What incentive does he have to bomb his own people?

What incentive does he have to bomb his own people?

The rebels are not his people.

He didn't. The Russians did.

Russia is destabling the region to prevent the the Qutar -> Europe pipelines from being built since Europe is dependent on Russian gas.

USA response was due to ((((the coprorations)))) who would benefit from the pipeline wanting stability so they can build.

idk. who benefits from the attack?

He doesn't. Only terrorist scum

He's le ebil dictator, he doesn't need a reason

>CIA and Israel-backed rebels
>Assad

top goyim

>implying al qaeda islamists he gassed can be called humans

none, Israeli-Saudi rebels did it and the CIA helped them

None. It was false flag. And Trump hasn't drained the Swamp, because he's a cuck.

daam

Say, why don't they build their pipeline through Iraq?

I saw Assad at my local bazaar yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen goats under his arms without paying.

The veiled girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the goats and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any chemical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each goat and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

who cares about pipelines anymore

energy prices are very low now

JUST my war

>his own people?

I don't think he see them that way.

Rebels are scattered and without proper leadership. If they are scared of gas attacks they will stop fighting,thereby saving more lives than a gas attack would kill.

They are not his people they are theiving sunni scum funded by wahabbist Sauds jealous that non Sunni are running a country. His people would not be so trecherous and fall for American/Soros destabilisation tactics would they now, they would stay and be happy in peacful Syria if they really were his people

you can choose to be feared. you can not choose to be loved

Staying in Power = Staying Alive

people. people suck. that is reason enough.

>What incentive does he have to bomb his own people?
Majority of his ppl are Sunni. The more Sunni, the more difficult is it for him to rule. The more Sunni Assad can make refugees and push into Europe, the easier it will be to rule his country after the civil war. Putin gains more leverage and power if Europe is destabilized. The more Sunni refugees in Europe, the more destabilized Europe will be.

Israel

He likes to bath in blood of newborns from incubator. And hates democracy, because he is jealous.

So he can stay in power, duh.

He looks inbred. Spontaneous burst of agression?

He might do it because he hates insurgents, "rebel scum."

He's a shiite. Gassing Sunni civilians as punishment for Sunni insurrection sounds plausible.

In the region bulldozing the houses of the family of terrorists is tolerated.

It's called collective punishment.

It's possible that they thought Trump was gonna ignore things because he campaigned on avoiding war.

It's totally possible that Assad got too comfortable that Trump wouldn't do anything.

Russia and Assad should stop the collective punishment to avoid making Trump look like a cuck.

Assad should ask for a deal and leave with amnesty or the Russians better hurry up and win against Isis and the Sunni insurgents.

Except now they'll want more gas attacks and might even perpetrate themselves because they know it will lead to Trump helping them.

None, any remotely critically thinking person understands this was either a false flag, some sort of mistake or done by rebels themselves again. Given how everything lined up, I'm inclined to believe this was a false flag done by U.S. operatives.

Look at Drudge Report. Putin just said U.S. going to stage more false flag gas attacks in Damascus and blame them on Assad, so that they would have justification to take him out. Putin exposing Trump and his kike masters, lmao.

Assad and this state don't have the best relationship to say the least, but I know this is a false flag, because I, unlike the """good goyim""", can use commen sense and evidence and don't blindly believe the (((Main Stream News))) that will take any story they can.

He's a genocidal dictator thoroughly inspired by Hitler as shown from all accounts of his personal life. He takes pleasure killing innocents and he thought that with Drumpf in charge he could do it without punishment. Surprisingly, Trump didn't allow it. I was a Hilldog through and through, came here all the way back in 2015 to support her, but seeing Trump's actions against Assad were a real moving eye opener. I can get on the Trump train if he keeps it up.

To show the world how evil and cruel he is! He just loves to hurt people! Support the rebels goy. Kill him like Hussein and Gaddafi!

I seriously can't believe how people still believe the "cruel dictator of the middle east loves to kill children because he's just so evil" lie after Nayirah and the Incubator testimony

How's it going Billy boy? Didn't know you posted here!

If he really has chemical weapons then he should use them against Israel. But no, apparently he's a "bloodthirsty madman" who'd rather gas his own people for no reason whatsoever.
Anyone who actually believes that he was behind the gas attack is fucking retarded, and that includes our president. I'm certain we can expect more false flag chemical attacks in the future, and probably more military intervention from us to "save the children."

fucking nice dude

you got that backwards.
assad is against the pipeline
stability = no pipeline
instability = no assad

>look at drudge report

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All they hear is "middle-eastern dictator" and all the knee-jerk Islamophobes probably think the victims just believed in the wrong sect of Islam that day.