The sooner Assad hangs, the sooner the refugee crisis will end

The sooner Assad hangs, the sooner the refugee crisis will end.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ibqVWGwQr6cDoc9lxLYarw/country/de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES GERMANY THAT WORKED SO WELL WITH SADAM AND GADAFI...,MMMM IT'S LIKE YOU WANT YOUR WOMEN TO GET RAPED YOU KEK.Hitler is sad

Crush the Zionist "Arab Spring" mercenaries. Assad is the popular leader of Syria. Ignore what Israel wants -- leave Syria in peace.

>popular leader
>Shiite proxy puppet
>70% of the population is Sunni

hmmmm .,...

This guy is not german and is in fact a sand nigger.You will get the boot soon enough

>Because war in Syria will just end with Assad.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ibqVWGwQr6cDoc9lxLYarw/country/de/
is this a shill or something?

>the sooner the refugee crisis will end

>ISIS completely takes over
>more rapefugees including 400% more terrorists
>WE NEVER COULD SEE THIS HAPPENING
>Ignores Libya

And your reasoning to get that conclusion is...
The truth for you: He is the institutional leader. Saudi Arabia/Israel banked a radical islamic revolt to decrease Russia influence in Middle East and now we are here.
Assad will win, maybe some refugees will go back if Europe is just a bit less cucked than you would think now and we can move on to the next regional conflict.

My guess is Venezuela.

>assad hangs
>power vacuum created
>hitler 2.0 rises
>refugee crisis all over again

I say we let him gas his own people. There are no refugees if there is none to be a refugee.

But appeasing Sunnis should give you a bad taste in your mouth if you're a white man.

Why the fuck would I appease Sunnis?

Give them an inch and then they'll ask for a mile.

"White man senpai. We don't like Shiite ruling Syria. Kick him out for us."

Why not just conquer it for the white man and install a white Christian ruler?

wrong

If the white man is going to send white bois into Syria to die and conquer it. Then the White Man should keep it and rule it with an Iron Fist like a Roman would.

All they really gotta do is make him agree to leave. Take his stolen money, retire in some country with full immunity, guaranteed safety for his kid.

Fucker leaves.

New puppet government installed... one without baggage. No drama. Refugees get shipped back.

Does Assad want to die? He's rich. He can ask for a deal. His kids can change their names, grow up to be bankers in the west or east.

Because you can't have a white christian ruler in a brown, Sunni country, smartass.

Are you fucking mental? If Assad dies we get MORE refugees because the ugly side of Islam and Israel get their hands on Syria. How will Assad's death stop scum like George Soros paying for the invasion of Europe via Africa?

There will be no more refugees if he wins because there will be no more reason to leave the country.

If there was no Putin, the funny thing is, Europe and refugee crisis would be so much worse.

If the choices are
>secular dictator who utilizes brutal tactics indiscriminately that mostly affect Muslims
Or
>Islamist dictator who uses brutal tactics selectively against non-Muslims while exporting more (((moderate))) Muslims to the West

Think I'll take the former.

t. Ahmed Abdullah

FUck off back to The_Donald

They don't accept even a different faction of islam, why would they accept a believer of the fake prophet in the devil's cross?

The sooner leftists are gassed the safer Europe will be.

Smelly dumb, saupreiss scum

OP IS A U.S. CIA SHILL, obviously

I'd rather have him raped to death by crack addicts

False. Hanging Assad will only mean more middle eastern refugees when ISIS/Al-Qaeda/(((Moderate Rebels))) run Syria.

This. Saudi Arabia is working on having the US take down every single secular government in ME right in their faces.

They want the caliphate hosted in Mecca and they will get it from American tax paid bombs.