Liberals arming themselves

Liberals arming themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/world/texas-gun-lgbt-firearms-trump-1.4046334
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should be glad, armed society is a polite society, right?

And I though Sup Forums was the master of mental gymnastics.

This one is actually good though, what DO all you pro 2A yanks say? is gun control ok now because some people you dont like might get them?

cbc.ca/beta/news/world/texas-gun-lgbt-firearms-trump-1.4046334

I anticipate a rise in negligent discharge incidents in the next year.

On the bright side, its hard to have a shooting war when the enemy is unarmed. I would be hard pressed to shoot hordes of completely unarmed leftists. I mean all edginess aside as much as I hate commies, slaughtering them wholesale with 0 resistance isn't exactly palatable to me.

I'm fine with it honestly. It might be the beginning of a redpill for them. Anyone willing to take personal responsibility for their safety and the safety of their loved ones is a net gain to me.

No, I won't say gun control is fucking good. I don't want to amend our laws to keep guns out of the hands of commies, I just want to keep them out of the hands of niggers, based on existing laws that say felons can't have any.

Good.

>shall not be infringed
What is so hard to grasp about this. ALL citizens have a constitutional right. No conservative I know has ever claimed to have been fighting for only other conservatives gun rights.

>bogeypersons

enjoy your NDs and friendly fire.

good. i hate modern "liberal" ideology which isn't very liberal except when they agree. but owning and knowing how to use a firearm is important in a world where all the criminals own and know how to use firearms.

I hope one day me and a comunist ass hole trying to redistribute my wealth can disagree on politics but compliment each other on group size.

>all Trump supporters are mass murderers who can't think rationally
>Stalin_2020
These people have no self-awareness.

No.

We still outnumber liberal cuckolds 20 to 1 in America gun ownership, I like those odds.

>commie faggots LARP'ing as revolutionaries buying some cheap shit rifle
VS
>sincere gun nuts, often with combat experience or regular hunters

Do you really think they will practice and maintain their guns at all? How delusional are these people?

>revolution
How delusional

Nope.... liberals outnumber conservatives. Just look at the votes compared to Hillary and Trump. Also pretty sure people will be arming others with milsurp.

the real question is will they have the testicular fortitude to admit they've been wrong about guns for their entire lives, and only wised up once they lived through a regime change that they felt personally uncomfortable with.
Will they ever say "wow, now that Trump is elected, we see why arming the populace is important! We were wrong before!" - Nope. They'll do like this retarded assbag did and just pretend that they were really "pro-gun" all along :(

>Do you really think they will practice and maintain their guns at all?

No. They'll buy a shitty used HiPoint 9mm, take it out to the range once or twice and then eventually just leave it in their closet and forget about it. Meanwhile conservatives have been shooting since age 8, have been hunting, are in the military, are in the police forces, go to the range once a week, etc.

I sincerely hope they do. I am not afraid of guns. I have combat experience post obama rules of engagement. I am perfectly fine with another man having a gun even if he doesn't like me.

Owning and maintaining guns might give these nutjobs a sense of responsibility. Taking a pacifist nogunz to the range changes them and i love doing it. All of a sudden the thing they were so afraid of becomes controllable, powerful, and fun.

I said conservatives outnumber liberals in gun ownership you illiterate autist, not voters.

Also we've been shooting since age 8, every week, we make up the police forces, the military, hunting community etc. Fucking lol if you think you won't be slaughtered, I wish you fags would try to start a commie revolution.

>milsurp.
You mean made by the cheapest bidder?

Haha canadacuck 10 round mag. Haha

>stuffed ballot boxes and illegal voters
also
>in America gun ownership

I've always been for limited gun control. Criminals and mentally ill and domestic abusers shouldn't be able to own guns.

Since queers and lesbians are the main group of domestic abusers; they're out.

Since niggers are the main group of criminals; they're out.

Since leftists and marxists are obviously mentally ill; they're out.

Retards don't know how fun trap shooting is.

But hey, let them LARP.

I'm willing to bet they bought them and then never learned how to use them. They probably think playing vidya is equivalent to range time.

These are the immigrants we need in my state. It'll really show how tolerant we really are.

