I dont get it. Usa sends some ships to korea and china deploys 150k soldiers at border...

I dont get it. Usa sends some ships to korea and china deploys 150k soldiers at border. How are we accualy supposed to win? Are there more military units on the way that we do not know about? Because right now it doest seem much.

How are we accualy gonna win this?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=north-korea&country2=south-korea&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=tHF4PxzkoUI
youtube.com/watch?v=A7gXom4WBAc
youtube.com/watch?v=8r8tShoYHcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

triples

Win what?

Do you actually think the purpose of either deployment is to fight?

150k soldiers are at border to control it when the inevitable flood of refugees starts pouring in.

China is making it clear that North Korea ain't going anywhere. And if Trump is smart, he'll pick a different battle.

this

Unironically this.

shouldnt worst korea do all the fighting?

Why would there be flood of anything? Its like 10 ships. Wtf is usa thinking? Just shoot some targets and hope kim surrenders? I dont get it.

Set up enough anti-rocket ships, vehicles or w/e, keep all air zones locked down and attack from both sides, we already have a fuck ton of battle ready troops in south korea and north korea is literally surrounded by ocean, so if we control air and water it will only be a matter of time until no one is nuked, kim is killed and north korea merges with the south.

The missiles fly OVER the soldiers.

>Just shoot some targets and hope kim surrenders?

No one really thinks that any shooting war with NK will play out like that. It'll get nasty.

But who knows. We might get lucky, and there are enough starved peasants that will lay down their weapons or just off the regime themselves.

All Im asking is how many soldiers do we have ready nearby and if there are more on the way?

China is sending troops to the border to STOP flood of Koreans from entering China. China is NOT opposing the United States!

10 ships and 30 submarines all launching a fuckload of missiles

10 ships with 130 Fighter Jets and thousands of cruise missiles. And don't forget a Trident Submarine with enough nukes to take out NK a hundred times over!

>we
Who's we, fucko? "We the countries that do not pay 2%"?

you fucking idiot theres 30k US troops already stationed in south korea

More likely china showing the people that they've reached out to in NK that they will support the coup because they're sick of this shit. China wants to keep a vassal state and the US wants to keep Seoul. Kim is the obstacle here, a military coup is what both China and the US wants and if you think China doesn't have agents with in kims circle ready to do this you have obviously not paid attention to the half dozen purges Kim has done.

:^)

I was US Army in 8" artillery. In Korea we are outnumbered 40-1 so our only strategy is to use tactical nukes fired out of 8" artillery. It's the only thing you can do when outnumbered 40-1 on ground forces. One artillery unit can take out an entire NK division with tactical nukes.

There is almost 1 million NK army.

30,000 vs 1,000,000

You do the math!

If we back off in Syria, I am totally down for this. Time to put that little fucktard Kim in his place. Been a long time coming. Hopefully China, US and South Korea have a good plan for what happens after the regime topples...

how about they all convert to islam?

I don't think NK has the logistics to support all of those soldiers and feed them

SK has its own military, pretty good one as well. Most people age 20-30 have served in the military and can handle a rifle. SK may not be 4th world pinko kill you with a potatoe type tough but SK is ready for total war as well. Its common and true to say NK has been preparing for this day for 60 years...so has SK.

I've had several friends stationed in South Korea over the years and they all say the same thing. South Korean soldiers are all bad-ass motherfuckers. They're almost all black belts in Judo and or Ti Kwan do and they have all said the south can curbstomp the north solo.

We actually have those?

Wait. Are the Chinese troops there to launch an assault on North Korea? Or support the North? What is Russia saying about this?

>10 ships
it's a fucking carrier group numbnuts
One carrier group can flatten 95% of the countries on earth without breaking a sweat

God speed GookBros. Hope you don't get leveled by artillery.

stupid goyim ure not supposed to win

the war is supposed to drag on as much as possible so that the arms industry profit

You just walk over it.

Guys I just saw about 56 USA submarines passing by my house (I live near the beach) heading to NK

ITS HAPPENING

Forgetting someone?

more likely they will take NK if Kim falls

Yeah!

We had the same policy in West Germany against the Russians. We were outnumbered 10-1 in Europe so our strategy was defensive position, block bridges, anti-tank weapons, etc..etc... and try to hold on until re-enforcements from the States were able to get to the front lines. Part of this included firing tactical nukes from Artillery. I had to get a security clearance to decode messages to authorize nukes....it was called NRAS.

