youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1oL37ycONQ
rt.com/usa/384360-trump-montenegro-nato-ratification/
web.archive.org/web/20170411145629/https://finance.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-state-media-warns-100014004.html
treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=04&endDay=11&endYear=2017
twitter.com/Nate_Cohn
twitter.com/PressSec/status/851811393548541952
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If awoovement is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.

LEAKED LETTER

Cover up Trumps Neo-Conservative behavior

The average Sup Forums user still remembers the Iraq war under bush and so
the link those users have made between Trumps recent neo-conservative behavior and in their eyes "failed" interventions
of the past is causing a decline of the support of our so carefully planted Neo-conservative POTUS. We can't let this happen.

Plant the idea of a "nu-Sup Forums" as a negative change to the board hinting that fans of Trump that makes a post that includes
doubting Trump, criticizing Trump or even the slightest negative comment about Trump are no longer welcome.
Typical nu-Sup Forums behavior would include having a skeptical view on the recent missile strike, doubting Trumps loyalty to the US and of course doubting Trumps overall behavior.

Generally just create posts that feign an atmosphere of discussion. Users of Sup Forums are at their best when they are able to have an actual debate.
Here lies the foundation of the anonymous board Sup Forums. If they can have a debate they can actual form good opinions, which in turn makes the whole trump supporter base whole again. We cannot allow this.
Therefore continue to call everyone a (paid) shill or divider that is skeptical about Trumps recent policies. It’s easy and effective according to recent statistics.

On China staging 150k troops at NK's doorstep:

China's strategy for international politics is vocally playing the victim while silently making power plays. The SCS man-made island dispute is a good example of this; in contrast to the USA, which will make public statements when it builds bases overseas of commitment to national security or our allies, China has categorically denied that it is building those islands. China will make announcements when it has developed in defensive things, or will conduct/has conducted exercises, but they won't discuss offensive maneuvers because they can't be a victim when they are the aggressor.

For this large deployment force, China is denying it altogether. What this means is it is not a defensive posture. If it were defensive, China would have held a press conference stating their intentions like they have for all other defensive postures and maneuvers. Until they state their intentions, this troop movement falls exactly in line with their current approach to offensive maneuvers. 100%.

So what is the motive? You can rule out that it's strictly defensive, like the guess that the intention is to receive NK refugees. There is at least a much more significant, ulterior motive; if they could play the victim at least reasonably, they would. But it's obvious from their total silence and denial that it's aggressive. You can actually rule out altogether that China is preparing to defend its border from an influx of US troops too. The most likely reason for this deployment, one that would fall in line with their stated-victimhood, silent-power strategy, is that China is unable to predict Trump, so they assume the worst and have positioned troops there for an invasion from the north into NK.
(1/2)

Who /not with trump/ here?

Reminder that GAssad is our enemy and was put there by the communists from the USSR

Could one of you rural and suburban retards explain to me this graph in pic related?

have some of your favorite music to go with it
youtube.com/watch?v=p1oL37ycONQ

kike puppet

tl;dr

Don't waste your time

(2/2)
This invasion could come before or after an attack from the US. If China handles NK before we attack- because China anticipates our attack- not only do they reap the benefits of controlling NK (annexation and forced integration, like Hong Kong), they gain leverage in future trade deals with the US (because they "solved" the NK problem without American intervention, and 'you scratch my back...').

If China waits for the US to strike, they will invade after us and be looking to divvy up NK, similar to Germany at the end of WW2 being cut into West and East Germany. They want a piece of the pie. This option, of waiting for the US, also gives them their victimhood angle- in order to protect from the US doing anything bad for China, they invade to be a part of the negotiations. Waiting with troops deployed at the border can also give China the 'strategic deterrence' angle that would give China international legitimacy and some wiggle room for militarizing the SCS.

In summary, this is wholly an aggressive posture, and we know this because they have denied it entirely. If it was to receive refugees, like clueless people are suggesting, they would have played the American aggression, pure defense angle. But they're not, in line with their current approach to all other issues. If you do not hear from China, expect Chinese aggression, and if you do not see a Chinese invasion really soon, like by Saturday (Kim Il Sung's birthday, which will likely see a NK demonstration of force), then expect China to be waiting for us to attack.

t. Chinese linguist in USAF

>Imagine how fun life must be if you are retarded enough to believe Donald Trump will lower our debt

Trump is and will lower the debt of the US government.

(Again, this is for you Malta)
Trump didn't fulfill all his campaign promises but, and answer truthfully if you can: is he striving to fulfill most of them up until now?

Can you enumerate the ones fulfilled and in process? Be honest

Also can you tell which ones were the most important for his real base, the 65 million votes he actually got from which many don't even know how to use the internet?

I would say denying the liberals a Supreme Court judge is the most remarkable, all others play second fiddle

There won't be a regime change. Assad stays until his term is over, Syria is going to become chaotic even after that. Everything in the ME deserves to die. Give that land to Bulgaria. Don't believe the MSN.

AWOO

Marla really stirs my maples

Mommy

>dictator
>term is over

Further evidence of such.

>/not with Trump/
>in /ptg/
In other words, who's utterly wasting their time?

Looks like the wall got built, but out of text instead of concrete

You'd do the same as them in their position.

It is not truth that matters, but WINNING!!! -- President Trump

AWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I wrote it for other reasons and decided to post it here since it's an easy copy paste.

Has being a "conspiracy theorist" become mainstream now? I keep seeing things about "false flag" and the "deep state" from all political sides.

Also, it seems that RT is covering Trump negatively now that he has apparent acted against Russia's current interests.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

rt.com/usa/384360-trump-montenegro-nato-ratification/
Who?

Man I'm comfy.

