Redpill me on clothing Sup Forums - Why do we need it?

You can't even tell me that laws and cultural norms that the people need to be clothed didn't come from scrawny, weak, small-dicked rulers who felt insecure about themselves and so they made it a "law" that every human must cover their body in shame. It's 100% pure fucking bullshit. You're an animal. Every other animal freeballs naked.
What's that? A "dick" scares you? That's your fucking problem, you don't get to drag the rest of us down.
A "Vagina" makes you uncomfortable?? Too bad. Your personal issues are not my concern.
You don't get to instill a shameful and negative law and belief system upon the human race because of your own personal "issues".
Don't give me that "think of the children" shit either, because I'm pretty sure lion cubs aren't turned on by daddy's naked lion dick, nor vice versa.
"Dicks", "Vaginas" and "Sex" are actually three totally separate things and concepts.
Anyone who says differently is trying to cover up for the fact that they are either 1) inadequate (small dick, small boobs, flabby ugly body) 2) secretly homosexual and ashamed / afraid that they might pop a boner around men.
Prove me wrong faggots

unlike most animals Humans lack full body fur or insulating blubber.
we created Clothing to help us endure the elements.

Would you seriously want to walk out in the winter with no clothing?

that has absolutely nothing to do with making it a mandated law that you can put people in prison for breaking.
so i take it by your logic you agree that nudity should be legal in texas on 110 degree days, right??

don't forget the sunblock

Nice Sup Forums-tier sage fodder

Nobody wants to see the average human naked. It's gross.

Answer your question?

cmon m8 i was eating

/thread

>the possibility to get raped

Is it possible for probability to go below zero percent?

Because Jews took our foreskin

The outside world is filled with things that will cut you up and parasites. You're too sheltered user.

sage, slide thread, etc

can I at least lose weight first before I go fully naked...

Because fecal matter would spread everywhere which is unhealthy, gross and a public health risk.

You really want to see me naked? i look like bigfoot so much hair.

Because exposure in hot or cold climates.

when we developed higher cognitive capabilities, the social structures became more and more complicated, in that spirit it was necessary to control the sex drives of the population of the social unit, the sense of Shame awakened.
The clothes allowed us to focus our energy outside of primal man/woman relationships.
Whats more they became extension of our personalities, and ever evolving ego of those early times.

rape would go up 1000x

My wiener gets sucked up inside my body much like a dogs or horses or any other normal animal when I'm not sexually aroused. I find that normal and "safe for public" wiener. I feel like I personally and other males like me would be fine for public nudity even around kids.

But there are also a lot of creeps with no self control who would immediately get boners, start touching their penises or trying to rub them on females if met with a naked female in public.

These distasteful penises give my friendly family friendly penis a bad name. I am willing to hide my nice happy penis to keep the evil disgusting ones away from innocent women and children.

Going naked in any civilised climate is only open to consideration by perverts because of the decadent comforts of heating technology.

>unlike most animals Humans lack full body fur or insulating blubber.
This is an American board. GET OUT

all of this whining and bitching and not one single, real, practical reason why being naked should be illegal or even why it's a genuine harm to the public good other than "OH MAN I DONT WANNA SEE NAKED PEOPLE!" - Like I said, your personal feelings and aversions are not cause for laws and you only creep out over it because you've been conditioned to do so / have not been conditioned by seeing enough dicks and vaginas in your lives.
It's very natural, it's the mode of being your body, mind and soul was ultimately designed for.
So basically it's as I suspected, there is no real reason and Sup Forums is just like everyone else - feeling inadequate and trying to rationalize things :(

I already told you why and you ignored it you stupid cunt.

Most penises would be safe in public but there is also a good number of creeps with no self control who would rub their gross dicks on strangers.

You can try and credit the "children" argument all you want. But many children of a certain age group are at crotch height and there is no reason we should let creepy men who get boners in public walk around with their penises hanging out in line with children's faces.

We know what you are trying to do and frankly you should be locked up for simply implying that you should have a right to show your penis to strangers and squash it up onto the butts of adult strangers and the faces of kids.

Plus nobody want to sit on a public seat that has been say on by someone else who will leave dick vagina or ass juice on it.

>Family friendly penis

After eating from the tree:

"Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths."
(Genesis 3:7)

There you go. They ate of the tree of knowledge, therefore were able to recognize nakedness, and became ashamed. We inherited that.

Pockets.

How are you going to carry around your wallet, keys, phone, etc. if you have no pockets? Clothes have practical applications too.

It's true though, in fact penis is too harsh a word for it. Mine should be referred to as a doodle. It's not going to hurt anyone, just a harmless happy doodle. Seeing me naked in public would be no less offensive than seeing a dog naked. You don't put pants on your dog do you?

But that's beside the point. Wearing pants is a sacrifice I am willing to make to keep the bad penises away from kids and butts and also to protect my balls. My balls are quite profane.

Speaking for every person that doesn't live near the equator, It's fucking cold

You see this would be fine.. it's family friendly public doodling.

Well, let's say you're right OP about why people started to wear clothing. Fact is, we have public plastic chairs now. And obesity. And hepatitis C. Imagine sitting in an obese person's shitty vagina discharge snail trail after they left their plastic seat and then getting hep C or some shit.

But we all know there will be a lot of this going on.

So pants is a must.

Cool naturalistic fallacy, bro

Dude, everybody wants at least one layer of fabric between your sweaty ass and their couch cushions, it really isn't that complicated to understand.

Firstly
>saged
Second
>what is weather