Funny, I could have sworn I just saw an ancient submarine with swastikas on it.

You scuba m8?

Besides the troops already stationed in South Korea, there is an entire Marine Expeditionary Force stationed on Okinawa that can deploy rather quickly.

The strike group isn't meant to go up against the Chinese, it's meant as a show of force.
In the extremely remote case that we strike at North Korean Facilities, the Chinese troops would be used to invade/secure NK's nuclear weapons, not to fight against the Americans.

Do ballistic missile submarines usually accompany a carrier strike group?

A lot of people don't know how powerful a US carrier group is.

>pix or it never happened

that shit has to be scary as fuck for Kim. And how do you know if you are killing the right guys? Poor Kim, he just wanted to watch basketball and enjoy western life but then they told him that he had to rule a nuclear state. They probably told him how much fun it would be, that he would get free amusement park rides. Poor Kim.

What are the 5% it can't?

>JUST 10 SHIPS LMAO

I think you're underestimating the might of a CSG.

South Korean army has 650,000 professional troops on the border, plus another 30k American troops. North Korea has 1.2 million starving troops with 20-50 year old equipment. 150k chinks isn't actually that much in the grand scheme of things. Trump's also probably deployed multiple Ohio-class subs with nukes to the area.

Most scenarios of a Korean conflict go like this
>NK uses all of its artillery to shell Seoul
>Zerg down the border and break SK lines
>Nukes can be exchanged here and it ends there, but if not:
>SK delays for 1-2 months, falling back to Busan until NATO can deploy a ground invasion with a million troops
>NATO rolls NK troops back to the border and beyond
>China threatens to nuke and swarms border
>New armistice agreement
>repeat

The south doesn't even need us to quickly defeat the north.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=north-korea&country2=south-korea&Submit=COMPARE

I need a quick rundown on carrier groups

youtube.com/watch?v=tHF4PxzkoUI

>glorious leader decides fuck it, invade china
>china gets torn a new one by NK, PLA shits the bed
>US is #1 again

Pretty much ONLY the President knows the location of a Trident Submarine...there location is always TOP TOP TOP secret. In this case, I'm pretty sure there is a trident nearby.

>gender equality in infographics

Shit I was wondering if we still had artillery nukes. Any chance the North also has some artillery launched nukes?

Makes sense to have on in the area if shit does kick off.

Please please PLEASE don't let the strike happen yet til I'm off work

I will be so fucking mad if I miss the live footage of Kim getting his anus ripped in two

We have about 30k military personnel in South Korea + the troops we sent over for yearly exercises + the CSG. We've been building up our troops there for the last few years.

Could you imagine being the guy who loads a God damn nuke in an artillery gun? I would shit myself every time I was told to fire.

The ones that have a carrier group of their own

There are more than 200k active us military personnel in SK and Japan. Combine this with SK military and there's more than a million ready to fight.

Look at the big picture. It was leaked that people in trumps administration want 150,000 boots on the ground in syria. We can't do that if there's 150,000 chinese lining up near korea, because we are obligated to defend the south.

>China is NOT opposing the United States!
Do we really know that though?

Dis nigga know.

then we use two carrier groups

I thought this fag was pure LARP but maybe considering the way events are unfolding it wasn't. check out this thread from last night.

nukes aren't exactly like conventional bombs, user. their payload must be triggered by device and they are not prone to accidental discharge.

that said, an accident could still get radiation everywhere and end up killing you anyway.

NK has been testing nukes underground for years so I would say "Yes, NK has tactical nukes that can be fired out of artillery." In addition, I would say that if a war breaks out you can forget Seoul. It will be wiped off the map in the first hour.

China is working with America on North Korea. Tillerson already said the Chinese have agreed the situation in North Korea has "intensified" and that "Action must be taken"

Do you think the chinese troops are there to help North Korea? Dude, they're there to flood over the border and grab as much land as possible. The only reason North Korea exists is because of their mines in the northern part of the country. China probably agreed to help/not interfere in exchange for the northern part of the country.

They'll take a few miles worth of land that has a lot of minerals and let America and South Korea have the rest. China gets more resources, America removes a threat, South Korea gets more land and resources.

North Korea is alone in this, completely.

You really think China is stupid enough to fight their largest trade partner and number one military might in the world over some dirt farmers in north Korea? Better yet, you think they would fight a naval force on the east with land troops in the west?
Stop being fucking retarded. China is securing the boarder of Norko to prevent 20 million illegal refugees rushing into their country when all the guards are forced to protect the east coast.
Basically we're going to install democracy™ and we want them to stay there while we do it.

