WHO WOULD WIN?

WHO WOULD WIN?

1000 NORKS
vs 1000 ISIS members
vs 1000 Mexican drug cartel members

>No nukes allowed
>The fighting takes place in a deserted city, although civilians may or may not hide somewhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas
youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically Cartels

NORKS

they have nuclear bombs

Are u fucking stupid?

NORKS they'll have the best discipline

Norks

Mexshits were easily conquer by Europeans.

The only Muslims that ever had an empir is wer the Turks and they're not part of ISIS.

Muslims are not like arabs from 2000 years ago, they're inbred filth.

Norks beat America in the Korean War. If America wanted to invade N Korea it would be a disaster.

They'll tunnel the whole country live underground.

cartels

they have infinite drugs and they could get some nukes easily

Thats a game setting I would play

FPBP. norks would give them a bit of a run for their money though

the chinks will win...fuckers are brain washed and have top notch military training

Mexshits are not like native americans from 500 years ago, capitalism fucked them right in the head

Why? Because they share a real friendship instead of being just a sect where people gather to be savages?

Why shouldn't the North Koreans win? They are a real army with discipline and loyalty to their country.

This I also want to clarify here. The Koreans who are fighting here are not abused or starving. They are normal soldiers with families who have no history of being disloyal. But they also aren't an elite unit or something. As average as it gets.

Norks > ISIS > Philistines

Day 1:
1000 NORKS
1000 ISIS
100 MEX

DAY 2:
700 NORKS due to starvation
1500 ISIS due to breeding like rabbits
500 Mex cartel A
500 Mex cartel B

DAY 3:
500 NORKS due to stavation
2000 ISIS member
Mexicans stuck in cartel stalemate

DAY X:
Only ISIS is left, the groups never even managed to meet each other.

>deserted city
>civilians may or may not hide somewhere

No.

humanity would win

Because they're pretty damn good at what they do and they're not armed with equipment from half a century ago.

Norks.

The cartels would get BTFO by ISIS since the spics only have Rifles and Handguns, Meanwhile ISIS has Armored vehicles and arty

and ISIS itself would get fucked by the norks since Norks are actually trained and not just given an AK and told to stir shit up in Syria like ISIS

Cartel members. They have more funding, resources, and likely have better trained members and scientists backing them. They also literally don't have to recruit. Everyone in the cartel wants to be there and not for religious purpose, drafting, etc. Their fighters would be more dedicated, and I have a feeling that if they wanted to take things to chemical warfare, that they have the chemists on hand to run the table. They just don't do it IRL because they want to sell drugs, not kill customers.

>being this delusional
fuk the ops

Cartels wouldn't stand a chance.
Unsure about NORKS vs ISIS. NORKS have discipline, but not the fanaticism or bravery of ISIS one should think. Also they're equipment are probably equally good. Plus ISIS have lot's of experience, including with real life urban combat.
Honestly I think ISIS would have the edge.
However assuming they could use diplomacy, NORKS might ally with Cartels as ISIS are die-hard fanatics that'll go after everyone equally and never cooperate with non-muslims.
In that case NORKS + Cartels might take ISIS out, and then NORKS finish off Cartels last and take the victory.

ISIS top command are top-tier (for the region) generals, they have had good success in capturing stuff

>cartels only have rifles and handguns
They have US police/military level gear they get from their own government. There used to be stories all the time about weapons, vehicles, and supplies going missing in Mexico a couple years back. Pretty sure they even have tanks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas
cartel was founded by commandos of mexican army, i'd imagine they keep training standards high

plus their weapons aren't as outdated as the norks, they have massive amounts of money, chemists who could make chemical weapons, and i know they could get their hands on cold-war era fighter jets and shit

Mexican cartels.

>Implying tiny, starved chinks whose only experience is playing war and hailing their leader without ever seeing real combat has a chance against fanatics hardened in battle.

North Koreans

>The only Muslims that ever had an empire were the Turks

These
Their gear is more up to date than ISIS and NK, and have much more money.

Ignore him. Just another retarded american.

ISIS, easily.
They have actual war-time military experience and training. They also have access to top of the line military equipment, courtesy of the CIA.

Norks are malnourished manlets with poor training and rusty soviet-era AK47s.

Mexican cartel members are only good at beheading unarmed civilians. Their gold-plated desert eagles and AKs are just status symbols.

Actually North Korea feeds it's army well. At least for Korean standards. They want to motivate people to join it.

ISIS

Cartels have the best gear, but are also the only ones that haven't had survival instincts brainwashed out of them. Nork gear is trash. ISIS has the best combo of gear, training, and fanaticism.

