Daily reminder that if you don't support trumps intervention in Syria you are a cuck and a shill

Daily reminder that if you don't support trumps intervention in Syria you are a cuck and a shill

Why do you hate America?

that guy looks angry. like deep down he knows he squandered his youth playing out some GI-Joe fantasy and in the end just became a monstrous, murderous, shell of a human

>if you don't support wasting billions of dollars on shitskin sand people for Israel you are a cuck and a shill

I support the whole new plan for the middle east and wish the schedule would speed up.

> if you dont support the zionist plan for greater isreal then you are a shill

fuck off jew

Everyone who lives in a country is the descendant of murderers.

REPORT AND SAGE

>Daily reminder that if you don't support the umpteenth war for Israel you're a cuck
Zionist warmongers please go.

Militaryfag here and I think it's a waste of time and money doing anything with Syria. Just causing more unrest in the middle east. Remember when we took out said saddam and ghadaffi. Those worked so well. Let's try it again.

He can go troll the nigger and spic area to get his couple recruits a month. I'm "unfit" for service, just like our president.

I'm in the military.
I oppose another (((NeoCon))) war.

Fuck off JIDF Sage

>OP

>that fucking knife hand

>being this much of a hooah staff sergeant.

No more Jewish wars

OP

Daylie rminder he promised not strike so he lied again.

he lied with Hillary.
he lied with Syria.
He lied with his whole political program.

As oposed to what? A fulfilling life working an office job in a company that makes a specific kind of shoelaces?

Unless we're going to war with North Korea and or China count me out senpai

I am not about to die for some third world shithole that doesn't even pose a threat to my country.

>having a different opinion implies that I'm a shill
Yea sure whatever, but I dont want to die for greater Israel.

Nah, I went to war three times so I could get my Masters. That it was all due to 6.5 years worth of training and then killing brown people in the desert (to the sound of heavy metal) makes me smile.

He's a fucking shill. Don't let that stupid ass recruiter bullshit you.....