Quick question about avoiding racemixing:

Hello, Im new here and have been lurking and seeing some of the points of view around here and Im starting to think that I may be going from left to right now..

But finding a "good white guy" is next to impossible, so how are we even expected to keep the race alive?

Obviously women wont stay with an unattractive male, so what are we supposed to do here to save our people? Most people already dont see it as important.

Sorry if this needs to be moved to a different board, im not sure, i just thought it would be relevant to what goes on here

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/64qktu/woman_asks_askmen_why_she_gets_no_attention_from/
reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/64oi7h/for_all_the_teenage_and_early_college_age_mgtow/?sort=confidence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Humans will never die

Maybe one day a meteor or something will wipe us out lol

but what about the "white" race? do you personally feel like there should be an effort to preserve it? or will it come naturally in your opinion?

>Obviously women won't stay with a unattractive male.

How did we even manage to get this far?

Lol, I suppose some women should lower their standards, but if they arent attracted to them, it seems like a recipe for disaster

This is no white race only human all in the same game.

Most women aren't attractive either, so who cares.
The good women are already with the good men.
Fat/ugly women shouldn't even exist.

the modern "woman"

>But finding a "good white guy" is next to impossible
I can smell your 80 IQ, taco-scented BO through my computer screen, Antonio. You have to go back.

>There are no good men
There are, but they are with good women

The roobots

I disagree about that, I see a lot of women who are constantly pursued by guys because theyre pretty yet stay single because they cant find a guy up to their level.

It seems like there are a higher amount of attractive females than there are attractive males these days

To be honest, sure women are bitchy snobs these days, but men are very lazy and dont even look healthy compared to what they should look like...I think its the lack of exercise..men need a lot more to stay healthy.

you already said that

I'm not mexican at all lol, nor am i black asian middle eastern, Mediterranean, etc.

I'm also probably a lot smarter than you

And you're probably another ugly modern male anyway!

Modern "women" are retarded

>they are pretty
No. And the "men" who pursue them are either white knight nu-males or players.
Either way, if it's an actual good woman, then yes, she deserves a good man. But the majority of women don't.
Also, are you a woman? Women have the tendency of giving their opinion on female attractiveness. Wtf

>men don't look what they should look like
Ditto sbout women. They should look like pic related.
Most "women" nowadays are either fat, skinny, or fit freaks.
Women should be thin but with meat in the right places (curves).

Sorry for the r/leddit link, but this one shows how the modern "woman" thinks:
reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/64qktu/woman_asks_askmen_why_she_gets_no_attention_from/

Modern women are retarded, but modern men just look like disgusting short pigs...sometimes its vile...

And no, the women are definitely pretty, trust me on this. Im not having saying this stuff for fun, I see a lot of pretty girls and very few attractive males..

The fact is that men are very lazy these days and they should be doing a lot more physically, this makes them look horrible..

Im not trying to be mean, but ...ALL men are hideous unless they take care of themselves.

I think women should have the same standards. My family and I all played loads of sports through our teenage years and it made a big difference, but men think they can all sit around and be lazy and still look attractive.

A lot of women look like that already, maybe not in Chile no offense, but the vast majority of women look like that while they are young.

Its far more likely for a woman to have a "healthy" body type these days because our modern lifestyle is more similar to their ancient one than the ancient male lifestyle

I think modern women think in stupid ways often, but no doubt about it men do as well...and the men should be the leaders of society

Good (virtuous and moral) has got nothing to do looks, if you're dating people for their looks then they're going to end up in a shit relationship where you're used and probably end up a single mother.

If you want a stable relationship with a happy family and safe space to raise good children then you need to look for virtue in a man.

This is the worst part. Finding a +9/10 person nowadays seems to be easier than finding a virtuous person .

No, I dont say just for looks but you have to be a fool to deny that looks play a HUGE role in whether a relationship will last

Relationships are rooted in sex primarily, but you need good virtue and morals in order to increase the likelihood of the offspring's survival, so im not hating on those traits at all.

I agree with you there :^)

you're attracted to make-up

real women love the beer belly btw

>unattractive male, so what are we supposed to do here to save our peo
This has zero to do with female priorities.

-Security (Money)
-Power (or friends/confidence)
-Looks
-Benis

This is the exact order of things in a female "brain". It's called thousands of years of being treated as a resource/property.

No, real women love muscles and gruffness *.* lol

These arent real female priorities because all girls are different

but I'll roll with it!

Why dont very many white males have these traits?

I dont blame women too much because society is mostly on male shoulders, i feel like its up to them to do something if they want the race saved, but sure women should help and the really good ones will do more than that

Not matter how degenerate people are, white guys are still much better than shitskins so you have no excuses.

"she" is just a vapid millenial thinking about how her male will look on those instagram pictures (which would actually rank second in that list -
power/prestige/social status)

Not at all, why are you twisting things?
Im just saying that men live a lifestyle that makes them look incredibly unnattractive

Would you expect guys to be attracted to fat BBC-used landwhales, merely because theyre white IF that was pretty much all they had?

