Is there a more JUST country than Germany?

>Be German
>Be jealous of Britain
>Start WW1 to try and take more land
>Lose to Britain, who then take over the few colonies you had
>Hate Britain even more
>Start WW2 to regain land
>Lose to Brits again, who then carve up your country and occupy it, writing the constitution to make Germans passive cucks, Russians pillage and rape their slice and make it communist, all that is left of the German people are rape babies and betas who didn't fight
>Hate Britain still and start to gain a tiny bit of relevance with the EU
>Britain leaves the EU making it an irrelevant bloc of gibsmedat countries who Germany now has to pay for all by itself with a meme currency and a Muslim problem, thanks to the previously mentioned brainwashing by Anglos to make Germans submissive
>Hate Britain immensely

Germans just can't stop getting their shit handed to them by Anglos.

Other urls found in this thread:

esports.clickon.co/2017/03/31/new-german-laws-classify-unlicensed-twitch-streams-as-pirate-broadcasts/
youtube.com/watch?v=vBDegj7WeyE
youtube.com/watch?v=V2WljxChU8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Japan, honestly.

I don't think that's actually why those things happened.
Also German sentiment toward British ppl is very positive overall.

In 5 years your country will cease to exist but I guess it's easier to laugh at the neighbors house thats on fire than your own.

japan is even more cucked than the gerries, if you nuked bristol, i'd fly over to the US and slit your throat myself lad.

>japan is even more cucked

yes that was what i was trying to convey

Scotland won't leave. I know you want them to but it's not going to happen.

Every time you see a divide-and-conquer thread it's by a Jewish college student in either America or Israel. They use proxies like UK, USA, Germany, really anything, of the country they are pretending to be from that is taunting 'X' white country.

shit, forgot to put Sage in Options field

I didn't know that we exclusively fought Britain in the two world wars. My history books saying that you fled to your little island in WWII until your big bro came must've been wrong too. The more you know I guess.

BEADY

Germans started WW1? Are you fucking stupid? Is that how good your British education system works?

Germany? Let's just leave this here: esports.clickon.co/2017/03/31/new-german-laws-classify-unlicensed-twitch-streams-as-pirate-broadcasts/

>Twitch streamers require broadcasting license from the state
>Can't stream 18+ rated games before 10pm

And before Germans get into damage control with "oh but it's only towards that one channel that's running 24/7" you should read the rest of the surrounding information. The person in his video clearly says that the streamer's main channel also requires that license.

slide thread

You controlled an entire continent and couldn't invade our little island lmao

Germans are betas and always have been, pic related

>Can't stream 18+ rated games before 10pm

Literally nanny state. Literal.

Japan only lost one war to a foreign power in its entire history.

>be Japan
>beat Korea
>beat Russia
>beat China
>lose to world superpower USA

Not a bad streak

There is no new german law regarding internet streaimng.

who cares about that, the real issue is that all streamers and youtubers need a fucking license from the state now. it's fucking 1984 out there.

>Don't invade Belgium or a global empire will join the war
>Invades Belgium
>Don't invade Poland or a global empire will join the war
>Invades Poland

I'm seeing a pattern here. You started and lost two wars lmao

I mean, I know you guys were just doing the honorable thing of backing your boy Austria according to your alliance, but you really messed up trying to go through Belgium

>Yes, shitposting about a country of continent destroyers whose posters create anti-Brexit/pro-EU threads everyday every hour makes me Jewish

The thing is that games like "counterstrike" fall into this category.

Why are Japs more cucked? They're not importing terrorists, having pro-EU/anti-Brexit protests and making patriotism illegal

Maybe you should convert or get a clue. The people creating anti-Brexit/pro-EU threads are not Germans or Belgians or anything else but jews. Literally false-flagging jews who not only spew their BS but get to have it blamed on a white country to cause divide-and-conquer.

This

We've stopped hating you a long time ago. Even in WW2, we didn't want to fight you and we sent Hess to broker a peace deal with you.

Anyway, the recent tiff is purely EU politics, and nobody likes EU politicians anyway. Not on the mainland either.

>think they're so tough
>bully nearby countries, commit horrible atrocities
>side with nazis
>think they can take on the USA
>launch a cowardly and dishonorable attack against us
>proceed to get their shit pushed in as we teach them a lesson
>finally get beaten into submission with righteous atomic retribution

today:
>no army
>high suicide rate
>population decline
>make anime
>invented hikikomori

I'm sure I could list more reasons but those are just the ones off the top of my head

Their immigration restrictions are nice, but their declining population makes them a huge target to be steam rolled by a country like China, who is only growing in influence.

Anglos lost all the battles but win the war.
Germans lose all the wars but win at life.

Fuck off, Kikes Will Not Divide Us.

>but win at life.
How? they got rapes and sharia going on

But the war is one big battle, also

>killing enemies
>winning
Choose one

It's too late for that. Friends don't laugh at friends in trouble

Can't we just have another civil war? It's all I beg for.

>>Be German
>>Be jealous of Britain
>>Start WW1 to try and take more land

It's the other way around, but ok.

Japan is just subjugated to the world's largest superpower and is otherwise ethnically and culturally completely its own. Japanese men are certainly emasculated wrecks of their former selves but on an international level they're doing better than most Europeans.

Britain used their old tactic of ganging up against the major economic and political power in Europe. The Brits HAD to destroy Germany, even if that meant sacrificing their own empire and all the other European colonies

Fuck off anglo scum

>You controlled an entire continent and couldn't invade our little island lmao

>Anglo education

I think it would be more exciting if you cucks manned up and took Gibraltar back. You might even be worth discussing then.

Spain wins the war and annexes a rock.
Now what? Time to suck our own dicks?

This, we had a bigger economy than them and built a fleet that rivaled theirs but the eternal anglo couldn't have that.
Even Alex Jones knows the truth about the beady-eyed menace.
youtube.com/watch?v=vBDegj7WeyE (around the 10 min mark)

divide and conquer thread without meaningful discussion or input by the fgt. op. sage worthy

Germamy.are harbouring rape loving immigrants. And are actual nazis. Yet stilk talk.shit. fucking idiots

:D

>militarstic monarchy didn't work
>natsoc didn't work
What will they try after islamic extremism fails as well?

Will just leave this here.

>Every time you see a divide-and-conquer thread it's by a Jewish college student in either America or Israel.
Don't flatter yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2WljxChU8U