>54 years old

This seems to be the new media narrative, all I've seen lately is how "horrible" a leader assad is. I support him and I wish people would look at the bigger picture if he were removed but people like (((kushner))) continue to push this dumb narrative

wtf i love baywatch now

LEAKED LETTER

Cover up Trumps Neo-Conservative behavior

The average Sup Forums user still remembers the Iraq war under bush and so
the link those users have made between Trumps recent neo-conservative behavior and in their eyes "failed" interventions
of the past is causing a decline of the support of our so carefully planted Neo-conservative POTUS. We can't let this happen.

Plant the idea of a "nu-Sup Forums" as a negative change to the board hinting that fans of Trump that makes a post that includes
doubting Trump, criticizing Trump or even the slightest negative comment about Trump are no longer welcome.
Typical nu-Sup Forums behavior would include having a skeptical view on the recent missile strike, doubting Trumps loyalty to the US and of course doubting Trumps overall behavior.

Generally just create posts that feign an atmosphere of discussion. Users of Sup Forums are at their best when they are able to have an actual debate.
Here lies the foundation of the anonymous board Sup Forums. If they can have a debate they can actual form good opinions, which in turn makes the whole trump supporter base whole again. We cannot allow this.
Therefore continue to call everyone a (paid) shill or divider that is skeptical about Trumps recent policies. It’s easy and effective according to recent statistics

He's gonna be in Russia or Iran, in exile, within 9 months.

original pic plz?

Anyone have the pic of the wall street girl statue getting fucked

The ME needs dictators to survive. I say we need a regime change. Israel needs democracy. If we kill Bibi then surely peace in the ME can be had.

he is a communist for starters

God I fucking hate UT Austin

>web.archive.org/web/20170411145629/https://finance.yahoo.com/news/north-korea-state-media-warns-100014004.html
>North Korea says "We will Nuke you"

T REX TOUCHED DOWN

assad had six years to get his shit together, now he's just in the way

>tfw Sup Forums has suddenly forgotten Trump is a chessmaster

>tfw Sup Forums can't figure out Trump is playing the world like a chessboard.

link?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Is he Russia's or Israel's puppet? Make up your mind already! Oh wait, what mind?

treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=04&endDay=11&endYear=2017

The debt is doing down.

>this much spam
Ahead of schedule under budget

I agree its going to be like US/Russia rushing to Berlin.

the last time the ME was peaceful was 2000 years ago when Rome conquered it. Maybe we need a new Rome then

Can I have a rundown on the KS special house election please? Is it as close as the left are shilling?

I'm watching Fox f am

That was a cleaner version of where I think this is going to go. Now people have to make choices around whether or not they want to stoke the fire that is American intervention. Trump has made it clear that even if he doesn't want to do it, he's not above actually doing it. Similar with presidents during the cold war. They don't WANT to launch a nuke at the Soviets, but they have to prove they can and will if need be.

(This pic needs the concerned awoo instead

It's pretty fucking Machiavellian

Sup Forums can and has figured it out.

Yeah, not for the first time we get people here fortune telling and wishing for failure

> trump will never do such and such

You know that literal who country McCain was shilling for, well they got their votes.

Must be painful to read so much truth

Are we gonna lose Georgia?

That was confirmed fake months ago, and the group who filmed it beheaded another boy that age.

Did they kill everything in it?

No

and I love it.

We the jews now.

Another example of compounded narrative hallucination

you're as bad as the obama leaf

Defend this Trump fans.

It's just /leftyniggers/ having a meltdown because their board failed just like their ideology.

@120607631
>Truth
Wew lad, got any sources to back your novels up?

No, but they did cause the jewish diaspora

LOOK AT THIS GRAAAAAPH
twitter.com/Nate_Cohn

the red line is way lower compared to 2014 and the blue line is higher

We said he wasn't Hitler...

Now he's looking to wage a 2 front war.

Welp...

>implying I read a word of it
Your autism betrays you. As do your proxies

>Listening to anything Haley has to say
she's a total fag desu, why do you think she got UN ambassador.

Said boy was a Pakistani (or Afghan, or Palestinian, I don't recall) child soldier that ended up captured by Zinki, same group that supposed made this footage.

Wall is happening in this first term of Trumps. Shills who say it isn't are still in denial. Amazing how shills still live in the land of make believe - bids are rolling in. How do they go from "never gonna happen" to "hasn't happened yet hahahaha" while ignoring the basic functions of each branch of our government.

I get most don't live in border states. I do. We bear the brunt of this mass illegality and are victims of the fallout. We want a wall. It'll happen even if ice picks up workers from Home Depot to lay some bricks on their way out.

In the meantime, may your gas tanks be full of banana peels placed there by an evil side chick

RUSSIA BTFO

Your and my digits confirm KEK approves.

>shoop

Who here /still on the train/?

Assad gassed civvies because he thought U.S. wouldn't punish him for it.

He was wrong.

>backs out of every campaign promise
>4-4D chessmaster!

Wow I can't wait for Trump to finally reveal his master plan to everybody and it's somehow strikingly similar to what the globalists invisioned.

That's Atlanta suburbs, they voted blue this election and are and have been getting darker.

>implying I ever left

DELICIOUS

>funding for wall dropped

Sure I guessed you stuck your head in the sand again, like all Trump supporters here

>WE WILL BUILD A WALL
wall not being built
>MEXICO WILL PAY FOR WALL
mexico is not paying for wall
>WE WILL DEPORT ILLEGALS
illegals not being deported
>HILLARY WILL START A WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER SYRIA
actually starts war with Syria, North Korea and Russia

Feel conned yet?

Some it's Rome's fault?

>literally put in place at the UN to be worthless
Ok

>Trump just got China to turn back a fleet of NK coal ships.

>incompetent narrative now turning into "we just don't like it"

>backs out of every campaign promise

Is he right?