GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! I HAVE FIGURED OUT TRUMP’S 32-D CHESS STRATEGY!!!!

>Trump realizes that in order to build the wall, he needs a distraction
>He buys his time until Assad uses chemical weapons
>He retaliates, and the media sings his praises
>The world sees the media singing Trump’s praises, and they become afraid that Trump will win a second term
>Fearing a second Trump term, all of America’s enemies band together to wage war with us
>Not backing down, Trump will declare war on all of America’s enemies
>Using all of our military might, along with our allies, Trump wipes out Russia, Assad, North Korea and China
>Because China is no longer on the map, there is no more national debt
>The media sings Trump’s praises
>Trump uses all of the rubble to erect a wall on the southern border
>The media becomes irate
>Trump issues a travel ban on Muslims
>Media is screaming furious
>This only puts on display the two-facedness of the media
>The mainstream media dies due to lack of viewers
>In one swift motion, Trump has eliminated all of America’s enemies, reduced the national debt to $0, built a wall for pennies on the dollar, and dissolved the mainstream media
>Trump gets reelected without running a single ad
>Not a single Democrat in power
>With no one to oppose him, he passes healthcare reform, tax reform, trade reform, and immigration reform
>Trump leaves office having succeeded in his goal to Make America Great Again

>Because China is no longer on the map, there is no more national debt

Literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

sage

Hmm...

Killing China would get rid of the debt...

I like this plan OP.

omg user your sew wright

He's not building the wall. Don't worry though, flooding the country with spics is just 1488D chess

>>Using all of our military might, along with our allies, Trump wipes out Russia, Assad, North Korea and China

Lol sage

It is. The only places those aliens can go are sanctuary cities. Imagine Chicago becoming even more of a hellhole than it already is. The local government will collapse and federal troops will come in to restore peace, deporting spics in the process.

I didn't say it was fool-proof, but do you have a better plan?

Does the D stand for "Delusion" of the_donald reditors?

and a brown majority USA that will turn into a 3rd world shithole of South African proportions will no longer be attractive to kikes! At last, I see, the man is a genius playing the long game

Maybe come up with a plan that does not turn the world into a glowing radioactive pile of cancer user.

could trump just say lmao we're not paying debts make us,

Are you kidding me? This entire site is a glowing radioactive pile of cancer.

>>Using all of our military might, along with our allies, Trump wipes out Russia, Assad, North Korea and China

i think you severely underestimate the world not counter retaliating lol , typical burger dreams.
WE IZ #1 !

>hurrdurr plz help me imagining things and bending reality so that I don't have to look it in the eye!
Maybe face the music and realise that you voted for Hillary in cheeto form
Good going, faggot.

>He buys his time until Assad uses chemical weapons

my sides.

Never said the plan was foolproof

You know why the plan's not foolproof? Because Trump isn't foolproof.

yesss yess ii iii itt sss 4123432D chess he made so that americans can see the true enemy and act acrodingly its not enought to band them or put a wall, Trump has to show the people who rules the word and by leting them all in he does exactly that....

you see always an excuse for a Lumpf supporter

>It`s another episode of nu-Sup Forums trying to defend Trump selling out to the kikes

>says report

fake news

Why post fake news faggot?

If you aren't trolling, I don't know how you have the mental capacity to navigate the web

saged

Now you are getting it. Maybe....just maybe....I AM a troll!!!! Wow, that took a long time to figure out, didn't it?

>Attack Russia, China, Norks and Syria the same time
>Russia spergs out and launches its entire nuclear arsenal towards the west
>West becomes Fallout 3 with even worse graphics due to radiation from outdated shit Russian nukes

Heh, at least we don't have to pay debts to Chyna, smart!

balls out!

>Breitbart is fake news says increasingly nervous Trump supporter

Next time, I will post CNN or BBC, my bad. Those right-wing sites spread nothing but lies

kek

We don't even have niggers, just sandniggers. Now back to sucking off your kike masters, lardies

So much hamstering for so little (you)s

dude no idea what your flag is or wht you mean by we
Im american
I dont worry about small economies!
send all refugees and kids back to safe zone paid for by arabs!

>literally anything right or left wing media puts out, if it disagrees with my narrative it's fake news

will reddit go to any lengths to stay deluded?

is it bad that i kinda want this to be true

Now you're being an anti-semitic bigot. Ivanka loves refugee children, you don't want to make her cry, do you, user

Stopped reading at "Assad uses chemical weapons".

He didn't. This is a propaganda post, and it will not succeed on Sup Forums. I suggest you tell your boss to hire better strategists.

kys

We must run a meme campaign against ALL GOP who opposed the wall and push them out in 2018. We must start RIGHT MEOW!!

>Using all of our military might, along with our allies, Trump wipes out Russia, Assad, North Korea and China

Jared Kushner is running the show not Trump. He is just another neocon kike Goldman Sachs/Israel puppet you blupilled idiot.

stopped reading

Would be fun though. Fallout IRL would finally give me a purpose and maybe I'd stop feeling so shitty about my wasted life

That's retarded as fuck. Although still plausible. Post something with better information and stop with the 1000 D checkers, you need a better argument.

blah blah
what country are u and what product do u produce aside from shit talking?