Celt/pol/ - Flags of our fathers edition

Greetings! Welcome to Celt/pol/

Discuss your culture, traditions and how filthy Anglo-Saxon scum ruined and sullied our lands and stripped us of our native languages and culture.

Wee bit of history about our peoples:
>From around 750 BC to 12 BC, the Celts were the most powerful people in central and northern Europe. There were many groups (tribes) of Celts, speaking a vaguely common language. The word Celt comes from the Greek word, Keltoi, which means barbarians and is properly pronounced as "Kelt".

A misconception that (((Anglos))) will spam in this thread is that all Celts are just Anglos with a different accent; this couldn't be further from the truth as almost ALL Celts are ethnically homogeneous excluding mixing from other celtic nations e.g Scotland and Ireland in which admixture between the two is very prominent.

What nations are Celtic? Contrary to what the Anglo-Saxon savage has taught you, Celtic nations are not exclusive to the British Isles, in fact we are one of the most diverse group of peoples in Western Europe, ranging from Asturias all the way to Breizh. Underneath this text you will find the celtic countries listed to spare confusion.

- Asturias: Between the regions of Galicia and Cantabria in northern Spain.
- Breizh: In Brittany on France’s northwest coast.
- Kernow: In the county of Cornwall on England’s west coast.
- Galicia: On Spain’s northwest coast.
- Eire: Ireland.
- Mannin: The Isle of Man.
- Alba: Scotland
- Cymru: Wales

Remember brothers, the anglo has raped our women and pillaged our cities and villages for millennia. Never forget the fallen of our peoples who were sent to die across the world because of a bunch of fugly anglo neckbearded generals who used Scots, Welsh and Irishmen alike as cannon-fodder for their brutal wars against other White European countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canegrate_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=12Pqntv9wJU
discord.gg/ZTCqR
moderngaulish.com/#!__phonology/2
youtube.com/watch?v=FBswP1RQSe4
discord.gg/chhvC
discord.gg/8Zdqq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally, a real Celt/pol/.

Dydh da breder keltek!

indeed, the last thread was started by an uncle tom and he still got bombarded by anglos, sad!

kek

Watch out for that Bavarian faggot posting under the Russian flag and his Israeli sidekick. Couple of idiots.

You mean guy with Russia flag? He is Bavarian idiot who like LAPRing as other nationalities

Bravest Gaul tribe reporting

>Asturias
>Galicia
Might as well include Switzerland, Flanders, Wallonia, Friuli and even France.

Edgy

They were given self autonomy and were not assimilated,like other places you mentioned got Romanized or Germanized,but it depends to what extend.

Galicians/Northern Portuguese/Asturians are good lads even though I don't think they're properly Celtic. Plus, that general area was colonised by Britons, even though the colony ultimately failed, which sets it apart from those you mentioned.

>Anglo beady eyes full of lies.

i live some kilometers from Canegrate town, which is one of the birthplace of the proto-celtic and celtic culture. can i join?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canegrate_culture

Bump

sure thing mate, just make sure to contribute and not shit post like the raiders from brit/pol/ do

What do you boys think about setting up a Celt/pol/ Discord? Any point in doing that?

*blocks your path*

celt/pol/ has grown exponentially in these past few days since I started them, I'll try to post them on a regular basis so celts actually have a place on Sup Forums and are not restricted to shite generals like brit/pol/ and /ptg/ god forbid

stand aside filth
true kings of europe coming through

oh yeah, and that would be a great idea, brit/pol/ discord is made up of angry posh tory boys and UKIP civics

union of the craic

I respect all European countries in their own right, seeing the House of Savoy coat of arms doesn't trigger me lol. It's just the anglo problem we need to solve

>Asturias
>Galiza
are Northern Portuguese also considered Celts?

youtube.com/watch?v=12Pqntv9wJU

my grandparents came to america from wales and ireland. what should i do celt/pol/?

Discord channel for anyone interested: discord.gg/ZTCqR

Sweet mate, I'll post in the OP next time

I don't see any difference between the Galicians and Northern Portuguese. If the Galicians are welcome then it only makes sense that you are also.

The only trouble is that link will time out in the 30 minutes. I'll post it whenever I see a Celt/pol/ up and running.

ahh ok mate

Most of my family is irish but I'm unsure of the Anglo corruption of my genes.
My eyes are rather green however.

Can I post here?

Bump

Hey, wanna learn "Modern Gaulish"? :^)

moderngaulish.com/#!__phonology/2

youtube.com/watch?v=FBswP1RQSe4

northern portugal is into some pretty celtic shit

GLOBAL rising WHEN?

The Portuguese/Galician has such a unique sound. Quite nice.

Celt/pol/ is a good idea

NEVER trust an ANGLO. NEVER expect them to have honour.

How's this list? These are the guys who stand up for the individual nation state and don't suck off their masters cock

The Republic of Ireland - The National Party (An Pairti Naisiunta)

Wales - This is a tough one. UKIP are right wing and enjoy decent support, but Plaid would get Celtic independence.

Scotland - Same here. SNP are the only real route to an independent Scotland.

Brittany - Adsav, probably.

Cornwall - Mebyon Kernow

Isle of Man - Mec Vannin or Liberal Vannin

Galicia - Galician Nationalist Bloc maybe? They seem like lefty cunts though.

Someone have a FRESH discord link?

Anyone here have celtic nobility in their ancestry?

My family owns a lot of land in Scotland on the west coast, I'm expected to inherit it if my cousin doesn't want it.

discord.gg/chhvC

>Never forget the fallen of our peoples who were sent to die across the world because of a bunch of fugly anglo neckbearded generals
>who used Scots, Welsh and Irishmen alike as cannon-fodder

This x6 gorillion:
Anglos sent Scots, Irish and Welsh to the front to die like cattle in the mud for 300 years, whilst the better equipped English regiments would walk over their torn, twitching and bloody corpses, free from the heaviest barrage.
Total scum and never again.

Don't be a cunt

Wow that must be worth 20 quid.

Source- im actual nobility. No one owns large amounts there.

Hi my celtic brother.
"Salud" like we said in brezhoneg.
I'm from Breizh.

Join the Discord faggots

discord.gg/chhvC

Join the Discord faggots

discord.gg/chhvC

Join the Discord faggots

discord.gg/chhvC

We can into Celts, right?

Union of the beta celt cucks who want to be ruled by a literal non-country, Belgium

ftfy

first angry anglo nigger spotted :^)

LARP thread needs to be saged.

Born in Cymru, Welsh and proud.

Prove me wrong only the Celtic-Germanics of UK and Ireland are actually white skinned, other Europeans even scandi's and Germans are a bit sallow.

another anglo, why can't you fucks go back to your containment zone in brit/pol/?

New Discord link:

discord.gg/8Zdqq

Back to Brit/pol/ Ahmed.

Celtgolian reporting in

Does Frisian count?

I thought Frisians were Germanic?