It really does feel like the buildup to WW3 feels exactly like the buildup to WW2

It really does feel like the buildup to WW3 feels exactly like the buildup to WW2

>Numerous western countries in economic disparity
>Tensions between superpower countries sharply increasing
>Populism rising as trust in local governments shrink
>Russia will sooner or later start annexing Ukraine

At this point we might be at the 1933 stage

Shut up retarded leaf

>Russia will sooner or later start annexing Ukraine
wait whats that to do with ww2

Google September 1939

This thread gave me cancer.

What qualifies you to know the buildup to WWII without being alive and present in the memes of the day?

good

>What qualifies you to know the buildup to WWII

By reading history books on it

nukes dropping on america would be the best happening ever. We get to experience war and all the bullshit americans caused to make white men the big evil will take a hit. please kim

Enough of this WW3 retardation. It will never happen.

Sage.

you can thank me i fapped you into this timeline

Probably analagous to germany expanding

how many "it will never happen"s have happened?

I thought caribbean roaches didn't have any electricity?

>history (((books)))

No, we're not going into WWIII.

We're not going to WW3 anytime soon. It could have happened way sooner with Shillary but she lost.

>I want the citizenry to suffer the consequences of their deepstate traitors
What a child, I may hate Merkel and what she's done to Germany but at the end of the day I wouldn't wish ill on the people for her fuckups.

im already saving up my sticks and stones for world war four!

Not really agreeing with him but thats literally war

Were already living in the crises period.
That generally means that a major catastrophic event will happen and years down the line it will plant seeds of prosperity for future generations much like WW2 did for Boomers

If not now then our world will continue to fall into an abyss until someone finally makes the first move. Its an inevitable cycle

Nothing will happen.

Worst case scenario NK nukes US navy or pulls some crazy final fuck you and nukes Seoul

Best case scenario is NK gets liberated, Chinese army deals with the "refugees" fleeing NK at their border

If Trumps pulls this, unifies Korea and gets rid of ISIS during his presidency, perhaps even loosens the grips China has on Thailand and the world will become a better place after all

either that or WW3

I'm hoping for the abyss desu

Dude he's our carribbean roach, be a bit nicer