>1000 Mexican drug cartel members
They couldn't even beat 4 Americans.

North Koreans would win I'd think in most situations since they've been raised from birth with military training and have better gear and tactics although in certain situations I believe ISIS could win but not most times, the cartel would get fucked they're plating soldiers against defenseless civilians and corrupt cops they aren't a military force. If it was deadliest warrior I'd give the norks 60/100 victories, Isis 35/100 and cartels 5/100

Literally this.
Unless NORKS and Cartels join up, but of the three of them, ISIS is the superior military force.

Norks are 10x smarter than those idiot arabs.

It would take them a couple days to figure out their tactics and whipe them out.

either the Cartel or ISIS, depends on which one the CIA decides to back

Why not? It would add an additional layer of strategic depth to the battle. Do you save them? Do you let them die?

I tried to make it as realistic as possible. In real life it also often happens that civilians are still around.

Cartels, anyone who thinks otherwise is a loon.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the cartels 'collectively' have more money than North Korea in its entirety

ISIS is all about guerilla warfare. And North Korea is all about massive blobs of expendable untrained swarms.

The cartels sort-of have the best of both, the funds, weaponry, and technology to project force, and guerilla tactics

Cartels vs people smart enough to create nukes and ICBMs.

Kek.

This

Norks can't muster up the magic of Mexican Warlocks. ISIS only relies on the power of Allah and not enough Amphetamines can go around.

>Three groups of a thousand heavily armed fighters each
>One city
Brains or tactics aren't going to matter.
The quickest, most ferocious and most experienced force will dominate.

The only fanatics are ISIS, cartels are in it for the money

ISIS managed to capture land for themselves despite Russian,Syrian and US airstrikes, meanwhile the cartel's greatest achievement was mugging an old store

i fucking hated that game, i can't believe they turned a tom clancy game into hollywood like garbage

>i fucking hated that game
faggot

Cartels definitely are richer than NK.
Estimated annual worth of black market drug sales are in the billions, all untaxed.

>ISIS start working on exploding suicide trucks
>Forms a 100 member "istishhadi brigade"
>1000 suicide volunteers
>Out maneuver, out smart, out strategize the others due to extensive active combat experience.

It's quite a clear cut situation brother.

Cartels

Some of you guys are vastly underestimating how well armed thry are and how much experience those fuckers have

Meanwhile ISIS is being heavily overestimated. But they might be able to take on the Koreans, both have aged tech. ISIS has more experience, but it's hard to say how disciplined or fanatic the Koreans are since they haven't been involved in any fighting recently

You have no wartime experience you fucking cuck.

1000 men in one city can hold it from an invading army of 50,000 for months.

the cartel members would break into rival groups and kill each other and the isis members would just suicide bomb everyone randomly so i'm gonna go with norks since they're the only ones who might stick together and come up with a real strategy that doesnt involve suicide

Except they're all placed in the city together.
>1000 men in one city can hold it from an invading army of 50,000 for months.
That's a completely different situation you idiot.

Exactly. All memes aside Koreans are smart as fuck. Look at South Korea.

Also Vietnam confirms that Asians are tough fighters. Stupid people wouldn't even have thought about the idea to dig tunnels. It's pretty brilliant.

The other apes would just continue screaming Allah Akbar and running into MGs, the NORKS would devise diabolical schemes. A lot of warfare is trying to figure out what the enemy is thinking and planning. A low IQ Arab can never figure a Korean out.

The random north korean soldiers are smart enough to make nukes and icbms and aren't just grunts who had to join the military with no other option? Wow!

Look at the specializations to determine victory.

SPICS - built for drug smuggling (sneaking)
ISIS - built for one off terror events (sucker punching)
NORKS - built for combat (combat)

Even though the norks are the shittiest military built from the shittiest government, they are still a group built for combat.

the nks have ak-74s and ak-100 ,chinese copies and local manufacturer

REMOVE NOW

Look at all the warlets who think the cartel will win because they sometimes do bloody executions and are the scariest. Newsflash: discipline and order will always triumph over brute force (especially when the numbers are equal). That's why Nazi Germany absolutely destroyed everyone untill the US and Sovjets zerged them from 2 different sides.

in short: NORKS by a mile

Your argument would have more merit if they were fighting on a wide open field than an abandoned city.

Koreans set up posts during the Rodney King riots in LA to protect their stores from nigger looters.

