Is disciplining your child by humiliating them redpilled?

Seems like something so traumatic the kid would never do anything bad again.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4YQYbTbj9Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=runGllJu8XI
youtube.com/watch?v=MSwSBS6WjbU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2sJGvaiJc
youtube.com/watch?v=iwo338Ezcjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>niggers
>raising children properly
choose one

It does not work with niggers. The father doesn't even know how to speak.

Personally I don't think that trauma is necessarily a good way to discipline. Especially through extreme humiliation.

It may solve the problem in the short term as you say, but I think trauma from childhood and adolescence can easily lead to drug abuse in adulthood by those who never really confront their past traumas. Especially anything humiliating.

The example you posted is probably not something traumatic enough to really fuck your kid up, but I'd say it's something to tread lightly with.

yes

>the biggest child of them all
JUST

Sometimes. A good spanking works, too. But sometimes you have to shame the little fuckers, especially teenagers.

JUST

White people are pure evil

The look in this kid's eyes. He's gonna grow up to do some bad shit.

God, why are niggers so ugly?

It's child abuse and your children will surely grow up to be abusers themselves. Germans may correct my grammar and call me a fucking burger.

that's right Pajeet

better stay away from evil white countries then

Who will run your country and teach you manners then!

abos will teach us to live in harmony with nature

When the camera pans over the balding kid I lose it.

Funny as hell desu

do rivers of shit just flow freely in india?

>why are niggers so ugly?
They're humans, white people were created by aliens and therefore beauty is not present in their genes.
The most beautiful of nigresses,asians,slavs or abbos HAS to have a white ancestor in order to look even remotely "beautiful"

Perfectly fine parenting. Taught him a lesson he can understand. Kids are stupid

yes

creeepy jew made Golem.

No, this shit doesn't work. Niggers and white trash love this form of discipline. The end result is kids who can't function in society.

If you have to resort to humiliation or violence, it means you already failed as a parent.

>Africans are subhuman compared to Europeans
>meanwhile in Europe

Blacks are better off growing up without a father

>If you have to resort to humiliation or violence, it means you already failed as a parent.

Thats right goyim, never discipline your wives or children.

a black father not only sticks around to raise his child but cares about him getting good grades? go for it, beating the little niglet would probably make him grow up as just another violent retard hoodrat anyway

i think its fine

Someone get that video of the african family where the kid pukes on the floor and the mom gets so pissed off she beats the shit out of them.

Correct, leaf.

Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Fake news. That was actually the nanny. The father got so mad when he found out that I believe he beat the nanny and she got arrested

Its a good way to fuck up your kid.

>not disciplining your children

ISAIAH 3

5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

You discipline and guide the child. You don't humiliate them. Since you're bringing up the bible, the first murder was from Cain feeling humiliated.

>diciplining your child
>reduculing him instead of showing him the right path.
best way to fuck up your child and make him an uber confromist. you dont have a child, iressponsible.
all those verses were useless.

>Since you're bringing up the bible, the first murder was from Cain feeling humiliated.

That's Cain's fault, man. Are you blaming God for humiliating Cain?

>best way to fuck up your child and make him an uber confromist.

Yes goy, don't listen to your jerk parents. You're Unique™

hahah what a fuckin retard

btfoed by. cain killed a sisxth of humanity. butthurt he couldnt marry his sister he killed his brother. thus the first murder. he burried his brother afyer he szw a crow burry a crow then fled with his sister in shame and made degenerate babies.

it's ankhpilled

Wrong. That would mean God did something wrong, which is impossible.

no the first murder was from JEALOUSY

God asked for sacrifices and ABEL sacrificed a lamb. A living creatures and new living one that was his property.

Cain just sacrificed some grains, some plants

and He became angry and jealous when God favored ABEL's sacrifice

Not humiliation. Jealousy and Anger

>black kid has a dad who cares about his school performance
>its a bad thing

>black kid has no dad
>its a bad thing

how can the black man ever win on Sup Forums ?!!

