Facts make conservatives mad

Facts make conservatives mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/19/national/politics-diplomacy/abe-wooed-trump-golf-just-like-grandfather-
fortune.com/2017/04/11/donald-trump-barack-obama-travel-spending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Days in office: 90
Days not spent playing golf: 73
Percent of days spent working by the president: 81.1%

Days in a week: 7
Workdays in a week: 5
Percent of days spent working by the average US citizen: 71.4%

Seems acceptable to me.

>seems acceptable that he's the laziest president to date

Okay lad.

>working more hours in a week than the average US citizen
>lazy

OK then. Whatever gets you off. Continue in your crusade to "make conservatives mad", it's rather entertaining.

Interpretation of facts makes liberals mad

If you weren't so mad about it you could see the problem.

Yeah some liberals get mad when conservatives interpret facts as "fake news" to avoid dealing with reality.

dont you just love neocons?

He deserves all criticism he gets. Trump is a disgrace

Oh my god you're totally right bro! I can't believe I didn't see it until now! My eyes were blinded by the truth! Thank you for setting me free from the shackles of reality so I can frolic about in this new-found liberal utopia!

They truly are the habitual vacationer. Costing Americans millions of tax payer dollars. Many such cases. Sad.

Was he winning?

Work hard, play hard.

Those other presidents didn't take breaks because they didn't do shit.

The_donald

Hey ass face, Trump has done more in these few months than Obama in years, he most definitely deserves a break

Go circlejerk with your liberal buddies on Reddit, shillhole

no they dont
they are just always a suprise to dems who live in unicorn land

The only thing sadder than a Trump cultist is one who isn't even a Burger.

He brings Senators, Representatives, Government Officials, Foreigners, and CEOs with him when he goes golfing.

He literally just had a meeting with Rand Paul over golf where they discussed health care.

Obama too met with people while golfing. The problem is Obama met almost exclusively with DNC officials and fundraising officials. Golfing is something executives do.

>>seems acceptable that he's the laziest president to date
>Okay lad.

>not even 3 months since he took office
>judging the entire mandate by what he's done so far

i knew the average amerifat was bad at math but this is some next level bullshit

I don't care, I thank Jesus for Trump

#MAGA
#MEGA

Sure do love that new healthcare plan. Im on the Platinum Trump plan. So kawaii desu. Glorious high wall to look at. Bans out the ass to keep muzzies off planes. That end to the Syrian conflict. Totally BTFO'd ISIS in his first 30 days, that was tits! Called out China as a currency manipulator to their face, SAVAGE.

Oh wait, that was a dream.

Facts make liberals mad
Demographic-crime-statistics.jpg

This.

Golf courses are perfect for laying plans. Plus it's a good way to relieve stress if you aren't shit at it

Fuck off Shariablue
Sage

I love Trump, but it's pretty hypocritical that he picked on Obama so much for golfing, then spends so much time golfing himself.

I know he meets with people while golfing, but it just seems like there are other ways he could meet with them without looking like a hypocrite.

To further elaborate on my point:

Trump makes sure to have his meetings over golf because there is a lack of media, lack of surveillance (if he worried about that), and the meeting itself is more informal. Meetings over golf is almost a ritual in the business and executive world, which is why I emphasize that Obama also did it. While it's impossible to know what was discussed at them (that is kind of the point), we know who attends. Trump is bringing people he is trying to work with to get his agenda passed. Obama met with people who were trying to further the Democratic power structure.

You fuck off r/t_d shill

Yeah, he hasn't done those 2 massive things in the short time he's been in office, but at the same time let's ignore all the other things he did

Do you even hear how biased and dumb you sound? Just go away already, go spam #THERESISTANCE or some other stupid junk in your Facebook channel while the big boys actually get the work done to make your country great again, then when they're done, you can leech off their work

sage this cancer thread

Yeah, make America and Europe great again by speeding up their collapse.

How many places are secure and surveillance free, though?

>using facebook
You can fuck off too, Kushner shill faggot. Enjoy your new masters, cuck.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

americans don't say lad, jew

It wasn't acceptable when Bush did it
It wasn't acceptable when Clinton did it
It wasn't acceptable when Bush did it
It wasn't acceptable when Obama did it
It is not acceptable when Trump does it

Shill harder faggot

But... but... maybe he's just playing 5D Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2017!!! ;_;

>r/t_d
100% confirmed actual Shariablue faggot
Kill yourself, you do it for free

It wouldn't matter, if he'd actually be effective at his job. So far he only killed the TPP and appointed a judge. His travel ban got shut down and that healthcare bill was shit.

