youtube.com/watch?v=Z9F-cHc5Qog
youtu.be/HP7L8bw5QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=EPhDyPMcUJw
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot

Drumpf will go down soon.

Isis would have never existed if Saddam was still ruling Iraq

Drumpf is finished. The people who think he can get to 1237 delegates know nothing about politics.

LOOOOOOL

trump and all current g9 governments also want assad go. so there's still hope.

we'll bomb you again, turk rapebabies. sit.

>implying the war will ever end with assad in power

You think Saddam's still banging Satan?

My first instinct is to be "these faggots were good because they suppressed muslims".

But then I'm all " yes kill these fags so the muslim fags are allowed to become full blown terrorist scum and then there is no 'moderates' left for anyone to excuse and the entire middle east can be glassed"

Next stop Iran.

Saudi Arabia soon.

>implying that the rebels will

nope, you have to see the biger picture

Assad
Gaddafi
Hussein
Putin
Kimi
Fidel - he won

The one who is paying you will hang soon, leaf-kun.

It would have been near the end if you wouldn't have supported your ISIS and Al-Qaeda comrades. Don't worry, when they're over, you're next.

Wrong. Why do you think Iran isn't next? Libya and Syria needed to be taken out before tackling Iran. Syria is a small part of a much larger plan

killing gaddafi was a HUGE mistake!
we wouldn't have a refugee crisis right now when gaddafi would still be in power.

do you honestly see a day where assad is still the leader and there is peace? it will never ever end.

also this

Does /sg/ literally have no good memes, so they have to copy from Trump? That's fucking pathetic.

>THE TRUMP CURSE (with way more people getting it)
>h-hey guys it's a brand new ASSAD curse xD
>CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>uhh no its can't MOSSAD the ASSAD xDDDD

back to (((reddit)))

DELET THIS GOY HE WAS AN EVIL DICTATOR AND WE HAD TO STOP HIM FROM GASSING LITERALLY 600000000000000 JEWS!

Iran is far too stable. It has some democratic elements and is 90%+ Shia.

What enabled the Syrian Civil War is a majority Sunni population ruled by a non-Sunni.

Agreed but the rebels will turn Syria into an Islamic state

>implying war in the middle east will ever end while america exists
Go circumcise a kid goy

Add the ayatollah too.

Praising Kek is luciferianism (lite)!!!!!

Assad curse became a thing a lot earlier than your orange retard President, same goes for Can't mossad the Assad.
You really need to up your bait game, you're really bad at it.

two up two down left right left right B A start

>Didn't do shit when Russia wasn't involved 2011-2015.
>Thinks they can do anything now that Russia and Iran with Chinese intelligence support are in Syria.
>mfw

Only one was justified. Your days are numbered Unitedstatians.

We got rid of ghaddifi because he wanted to,move from the petrodollar, anyone who isn't American shouldn't have supported it

=Bashar Al-Assad=
Defender of the christians

No, he won't. And you should realize that sucking Russian cock is the reason why we are where we are.

Iran too

but seriously- get the fuck out :^)

globalist scum

>being this new

>this blatant history revision

Can't Stump the Trump literally originated all the other Can't X the X, and nobody's even mentioned the Assad curse until recently copying from Trump

This is basic undisputed fact but you're a newfag who spends 99% of his time in that shithole /sg/ so I can't blame you if your version of history is warped by rehashes and unfunny memes

Gaddafi* i've been drinking

That doesn't mean it isn't the ultimate goal. Removing /ourguy/ from Iran is the reason the US meddles in the middle east at all.

He will make it happen. Putin has shown himself to be a menace. Anything less than regime change and full rollback is unacceptable re Russia now.

wew you need to leave newfaggot
can't mossad the assad is way older than you

>one left
You're forgetting about Iran.

pretty much this

All Russia cares about is stopping the Qatari pipeline from being built, and Assad was doing that so Russia was backing him

What does the US have in mind against Iran?

Is this bait? Looks like bait.

Can't flimflam the zimzam?
Can't corner the dorner?

>we wouldn't have a refugee crisis right now when gaddafi would still be in power.

You wouldn't have the problem if YOU DIDN'T LET THEM IN AND GIVE THEM MONEY TO RUN AROUND AND RAPE PEOPLE

Trump memes
>literally made politicians say them
>people from around the world wearing MAGA hats
>meme'd a cartoon frog into an international hate symbol
>Make X great again is used as slogans for other parties in different countries
>Mike "AC/DC if You're LGBT" Pence
>Ten times more widespread on Sup Forums

/sg/ memes
>unfunny
>highly autistic
>never leaves /sg/
>made by like 2 people
>inspired nobody in the world to start giving a shit about syria

1. ???
2. ???
3. Reinstall shah
4. Profit

>Trump ran for president before 2013, when "you can't flim flam the zim zam" was invented
You're the newfag here.