Cartels arent actual organized militias or have the organization to contend with prepared military forces. The few times they got the upper hand on the national army is because corrupted authorities (civilian or otherwise) tip them off + the army is not treating cartels as real combat able forces which is foolish but the politicians are the ones to blame for that. Same goes for the ISIS militias. In a situation where neither of these groups can cause unconventional warfare a well disciplined and organized military force like the norkies could probably wipe the floor with both of them, even if their equipment is outdated by modern standards.

hello nu-Sup Forums

>Digging tunnels and being sneaky wins

>The group that utilizes tunnels and sneaky gang warfare won't win a fight in their typical home-turf (the deserted city)

mexican culture is beautiful dont be racist bro diversity is our greatest strength

NORKS with all three having the same weapons and even if the others joined forces

NORKS, no doubt.

why do you have that shit saved ? what a fucked up kink, kys unironically

On some level, I wouldn't be surprised to find out the Cartels had purchased nukes or that they seized a Mexican nuclear power plant and ran side jobs of developing weapons without being incredibly overt about what was going on.

i am mexican it is part of my culture u fucking racist

>the spics only have Rifles and Handguns
This is really wrong -- they have military weaponry and armor, obtained from corrupt military generals because Mexico is a shit country

you realize the cartels have been digging tunnels to smuggle people and drugs under the border for years right?
and some of them are pretty elaborate with makeshift rail systems and ventilation and shit

>discipline and order will always triumph over brute force

>believes you can take used nuclear material from a power plant and make an atomic bomb

Typical Mexican.

>Koreans set up posts during the Rodney King riots in LA to protect their stores from nigger looters.
lol source?

>godless gook coalminers who have had to ear human flesh to survive the winter on more than one occasion are going to lose to a bunch of fat drunken beakers with gold plated AKs
ISIS would push the cartels shit in so hard they'd never recover. Cartel is fat and lazy living on lobster, shrimp cocktail and primo tequila

All of these post not saying the Cartels are retarded. Cartels are not only funded by the CIA, but trained by them too. The others don't stand a chance.

Not being a newfag.
GTFO

>outnumber and outbudget everyone
as I said zerging your opponent will often yield different results

The North Korean would absolutely dominate. They actually have real military training programs and have better organization skills when it come to combat.

Yes, Cartels are obviously the weakest of the three.

>used material
Where did I say that?

>Training beats actual combat experience

Pedro, please.
The cartel has lost entire towns by a bunch of dirt farmer mestizos using flat top ar15s with no rear sights.

They're not Filipino, stupid

>cartels
>not a paramilitary group
Pick one

It is kind of alarming that so many Americans don't recognize how serious of a problem the Cartels have been lately. They send their people to fucking NJ and NYC to deal with their business.
No fear from them.

Mexican cartels don't win, here in Mexico they just bully inocent people, when they see militars they starts hidding like cockroachs they are. Also 80 percent are fat. They only act like that cause they are endorsed by some filthy mexican politicians.

isis might have combat experience, but norks have been preparing for another war against US troops since their inception. their equipment might be shit, but their discipline and fanaticism knows no bounds, plus they have armored vehicles.
the only combat experience the cartels have is against farmers and with each other, not much against a regular army.

Aren't alot of cartel members ex military or is that just in the movies?
If hollywood then I'll go with the NORKS

The cartels outbudget the others and OP set the numbers equal.

the world

>euro education
Cartels are unironically trained using US military tactics, and are funded by CIA back channels.
The current generation of Norks gave never seen combat. They are the weakest of the three.

isis
the only one who are in war against every bigger nation in the world are isis btw

I'd put my money on the Norks
ISIS and mexicans are too rowdy, they'll have logistic issues which the norks can expose in a defensive play (for example, ISIS and mexicans are more likely to expend their water/food, while norks can go without longer since they are trained to starve). The millitary training would also help, especially if they play it defensively again (garrisoning buildings and shooting down anyone getting close).

huh, don't see many gold plated aks here

>implying tequila makes you weak

ISIS are the only ones who have real experience in actual big-numbers-warfare. Even though they are still retarded they'll win.

youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo

Nice thread.

Combat-Hardened Religious Fantaics > Mexican Blood Money Warriors > Emaciated, Poorly Equipped North Korea.

Militaristic religious fanatics kill en masse when trained, experienced, and well-equipped. ISIS is the real threat here. For a non-muslim example, check out Buddhist warrior monks in feudal Japan, like the Ikko-Ikki.

NORKS would lose. The only thing they've been fighting for the last generation is starvation.
My money would be on the drug cartel beating out ISIS. I just feel they'd have more structure and experience. Both can be bloody and ruthless, but the cartel are more machiavellian. they fight for themselves in a way I don't think ISIS do. having an absent sky daddy as your motivation, figurehead, and symbolic leader, isn't good strategy.