Real girl here, don't ever admit it, but just wanting to say
is absolutely not a real female. Don't fall for this. It's too obvious, come the fuck on people.

They're better than shitskins, but I dont think most women will want to breed at all if the father is like most modern men..which is what is happening too..sadly

Im not tryiugn to just complain here either

I see how strong the narrative is on blaming women for racemixing, when white men arent even trying to lead them away from the kike subversion because they feel most women arent worth the effort, and neither is all the trouble they may face or whatever, im not sure what each individuals reason is, but modern/urban men seem to refuse to want to give up the "modern" lifestyle even if its killing them and our race(like the jews want)

Lol, ok

>I'm not mexican at all lol, nor am i black asian middle eastern, Mediterranean, etc.
Prove it by posting your pink nipples.

>I'm also probably a lot smarter than you
lmao. too cute.

>And you're probably another ugly modern male anyway!
pic related is me, princess. if you saw me in real life you'd begin salivating and fantasizing about taking my dick immediately.

>men live a lifestyle that makes them look incredibly unnattractive

yeah the lifestyle of working 100-hour work weeks and drinking constantly so you don't kill yourself will do wonders to a man's appearance

all my skin is pink

And I don't know about that I prefer tall guys ;)

You're a 165-170 cm midget, aren't you?

Do you honestly work more than 40 hours a week?

The majority of guys do not work that much, in fact a large chunk of our country is not or is under employed

It's worse than you may think (another r/leddit link):
reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/64oi7h/for_all_the_teenage_and_early_college_age_mgtow/?sort=confidence

What the OP of the link says is 100% true. In had a classmate in what you would consider highschool in the USA, with a similar job, and told me the same.

that looks like a mantitty, fuckin homo

6'

>6'
post proof then :)

post benis

you can stop pretending to be a girl on the internet anytime, closeted fag

is mad because i pointed out that he's a manlet, theres no benis

Step 1: move to WA.
Step 2: marry asian dude.

Racemixing with asians isn't racemixing in WA.

But if you're gonna vote for libshit then git out of my state.

>beady eyes

You've come to the right place!

Pic related

Stop finding blacks attractive?

I think you should fuck off, dumb fucking whore. Fuck you. Kill yourself.

>ALL men are hideous
Do you even leave your house ?!
What the fuck is wrong with you roasties cunt?!
So you are saying 99% of white men ,30million or so are "ugly" so youll better fuck the 12% of subhuman nigger who objectively we even uglier?!
You're just rationalizing you coal burning desires whore
Oh shut the fuck up cunt
Piss of sage
Go to r9k and braindead there with your absolute deluded, warped brain

You're right, I just said that because you implied that since there aren't fine white men left you will be forced to racemix.
Anyway just think that there is a male equivalent of you somwhere, and even if it is harder to find nowadays he still exists.

>you saw me in real life you'd begin salivating and fantasizing about taking my dick immediately
You prove her point by acting like a degenerate.

RARE
A
R
E

>looking for good white men
>posts nudes on fucking Sup Forums
kill yourself

fpbp

>Cutting losses while he still can

KEK
What a dumb Woman

Also forgot to mention
T. Gay faggot

Men are beautiful as a women, objectively

go to UNI and everyone is at least moderately attractive, except few exceptions

Ou guys are all tall, great hair , go to the gym. Etc
They're even hooter than the women. Only beautiess are of Russian origin.
So idk what wrong with you

Eithe you're a closeted lesbo or isn't some socially rejectited loser who doesn't interact with people or just some rationalizing mudshark
Either way kill yourself

>Kill yourself
oh the irony

>You prove her point by acting like a degenerate
I wasn't acting like anything in that hypothetical scenario. She (he) was the turboslut craving the cock of a man she just laid eyes on.

Nobody here believes you're a gril post pics or GTFO

she posted a nude but deleted it

STFU Britclown

That pic is clearly not OP you retards

Sage and ignore this shit

You're a dude.

that was a dude's nipple. OP is a larping queer.

I see how strong the narrative is on blaming women for racemixing, when white men arent even trying to lead them away from the kike subversion because they feel most women arent worth the effort

And the problem being? racemixing whites remove themselfs from the genepool by making poor choices and from the community while the ones leftover will be the that is worth it

And if they need somebody else to not racemix they aren't worth it anyway

I've seen plenty of self-improvement threads on Sup Forums. Participate in them if you want to help.

who posts a picture of just their face
Op Is clearly a liar troll

>qt but not hot, barely 5/10
>disgusting dead hair, heavy eyelids, squashed nose, chubby face indicating a predisposition to weight gain
>terrible posture
>goes to Sup Forums seeking attention, posts nudes, removes nudes

just another generic ratchet bitch or 30 yo man, cant figure out which

If pic is you, you show signs of mongrelization.

Race is an artificial construct of human's needing to categorize people quickly. It's not that important overall.

>a lot of women look like that already
Fatties with those proportions don't count. Finding a thin girl with those proportions is really hard.

we can reverse image search

subhuman nonwhite shitskin civic nationalist redd*tor detected

kill yourself