Business class is literally just what companies fly people they need in with to add some glamour.

Have you ever actually been on an airplane?

leave britney alone

I just find it ridiculous that people of a country that has recently banned beards cry about discrimination over such an absurd case.

He didn't need to make vodka out of thin air, he already poured the drink faggot

yes, of course

>walk in to bar near closing time and ask for a cranberry vodka
>"sorry sir we're all out of cranberry vodka but we have a lot of other drinks or if you can come tomorrow you can have a cranberry vodka on the house"

Thats not what happened at all though user.

This.

>man orders vodka
>bartender pours it
>hands it to man
>walks back
>"actually, sir, that was the last of our vodka, and some of our staff is really wanting some right now, so we're going to need to take that back but if you hang around for 12+ hours we'll give you a replacement :^)"

Anyone who has been through an American airport has no love or sympathy for the airlines.

They are highway robbers and are basically a branch of government with all the regulatory bodies involved. FAA, Dot, TSA,. If they are good goyim they are free to fail because they lobby hard and will get bought or bailed out.

This injustice and incompetence is a good allegory for every over regulated and faulty business model.

I won't deny that United was being incredibly shitty to a paying customer because of their own incompetence, but jesus christ dude stop throwing a fit and get off the plane. Demand a refund, take the next flight home, and never fly united again like a normal person. No matter how shitty their reason you can't refuse to leave an airplane and expect not to dragged off, I thought gooks where supposed to be smart.

It was drastically lower just two months ago. So basically, by the end of this week it'll be back to where it was. And no one will care about the gook
anymore

>never fly united again like a normal person
The airlines run close to monopolies. This isn't really practical.

United fucked up either way. They stopped at offering 800 and turned to force. If they'd acted on free market principles and raised the price and incentive to leave they would have had volunteers. 1350 is legally permitted

RACIST!

It was full, it wasnt overbooked. Then last minute some 'airline staff' needed to get a seat.
Fuck, why didnt unite just pay for their seats with some other airline or even hire a taxi (5 or 6 hour drive)

I went through airports in the early 90s, and I've been through them in the last year.

Being molested and herded like cattle makes me hate to fly. If I went through all that, paid what they ask, and just as we were about to leave was forced off the plane, I would be very angry.

The fact that they think they can even expect people to go along with it is the most repugnant aspect.

Sup Forums is full of shills like you now. that sucks

A plane ticket isn't a fucking cranberry vodka.
Airlines literally sell more tickets than they have because they can't be assed to eat the cost of an empty seat and it's up to the customers to deal with that situation.
I don't get why this specific incident is making such a shitstorm because this is absolutely nothing new, but it's fraud/breah or contract nonetheless and scummy as fuck.
Also offering vouchers is outright illegal because in that situation the customer is entitled to cash + overnight commodities.

reddit roach

>flying (((United)))
Delta is the least Jew airline besides chink airlines. The gook deserved it for supporting the aviating Jew.

>be me, Asian doctor
>walk in to bar pay for a cranberry vodka
>"sure thing sir
>Bartender makes the cranberry vodka and puts it in front of you
>The bartender tries to give it to another employee who didn't pay for it and says "Sorry sir we're all out of cranberry vodka but we have a lot of other drinks or if you can come tomorrow you can have a cranberry vodka"
>I paid for the cranberry vodka and you had it right there, then you decided to give it to somebody else for free
>"I know but we simply don't have enough for everybody because my co-worker wanted to drink for free, but I can offer you a voucher for a grenadine or give you a fraction of what you paid back"
>That's ridiculous, I just want my cranberry vodka
>"sir I think a different drink tomorrow is fair enough, I'm not just going to give you all the money out of the register despite not delivering on the service you already paid for, I'm trying to run a business here."
>I paid for the cranberry vodka though and you took the money, I'm not leaving until you give me what I paid for
>"JUST TAKE THE DEAL REEEEEEEEEE"
>What the fuck
>"SECURITY COME BEAT THIS FUCK UP REEEEEEEEE"
>What the fuck
>'cops' come
>[assault intensifies]
>[bleeds internally]
>mfw

What a deplorable post. Stop sucking up to your kike corporation overlords like a good goyim!

Seriously though. If you think this is an unjustified scandal for the multimillion dollar corporation that doesn't give a FUCK about you or your rights that it is, consider suicide.

FTFY

what if no one volunteered even at 1350? Then can they call the cops?

>eat the cost of an empty seat
They aren't eating the cost though, they are literally still making money even if that person doesn't show up.
Overbooking is a way of squeezing extra money out of a plane on the expectation that some people won't show up. It's just straight up unethical.

>Also offering vouchers is outright illegal
If it actually went to court they could be done for deception, but actually once they "accept" the vouchers they've waived their right to other compensation. It's another dirty jew trick.