>Shariablue
100% confirmed actual r/t_d faggot
Kill yourself, you do it for free

why do poor stupid ugly people like u dare to look down on others who are your betters
its not good for your mind
get real

You dumb fuck, everywhere is wiretapped except mar-a-lago.

Why do you think he has all his important intel meetings and world leaders there you shit stain. Unlike Obama he's working and not eating ice cream in hawaii

sick rebuttal

>Businessmen discuss the world's business while golfing
wtf I hate businessmen now

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/11/19/national/politics-diplomacy/abe-wooed-trump-golf-just-like-grandfather-

He's not exactly an average US citizen now is he?

The golf course is a nuclear bunker.

>meeting with foreign leaders
>"just golfing"
Why are liberals so subhumanly retarded?

>This is what drumpftards really believe

Holy shit he must be really good at his job in that case.

nobody can be THIS retarded, right?

During his run, Trump also said he wouldn't have any time to play golf. Yeah, he's alying sack of shit, just like every politician.

>white house wiretapped by alphabet agencies that try to ruin him
>goes on golf trips to discuss deals
Wow, what a surprise.

Most people get sage for such low effort posts. Sup Forums is not reddit and this is not /r/T_D.

>leaves

So Clinton doesn't like to golf as much as Trump, who cares?

>Build wall
Failed.
>Repeal Obamacare
Failed.
>Travel ban
Failed.
>National security advisor
Failed.
>Appointing son in law to a government position.
Nepotism.

Meanwhile under Trump US citizens have lost their Internet privacy. ISPs can now sell customer browsing histories.

Sure looks like he worked hard at fucking over America.

Who is mad? When I had a membership at a golf club I worked 40 hour weeks and played golf 4-5 times a week.

These days I don't live near a course with good membership options so I don't get out much, but I don't begrudge those who play regularly.

You Marxists project a lot.

/thread

>mentally ill cartoon-loving degenerate
Ah, it all makes sense now

Normally I wouldn't give a damn but considering how often trump called out Obama for golfing I'd expect better.

I'd also appreciate it if we didn't have to pay for trump's air fare.

>Hey ass face, Trump has done more in these few months than Obama in years,
Trump hasn't done anything deserving of 17 vacations.

I also need to know what signifies as a vacation, because if its meetings at mars a lago that's not a vacation

Trump regards just can't handle the fact that Drumpf is lazier and more of a welfare meme president than king nigger ever was.

fortune.com/2017/04/11/donald-trump-barack-obama-travel-spending/

GO GOLFING IN DC YOU TAX STEALING FUCK

Lol so what, if he goes golfing in DC he,lo be playing with bugged clubs?

>this is what Trumptards actually believe.

>dog fellater attempts to claim the moral high ground

It would sting a little less if they'd stop calling recreational trips to everywhere on the company credit card 'work' when all they did was field a couple of cell-phone calls while they did it.

Plus he gets work done sans wiretapping and bugging. He is cleaning out the whitehouse. Thanks Obama

But I'm not. Just because my degenerate leader passed a degenerate law, doesn't make me a degenerate.

You, on the other hand, seem to have no qualms about displaying your mental illness

>liking cute boys
>degenerate

literal autism

Wasn't Trump supposed to be this high energy business tycoon who only sleeps 30 minutes a day?

He's literally the fattest and laziest President in modern history.

>"days at golf course"
>literally has a golf course in his back yard
Hmm, really gets my apples spinning.

>shill
Failed.

source

hey look at that, a white man takes more vacations and STILL gets more done than a nigger. Go figure, huh?

> Estonia trying to be on the playing field with all the real countries.
Failed.

Also, ISPs been doing that shit for ages, just because you now know about it in your backwards assed country doesnt make it new.
>3rd worlders always playing catchup

> Ican only get Obamacare so that must be EVERYONE in the US! I will now make a snarky statement about something i think normal day to day people use!
>Whats private healthcare?

who says he isnt working while playing golf?

It's virtually the definition of degeneracy. hang yourself at once

shareblue fag spotted.

Which one donates his salary
Shill

Is this days playing golf or do they count days spent at a hotel with a golf course?

i pulled a muscle following your mental gymnastics.

also, kys