Abbott never wanted Assad to go, he literally said Syria was "baddies fighting baddies" and was criticised for "defending Assad".

FAKE NEWS!

>One left
After Assad it'll be Iran's leader and so on. Anything for the (((allies))) right, burgers?

We still have to get rid of Erdogan too. I can't believe our coup attempt didn't work out the first time.

Well yeah Isis will never be defeated when we fund them

The Iranian population won't play along, after decades of anti-Western sentiment.

The reason Gaddafi could be overthrown and Assad is under pressure is that their own population opposes them. Iranians would never wish for a pro-Western government.

Many ways it could be done, here's two off the top of my head;
1, Syria falls to sunni jihadists and they then turn on Iran for backing Assad and being the 'wrong type of muslims'.World cries atrocities and US and allies march in to a weakened Iran as saviours.
2, False flag attack on israel, world cries holocaust and US and allies bomb the crap out of Iran and march in as saviours.

Next step, remove kebab!

If that were possible, Iran wouldn't have existed for decades.

trump memes are dead trump killed them by acting retarded

>it has some democratic elements

>literal islamic state

We have to stop Iran from having nukes goy
It's too unsafe!

It's a Republic, not a Monarchy. That's already something for Middle East standards.

WhIle these dictators are / were responsible for atrocious transgressions of human rights, they serve the very important purpose of keeping the most radical elements of their societies in check.

Destabilizing the Middle East and Africa will only allow radical Islam to grow and take hold. None of these dictators should have ever been removed from their posts.

I am very disappointed in Trump right now. I voted for no more stupid wars.

It's said Erdogan staged the coup himself to consolidate power.

Of course they won't play along, nor should they feel obligated to do so. If the US didn't push so hard to control Iran's market, they probably wouldn't hate us so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjOr2YzrZDY

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9F-cHc5Qog

you should not post here anymore

I think deep down even those calling for war know that Assad is a good guy. Can you imagine how disgusting it would be to see him dragged through the streets like Gadaffi. He doesn't deserve that.

There's actually 3 left. Iran, Syria, and NK.

>Sadam reason for his death

n early 1990 Iraq was accusing Kuwait of stealing Iraqi petroleum through slant drilling

>Gadaffi reson to be murderd

Saudis want the oil and gas, hence they are now in controll of lybian gas and oil.

>Asshad reason of future murder

Is not allowing a saudi pipeline to be build.

If at all this guys need the full supporta nd force of all the chans and not the USA witch are the murders villains here.

You stupid faggot theyve been around since the 90s.

They wouldn't be nearly as powerful, though.

>one left
Can't you see?
Your blind fag, there is no end, the war machine work tirelessly, we all will choke in its steam.

Worst retarded shit ever. And it's seven countries, not 3

4D Chess! Trump is just pretending to be retarded and you fell for it.

I really hope NK doesnt make you an example with nuke man.

Saddam wanted to go Euro
Qaddaffi wanted to go gold

Petrodollar says no. This is still relevant today.

youtu.be/HP7L8bw5QF4

if you like it or not saddam and gaddafi kept the population in control. what have we know? chaos in the middle east. they knowed how to bring order into this mess, with a strong hand!

You assume there isn't a greater chance a missile launch would fail.

Stay positive.

ASSAD/PAUL 2020

CAP THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=EPhDyPMcUJw

(You)

counterfeiting the (((You))) Lithuania you sneaky little shit, You caught me.

you should unironically end your life asap

>A few politicians who ended their political careers due to other reasons
>But they were also anti-Assad
>This means everyone who is anti-Assad ends up with their political careers ending

Nearly everyone who was anti-Hitler have had their careers ended (because they died)
Doesn't mean they lost against Hitler

fuck off jew

to go

You Newfags are trash.

>b-but there's no such thing as reddit on Sup Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E
The plan has only been delayed.

I just don't understand. How come these evil people just can't behave properly when they know they're under intense scrutiny by United States of America and its Military Ind - it's military. It's befuddling me.

Like, hello? Like do not open the canister? Yeesh.

Iran will come after Syria
and the Jews are currently going after Kim Jong Un too.

There will be nothing after Syria.
Russians are stationed there with half their nuclear fleet.
There will only dust after Syria.

merkel is next motherfucker

They overestimate their own will and underestimate ours.

You're forgetting the next one and the next one and the next one and the next one and the next one and the next one and the next one...

Really got my nerves twitching with that syntagm.