So the employee isn't a human being deserving to get home to their family? Fuck off

I'm actually a flight attendant with United and what really happened was an aircraft went mechanical on this crews first trip from Chicago to Louisville so the company had to deadhead the crew to Louisville or else the next 2 flights of there day would be cancelled hence almost 400 people not getting a seat, instead we ask for volunteers and no one agreed until this "Dr" (who lost his KY medical license) agrees to get off for compensation, he recieved his money and then ran back on to the aircraft causing a security breach. Standard protocol is the captain has to notify the airport and they send police and TSA... What happened after that is on the police and the rice nigger.

>They aren't eating the cost though, they are literally still making money even if that person doesn't show up.
Making the whole process twice as scummy as it already is.

>Employee wants to go home and shirk his duty after fucking over somebody who paid him to deliver and he refused to
fuck you shill

The cost becomes what someone is willing to accept. It's a hot commodity all the sudden. The issue is that United failed to schedule correctly. It's not their customers job to make up for the airlines incompetent scheduling.

The whole thing reminds me of how law enforcement operates. Their policy is to always engage and to never lose an engagement. That's a good policy when you are the correct party, but when you are wrong it creates serious injustice

>what really happened was an aircraft went mechanical on this crews first trip from Chicago to Louisville so the company had to deadhead the crew to Louisville or else the next 2 flights of there day would be cancelled hence almost 400 people not getting a seat
Yeah, we all understand exactly what you just said.
English, Cannuck.

Lol I'm from Texas but ok...

>be skeleton
>see people eating food
>see people making allegory with food
>get extremely triggered

Yes. If the airline can't get the designated passenger onto another flight within 12 hours they have to offer four times the price of the ticket, and up to $1350. If the passenger refuses to get off then they call the cops.

Mechanical means the plane "broke down"
Deadheading is when crew fly on a revenue (a flight with passengers) flight to get to the airport that they will be working their next flight from

Isn't it more logical to punish the no showers and late comers instead of kicking some punctual passenger off the plan?
This is a shitty move which is immoral if not illegal.
Actually, the fact that this is legal makes those airlines seem even shittier.
They are nothing but greedy motherfucker.

> flying united
Will people never learn
youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

So basically they operate with almost no or less than no margin of error in their schedule system and operate a smaller number of planes than needed to cover predictable issues like mechanical problems.

Gotcha

This.

>but if you hang around for 12+ hours we'll give you a replacement :^)"
...In coupons

>My Uncle that lives in a £42mil mansion in Kensington
It must be nice to have live-in servants to clean the shitter. How much does your uncle get paid?

Did they "have" to kick people off the plane to get the mechanics to KY? There were only 4 people. You might not have a seat, but there's still standing room.

>be united airlines pilot, year 2018
>Flight overbooked by 5 passengers
>we have 2 pilots and 3 flight attendants
>no volunteers
>have to give up all the crew seats to passengers

Good luck flying the plane "doctor"!
Remember to pull up when you land!

>Be me, Asian doctor
>walk in to bar near closing time after waiting 3-4 hours in line outside and receive your pre-purchased cranberry vodka
>Bartender gives you cranberry vodka drink
>As you are about to drink it, bartender says: "sorry sir there is not enough cranberry vodka for some of our employees, so we randomly selected you to give back your drink"
>I say, "No. I spent my entire morning/afternoon preparing to come to this establishment and retrieve my pre-purchased drink. I'm going to drink it"
>"You can come back tomorrow and we will also give you another drink for free"
>"I can't come back tomorrow. I'm a doctor and I have important meetings with my patients tomorrow."
>"Oh well. I'm calling the police since you are refusing to give back your pre-purchased drink."
>Cops come
>Bartender: "GET HIM OUT OF HERE"
>Cops yank you out of bar and drag you outside

God bless, America!

There's not actually anything wrong with the story up until the fucking cops rearrange your face while manhandling you.
The funny thing about United is that they could have distanced themselves from the incident and the man who got his teeth knocked in by simply saying "we have no control over the cops." Instead the CEO issued two fucking statements saying "Yeah, what happened there was fine. Standard for a belligerent passenger."

>no volunteers
Offer more money. Unless it's a plane filled with Rothschilds and Goldbergs, someone will surely accept.

>have to give up all the crew seats to passengers
That didn't happened though. It wasn't a overbooked situation, they just suddenly decided to transport 4 more employers after everyone was already seated

>Offer more money. Unless it's a plane filled with Rothschilds and Goldbergs, someone will surely accept.
The funny thing is that the kikes were supposed to offer up to $1300 before they start kicking people off. That's the law. They stopped at 800.

They can offer as little as they want faggot

>not listening to airport security
>in America
What did this retard expect?