The delusional don't deserve a place in society. If communism was enabled here, they would all be executed after doing their parts like the pawns they are. It certainly wouldn't be like anything they'll ever imagine.

don't your kids shoot up schools when they are having a bad time?

>10 round mag

It's actually 5 round mag on rifles thanks to liberal faggots, but the positive is that 100% of liberals in this country are disarmed, and we still get shotguns and I have a 17 round mag glock.

You need to do firearms hands on.

I'd love it when these idiots go to start their revolution then start shooting themselves because they flinch so much.

>TFW trained in assault spooning since birth.

Guns are not hard to use.

No but being accurate past 30 yards requires a little bit of practice. Even more practice when you spent the first half of your life in total fear of guns and are only just now learning to use one.

>never practice shooting
>fascists come to get you
>miss shots because shit aim
>get shot

Anyone can point and shoot a can, actually learning how to shoot correctly is a different matter

Factor in gangs and other groups who hate trump.

>using guns is wrong unless we do it
fucking communists

t. noguns

>tfw marxists fail to see why right wingers like guns
HIPPITY PROPERTY GET OFF MY PROPERTY

Where do I go to shoot bros? I live in Texas but the only ranges here in this city are a private gun club and one that costs $20 every time.

Theres one outside the city that costs like $160 for a year membership and its decent. Do I just have to pony up the membership fee? It seems like a lot unless I shoot every single week (which I can't afford the ammo to do). I don't know anyone with land and theres no gigantic state parks to go 20 miles into and target practice at.

look for where the BLM land in your state is.. it's Federal land not subject to the municipality or state gov... meaning 2a zone..
very useful if your range is too expensive or they dont let you shoot steel core ammo

>as a Marxist

They are free to get a gun, but chances are they'll do something stupid to themselves because they wont get proper training.

Lol k says the who thinks using ironsights takes alot of practice.

Good.

Too bad they'll all pick their cucked anti gun views back up again once they have another left winger in office. They're doing the right thing but they don't truly understand the importance of the 2nd. Sad!

You are so stupid it is funny.

First off, you can't shoot at a state park. State parks are for families and shit. You fucking moron.

And i have lived in houston, austin and dallas and know of ranges in or around those cities for 5-10 dollars per person. And even if you spend 20 bucks on the range, your gonna spend 50 on ammo.

You don't have to practice every week. Just once a quarter. And your major costs are the 500-2k guns and the ammo.

It takes one disgruntled military vet to trains thousands of people.

lmao this. If you identify as a marxist and you're not working in a factory or on a farm you should be shot.

Just because a guy was in the army doesn't mean he was a trigger puller

WOAH BOYS watch out. They might be able to use thier limp wrists to cycle the bolt on their mosin they never cleaned the cosmoline out of. When they realise you can make artillery Ill worry

I think it's a good thing, if liberals start wanting to protect "muh gunz" then they will be less likely to support gun grabbing politicians, and the DNC will backpedal on the issue to not piss of their base.

But lets be honest, none of these "I hate that I have to buy a gun, but I must" leftists aren't ever going to become proficient or a threat with their gun. Most of them will buy a revolver or shotgun, put a trigger lock on it, store it in a safe, and store the ammo in another safe in the basement, wouldn't want anyone to shoot themselves now would they?

Leftard logic once again folks:

when Obama was on power
>lol did you hear those conservatives they always talking about ah need mah guns because they fear a police state dictatorship lol

Now:
>omg we need guns because trump
Is literally a hitler who's going to be gassing us

Can anyone explain their fucking logic? They're more insane about trump in real life than their strawman cartoon conservatives were about Obama

that's an extremely american statement.

maybe firearms will be the thing that unites the left and right as americans. now they are beginning to understand the fear of tyranny.

I only ever agreed with whites being allowed guns and commies should be banned from owning them

>Stalin_2020
Yeah I'm pretty sure if a judge opposed stalins immigration order they would be sent down a salt mine to be worked to death after watching their family be shot

>unite the right and left as Americans
How could Marxists who are inherently globalist be really Americans?

Leftists don't breed. Leftists are the lowest IQ. Leftists will not have any guns when the shooting starts.

Sic semper cucks