Worst case scenario is a loyalist insurgency.

I doubt they have miniaturized them to that point

I think they are still in the gadget stage

Might have build a few nukes into suicide submarines though

>Rothschilds bow to carrier groups
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Nimitzgrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be carrier group babies
>all ten carriers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two carrier groups who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have carrier groups inside you right now
>The carrier groups are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the carrier group bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the carrier groups. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only on carriers
>The carriers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

The US is not going to supply bodies to a land war in Asia. The SK army can do that if required.

A carrier strike group is how the US projects hard power. It is capable of winning a war.

150k chinese troops are massing on the border cz if there is a conflict, they will immidiatley push into North Korea to secure the nukes, cz even they don't want nukes going off regardless of who sets them off.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7gXom4WBAc
youtube.com/watch?v=8r8tShoYHcc

There is always a sub in or near a CSG

Does anyone remember "future user" from a few months back saying that we were going to provoke NK into nuking seoul?

>It is capable of winning a war.
Remind me how many wars has a CSG actually won after WW2? We have known since 1940 when Hitler's air force couldn't break Britain, that air force alone can't win shit.

Fuck i wanted to go to north korea. Looks interesting.

How old are you?

I'm south korean and I moved to the US 2 years ago, I was required to serve 21 months with the army as tank utility crew.

>Pretty much ONLY the President knows the location of a Trident Submarine

I think you mean the Prime Minister.

The United States has OHIO CLASS Trident Submarines. Yes, GB has trident too.

14/4/2017 04:35z.

Digits confirm.

>combat aircraft
NK has a bunch of ancient Soviet aircraft in their arsenal. If the shit hit the fan, the North's airforce would be annihilated quickly.

Why do burgers have such a hard-on for giving people (((Freedom))) ?

Because we snatched it from you in the first place Mr. Teacoat

In a no holds barred total war against either North Korea or China it'd be a complete massacre, followed by a US blockade of China which would result in a total surrender and probably a reversion to the 19th century status quo, including extraterritoriality and the return of former Western concessions in China including Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai, and Shantung. If Russia joined in the spoils, Port Arthur and whatever else the country would like from China probably including West Turkestan would probably also be ceded.

Basically a war with China would result in an incredibly humiliating defeat for the country, worse even than the Opium Wars or the Eight Nation Army intervention. You'd be talking millions of Chinese deaths within hours, and every week the war continued thereafter would result in tens of millions of both civilian and military casualties.

It would go so badly for China that the worst threat to the Allies attacking China would be their own consciences over how many Chinese were being slaughtered, since it would make the Sino-Japanese War look positively civilized by comparison.

Even trying to minimize both civilian casualties so as to avoid breaking new records for kills in all categories would be extremely difficult.

This is what freedom looks like. Glorious

we are a war machine, it's undeniable at this point

when your military budget is ridiculous you need somewhere to go blow your load every once in a while

NEVER KNOW BUD

>The United States has OHIO CLASS Trident Submarines

Did not know that mate. Thank you for the new infoz.

Bombs go in, chins go in, chins over throw Kim Jon un, new puppet, new trade deal, MAGA

Are you saying american subs route through the mediterranian to head to nk?

shiieeeeeeeeeeet

I think that is why the brother was assassinated.

How old are you?

Fuck China and fuck NK. We should just ignore their existence and continue paying off our debt. Nk is not our problem, and if they really become our problem, they will be annihilated VERY quickly.

Kim Jong Un knows this. He flexes just enough to maintain status of god in his nation, and avoids ww3 knowing it's impossible to end well for him

North Korean artillery is so massive that they can destroy 90% of South Korean infrastructure in 3 hours, and destroy Seoul in 15 minutes. Without using nuclear weapon. That is why USA doesn't dare to attack North Korea, even though North Korea is the only country in the world that is at war with USA and threatens it on daily bases. They have one of biggest submarine fleet, 4th largest army in the world, haviest defended skyline, can moblise up to 12 millions soldiers. And their country is so fortified that anyone who would dare to enter it is dead. They have tunnels, bunkers everywhere, and over 170 of their MILITARY FACTORIES, are all built UNDER GROUND. And they are taught since kindergarten to hate the Americans. They have games in which they stab dolls that depict US soldier.