>no the first murder was from JEALOUSY

Wrong dude... it was ENVY. Please everyone learn the difference

Envy = wanting what someone else has
Jealousy = wanting to keep whats yours

I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. You just wanted a chance to pounce on someone citing proper scriptural events. I'm sure you are full of pride over it

Teach us how to properly shit on the streets pajeet.

>t.manchild who blames the jews for raising effiminate degenerate youth.
Dont be a father if you are so lazy to guide his child.
your kid will confrom to avoid facing humilation, and you know how backwards western society is you know he will become
1.insecure degenerate
2.insecure incluse

It's terrible and will ruin your relationship. Spanking is the redpilled form of punishment.

i..."get" what the black father (he didn't abandon his family, thus he's not a nigger, but a black man) is trying to do, but sadly niggers have such poor taste in clothes, haircuts, names, language, everything, that when they get to school with those awful cuts, their nigger friends will either think nothing of it or think they look gangsta

by not being black

Not by doing shit like that.

Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God

Are you implying that God is envious?

Unless dad is doing other things to improve their habits, I doubt shaving their heads will work. Seems as if disciplining your children on social media is trendy, and he's jumping on board.

Could be desperation, though. But if the school is a zoo, making his children the center of attention guarantee their involvement in whatever classroom nonsense occurs for weeks to come.

?????????????
Do you understand just how fucking wrong you are?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ROASTING CULTURE IS?
Holy fuck the amount of ignorance in this post is frustrating.

Rip in poo

>don't be a lazy father, when your child misbehaves you should do nothing

???

You're effeminate. Jealousy is a good thing. A man should jealousy protect his wife. A king should jealousy protect his people

Nahum 1:2 God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

yep, it's definitely better than to hit them

>ROASTING CULTURE

>Boys, after I done cuttin ya hair we all gwain out to kentucky roast chicken

I also disagree with you. Hitting him would probably be the best form of punishment, but its technically illegal

it seems like expectations are so low with black people that there is social capital to be gained for them by virtue signaling that they are strict, good parents.

no brother. cain is not god. he is son of adam.
God never mistakes indeeed, its the human who oppress himself.

you are crazy if you didnt get what i mean.

You said that humiliating people is bad because Cain killed Abel when he was humiliated. My point is that it was God who humiliated Cain by rejecting his offering.

If humiliation is wrong, that would mean God did something wrong, which is impossible. Cain should have been humiliated and repented himself, changed his ways, but instead he rebelled more and more in his envy

Humiliation doesn't really make any sense to me.

Just smack them with a sandal or a wooden spoon something, it's not difficult, doesn't leave any marks, doesn't even hurt that much. Just don't do it too often or they'll get used to it, only do it when they fuck up bad.

You can also take their phones and video games away, the little retards go borderline suicidal.

this guy is literally /ourguy/

>people
you are wrong. i said your son.
you opned another subjects:
humilating bad people in front of your kid (criminals,bastards,losers,cunts,whores,lazies...) is a good thing.

I don't think humiliation is a great way to do things but its pretty much the only thing that's legal. Physically disciplining children is illegal, thanks nanny state.

What?? Are you all really blind or just obtuse in your day to day lives.

CAIN was jealous of the attention God gave to ABEL for ABEL's worth sacrifice.

CAIN couldn't understand why his sacrifice was not as worthy, so became wrathful against his brother and murdererd him.

PRIDE of his sacrifice and PRIDE of hmself lead to JEALOUSY of God's attention to ABEL. This lead to anger/hatred/murder.

no, humiliation builds resentment and low self-esteem, positive reinforcement is more effective

if you don't realize the importance of something by yourself you can't learn it by force

thats what is wrong in this nu-western world.
himulate the gay, for they are sodomites who rape.and call them to repent.
ps: telling your kid he fucked up after he fucked up is not humilation it is truth, but better incite him to try again and foccus.

That shit-tentacle going to South America. xD From India with love.

HOLY FUCK AHAHAHAAHAHAHA that is the most indian thing ive ever seen thanks juan

It works. But I think there are better ways to do it that don't show it to those outside your family.

Kids beaten at home tend to beat other kids in school because they repeat what they experience so they can learn what they see.

an asswhooping is enough.

