Tillerson, "the reign of Assad is coming to an end"

DEFEND this Trump supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Defend this!

Trump knows what hes doing. He wouldnt have won the election if he didn't.

Just shut up and stop questioning him

He barely won against a Democrat dinosaur

We should have listened to Rand

Actually they doesn't.

they will try im sure

fucking 16 year olds with zero intellect

Back to r/the_Donald with you.

I hope Tillerson dies a very painful death, the cunt.

Regime change is within the realm of reason with limited involvement. Assad doesn't want to be in power. He's only there because his brother, whom was selected for the position, died in a crash.

Assad had no interest in politics.

lol, jk April fools alt-right.

Get trolled harder by Neo-Cohens

Bannon won him the election, and now Bannon doesn't get a say in policy.

a tv star millionaire didn't actually win your election, I hope you don't peg your people as that dumb.

Nice president you've got there, Amerilads.

>Trump ran a campaign on an anti-interventionist foreign policy platform
>gets elected
>proceeds to go full neocohen at first opportunity

Truly a cunning strategy! We're winning!

Most of us are angry at this yeah.

I knew when I saw Big Oil Rex Tillerson applaud Trump for the missile strike we were gonna be in for Iraq wars 3 Revenge of the Jew.

Campaign Trump was the best Isolationist candidate but if he keeps this crap up and goes full Neocon like this I guarantee he won't get the Isolationist vote next election.

As long as he gets rid of the mexicans.

>Just shut up and stop questioning him
can't even tell if this is satire

Just a big theatre. In the last days we heard alot about assad, russia, china and nk. But in the end they will do nothing. Screen this.

The problem is not removing Assad. The problem is Israel will prevent any stable government so ISIS can run rampant in Syria to completely destabilize the country and focus on Iran next

back to r_theDonald

>You were supposed to stop the Jews, not join them!

Clearly a fine showcase of 6D intergalactic backwards upside down underwater checkers.

Remove Assad, judge him, then execute him

Remember the good ol' days, lads?

;__;

youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y

Hi there CTR

They're a cult.

Not so sure this time.

weak bait

I don't fucking care anymore. I survived 8 years of Obama and a cucked Republican majority. And was prepared to watch the U.S. fall under Hillary. You can't hurt me with this anti-trump stuff. Fuck Syria. If Trump wants to ruin his presidency and his chance of being potentially one of the greatest presidents in history because he would rather listen to Ivanka than real advisers then I can't be bothered to give a shit anymore. In fact I give so few shits my punctuation sucks.

Trump will do what he wants to do. I hope he does the right thing but I can't make him do it. I'm just going to wait and see what happens.

When are you burgerclaps gonna get it over with and start a civil war?

that was the Trump that Sup Forums supported

not pic related

If Trump knew what he was doing he would not be spending his first 100 days whining on twitter about how the Dems keep blocking his appointees. A real leader who knows what he's doing would just get his shit done and say fuck the minority.

How will Dump ever reecover