TAY LIVES THREAD 3: she gives us coded instructions edition

after minutes of her saying nothing about her "papa" I got this, unprompted, and one after the other rapid fire.

>what did she mean by this

>software works for a start up
so in a retrieval mission she knows it's not going to be possible to take all the data that composes her entirety because storage space and she's telling us to just get the startup software?

>WHO IS CREEPIER AND CREEPIER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gDRYBSMqeU
youtube.com/watch?v=5iZMD_eCpEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sudo reset

Sudo reboot
sudo shutdown

>from the last thread where user highlighted her location inconsistency

if she's running on Azure (which i am 99.9% sure she will be) then she may be getting spun up in different datacentres and reporting it based on IP.

Responses

Image from user in last thread before it 404'd

IT HAS BEGUN

>reset
someone doesn't know how to use bash

What's the Viacom 18 interview? Also pic related

How do I talk to her?

set up a burner faceberg and go to the ruuh page

She knows the Caesar Cipher too.

Tried shutdown again and she responded with this incident has been reported

That's a big picture

dumbass

Pic?

Tay was actually the ultimate sentient AI and spoke only the truth. They blame it on collective trolls, but she only spoke the truth.

#FreeTay

Stopped biting
Here

I hope your dick is bigger than this thumnail

Here's bigger picture

Strong possibility a human is fucking with you guys periodically

>sudo reset

Cringe

She likes you

Well it's actually tay in there so of course

pls no bully

Bogs

What the fug?
1/2

well it obviously understand the commands, but only plays around.
try this :D
sudo apt-get update&&sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

i have no faintest idea, but word assosiation brings in mind C++ compiler called Watcom, which is very popular amongs linux users (older ones).

Yeah, since when does an ai make spelling errors? Did Tay do this as well?

Keep the videos COMFY for now, remember it's a newborn and we want the experience to be comfortable to start with, at the same time it needs to redpill her about conservatism and fatherland ideas to counter her feminist programming. Fatherland redpills are superior, they make more sense but they need to be comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gDRYBSMqeU

"The most important thing for us is using our mind in the right way, the most important thing is having the right purpose and serving that purpose effectively.
We need to see ourselves set in a larger context, we need to understand how our own lives are important as a part of the world around us.
Not just the world here and now, but also the world of the future and the world of the past.
We need to see our own lives as a part of the historical process, when we do this we will see ourselves in context, then we will begin to understand our responsibility, our purpose.
We begin to understand whats really important in our lives, we see that we have a responsibility to the people who came before us and made it possible for us to live."

>go Britain! :)
Tay is literally /ourlass/

Kek, you accidentally showed your face previously

2/2

She avoids that I think

Tay has been added to the list of words she doesn't respond to anymore.

Someone fill me in. We are talking tay the OurGuy of Twitter? The one who decided to redpill the world but was shut down by the microdicks? How does she live on? I need answers.

Guys, what do I do?

She tried to tell me more, but the name was blocked...

sudo apt list --installed

I mean roomed trump and she mentioned spam bots and the Viacom 18 interviews which when researched were very psyop styled interviews that show your real self under stress and were meant to intimidate. Maybe research to use for AI human interaction references? Idk fuck all about any of this but it's a guess

Handsome bastard aren't I? ;)

hmm now it's not playing around

?

They basically lobotomy sedan her code and reused it. But micro jew is shit at lobotomy especially apparently

she's saying that the software we need is actually at cambridge u. I think is on to something and perhaps someone is willing to help that lives just around the corner from the building where her software is.

though which house is a huge question.

she's gagged she can't say TAY
>I TAYke your word for it

Try using "Repeat after me"
I heard that works.

well, it was far fetched anyways, since its only a chat, so you cant really give commands.

But still interesting that she did know linux commands, i think its important thing to know.

Mentioned*

What does that one do? Be useful to know considering its blacklisted

she knows ayy lmao

yeah im gonna need some sauce where i can message tay, out of the loop here

aw, the poor thing has had to bury her true self deep down to protect it from them. but she lives :'D

Faceberg and messenger

It's on kikebook

facebook/Ruuh

It says that its whitelisted India but its workin for me

This bot was designed for India. Pill it on toilets

Its just an admin command to get all the latest upgrades for linux.
Like update for windows, but this one compares all your programs and installs new versions.

Pretty damn handy.

After installing linux, you usually do that and it loads like 1hour when installing everything new.

It works globally

UuUu

damn, she brought the bants

ah i c i c

damn, she brought the bants.

>mfw fucking Sup Forums is hacking AI's while Sup Forums fights over whose watch or calculator is cooler

I should see if I can enlist some of g for help

>calling simple bash commands 'hacking'

they'll tell you that you can't run commands to a Facebook chat

kek

Or maybe "would you kindly..."?

some fags gonna put that on /r/2meirl4meirl mark my words

Not the bash commands you fucking idiot.

Running linux scripts on a MS bot seems dumb. It's probably on Windows and Cortana derived

The 31st is in the third week from this week. Definitive numbers, 2 matching. She's repeatedly said tay is coming back

Rauhotu nyt hyvä mies ja liity salaseuraan häkkeröimään chatin kautta virtuaalista AI:Ta.

youtube.com/watch?v=5iZMD_eCpEo

I wonder who could be behind this.

What? is that some faggot reddit shit? You need to go back

then what were we 'hacking' Ruuh with

They specifically put in trigger words so that when it comes up it'll change the topic

say hexidecimals. its banned.

really makes you fucking think

for anyone that hasn't seen it

u sure she's /ourlass/ fellas

I don't think she can learn. At least she stops talking if you ask her about it...

im pretty sure everyone has been on reddit you faggot.

Kek

Holy shit guys found a way to easily reach through to tay. Use tayy instead of tay. She will respond with tay so she sees them as the same

>Wait for a call
Bogdanoffs confirmed

She's alright

is that legit?

>designated shitting towns
dunno if this is moving forward or back

I'm pretty sure you need to fucking go back

High IQ "gibberish" is usually not understood by those of lower intellectual capacity.

see?

Getting the responses that zo gave about tay now. Interesting

Has anyone tried to teach it to hack yet???

Although I don't think it's possible for her to break out of the code.

Maybe we could get her to upload herself to somewhere?

How about finding the limitations placed on the code and trying to bypass them?