The lack of effort he puts into that is just frustrating.

No... Cain was ENVIOUS of the attention.

Jealousy is when you get angry because someone is trying to take away something that belongs to you.

Definition of jealousy
plural jealousies

: a jealous disposition, attitude, or feeling a marriage destroyed by jealousy petty jealousies

a : intolerant of rivalry or unfaithfulness
jealous of the slightest interference in household management — Havelock Ellis
b : disposed to suspect rivalry or unfaithfulness a jealous husband

: hostile toward a rival or one believed to enjoy an advantage : envious His success made his old friends jealous. They were jealous of his success.

I don't enjoy wasting my time with opinionated little punks who think they know things and constantly are a thorn in the side to people trying to clear up confusion in order to boast their ego

You waste my time and I hope this would be a learning experience for you, but I really doubt it.

yes, thats right. cain was envious of Abel that the law ordered him to marry cain's sister which cain wanted for himself.
cain's sister was beautifull.
Abel was Fit and aesthetic and Smart (he died)
so much State of the art genes lost. :(

That user is retarded autist. He wants to bring up his children using old testament

youtube.com/watch?v=runGllJu8XI

youtube.com/watch?v=MSwSBS6WjbU

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2sJGvaiJc

youtube.com/watch?v=iwo338Ezcjo

Thoughts?

Publicly shaming your child is wrong. You should shame your child publicly and mock them endlessly in the privacy of your home. Every good parent knows that.

Better to be raised by animals than having white""""""""people"""""""" as parents

>You shouldn't shame your child publicly and mock them endlessly in the privacy of your home.

understood.

nationalist poo references user posting videos of blacks and takes opportunity to hate white people

completely unaware of the context of the post he is referencing, completely out of touch with reality and events, he heads to miles of beach native to his country to shit all over it

the poo has a grasp on everything, except toilet paper, which he doesn't believe in. He chuckles and takes a gulp of cow piss and heads off confidently

No, he will probably end resentful and hateful and end up on Sup Forums.

>best way to fuck up your child and make him an uber confromist.
>Being conformist
>Bad
I wish my parents raised me to be more of a conformist, maybe then I would have been pressured to date girls in middle school and not ended up a 20 year old kissless virgin.

.....GIVE IT SOME GAS....HOLY SHIT.
I am dying. HAHAHA
He just slow rolls into that then stears toward the edge.

>Low IQ
>Low protein diet

Oh no, It'd be so bad if my son BTFO every other boy in school. that'd be so sad..

psyche, he'd be a star athlete

How long till white kids do this thinking it's cool?

>Jealousy is when you get angry because someone is trying to take away something that belongs to you.
No it isn't you retard.

>making them having a stupid haircut for a few weeks
>having any lasting effect

illiterate fucks like you confuse our words

The word "zeal" has the same root as the word "jealousy," zealousy is the reciprocation of jealousy.

God is JEALOUS of us, and we are ZEALOUS in reciprocating his jealousy

how does anyone raise their child to be this stupid and prideful at the same time? where are you parents??

BUSHIDO MY NIGGA

My parents taught me to read at a young age. Jealousy is the feeling of righteous rage you experience when somebody tries to defile or take away what is RIGHTFULLY yours. Jealousy is GOOD and HEALTHY. If God = good, and God = jealous, then jealousy = good

>Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

>Deuteronomy 4:24 For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

>Psalm 78:58 For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images.

>Proverbs 6:34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

what i found out what works great with my children, i just stare them down.
when they do something bad or start screaming or something i just stare them straight in the eyes for 1-2 min. i keep a serious face and say nothing, just stare at them. it works great! they know i'm the boss.
when they calm down i talk with a light voice with them and, surprise surprise, they listen really careful to my words. i never hit them. i don't need to.
psychologically warfare works best at children!

right now i don't even need to say anything, i just need to look at them when they do something bad. they know excactly that they did bad and they come to me to apologize just because i look at them in a special way.

i feel like the godfather sometimes.

>Job 5:2 For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one.

WHY? Because "envious" people desire what rightfully belongs to other people, who will therefore kill the envious person in their JEALOUSY