What is the actual argument against women being sluts?

What is the actual argument against women being sluts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
advocatesforyouth.org/publications/publications-a-z/416-condom-effectiveness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not raising kids.

they lose their capacity to love or stay loyal to their partner due to hormonal issues

That's a big forearm

Their own misery when they hit 30.

i want to empty my cummies down her throat

a handful of women being sluts is inconsequential and invariable in any society short of those with hard sharia law

a substantial portion of the population being sluts is something to worry about as sexually promiscuous people (women especially) are prone to ending up with all sorts of emotional disorders and stability issues, which will disrupt their ability to be the mother of a family and keep the native population ongoing

Nobody wants a rusty lock for their key.

If you don't ever want children there is none.

This

Says she's aromantic yet has a long-term boyfriend. moosefix is mentally defective.

do you know what a forearm is m8

>dyed hair
>dirty as fuck carpet
Trash/10

Loss of sexual market value.

i'm just going to drink beer and listen to children of bodom

Sauce?

I dont give a fuck what women do, just dont expect me to like it and lower my standards for you. God damn whores.

A lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock, but a key that opens many locks is a good key.

Telegony

nice trips poof

Civilization.

PROS
-easier for guys to get laid, thus lowering the amount of rapes, helping women
-easier for guys to get laid, helping guys

She looks aromatic

having sex with lots of women that lay there like a star fish is shit

in my experience sluts are usually pretty good at sex actually

nah they are shit at it, sex is awesome if the other person gives a fuck if you enjoy it

Makes them less attractive

Pic related. It's from a no hymen thing, but the jist of it is that it's not about fucking, it's the fucking around that's the problem. It's a indication of their character.

clearly we've been fucking different sluts

yeah you must be the lucky one

Don't call your cousin a slut

That's some 10/10 armpit game

STDs
Not learning to be a mother
Not learning how to cook and clean
Increased chances of unwanted kids
That leads to abortions which take money from taxpayers

Honestly if woman want to be sluts that's fine. Go for it. Just be upfront about it. Just don't be surprised when you're used up before age 30 and no one wants to settle down with you.

Lack of moral men to guide them. So many men do not fully submit onto Christ and so many women do not fully submit under a man.
Women want men who will treat them as their most valuable property, protect them, and make them feel safe. There is no greater assurance of this than in Christian men who fully submit to Christ.
When the presence of these men are diminished, however, it is not a surprise that women jump around to find these holy men that they can truly submit to.

As a behalf of Muslim ummah, we Muslim encourage Western women to have their freedom and life experience in their youth. No Western men has the right to tell what beautiful young women should do in the West. Its a free countries and they do as they please, even if that means they want to explore their sexuality. Stop controlling women, you unethical prude freaks.

Fuck off australia, also she isn't my cousin if she's in my mother's side. AT least we don't get ducked by emus

This. The problem with sluts is that they're going to nag about not being able to get a man to commit. Bitches dig their own grave it, living under the illusion that emancipation and women's rights will bail them out.

I actually men't you were lucky since you didn't draw sluts that sucked at being sluts

Literally none, because they literally all are, unless you FORCE them not to be, in which case you're destroying their nature.

Also, by having sex with more men, she makes sure that the best DNA will end up making her pregnant, thus ensuring better DNA for her offspring.

Sluts are ironically less likely to sleep with me.

You can't be a nice wife and care about your kids if you want to fuck around and it's difficult if you've been fucked by 50 differents guys to settle with one for the rest of your life.

OP would you trust a slut to be your wife and raise your kids?

I don't want to date sluts, that's why

That I can bust a nut easier.

>What is the actual argument against women being sluts?

The problem is why they are sluts.

Why would a woman sleep with many men?

Because she considers sexual pleasure important. That having as much of it as possible is good and there are some that believe that a variety of partners to taste is good. What is the problem with this? First of all, by considering that sexual pleasure is important for happiness you are barking at the wrong tree. Happiness is not something you find in physical pleasure.

Second, by overindulging in pleasure, you get addicted to it and your desires for it grow larger. You are not the one controlling your pleasure. Your pleasure is controlling you. You pay money for sex, you spend a lot of time for sex, you choose someone to marry based on sex, you destroy monogamy, you divorce and give your children a worse environment, etc. When you get what you wanted, your appetite grows. When you fail to get what you wanted, you feel badly.

That's why Buddhist Monks are celibates.
That's why the Stoic philosophers said:

>Men who are not wantons or immoral are bound to consider sexual intercourse justified only when it occurs in marriage and is indulged in for the purpose of begetting children, since that is lawful, but unjust and unlawful when it is mere pleasure-seeking, even in marriage. But of all sexual relations those involving adultery are most unlawful, and no more tolerable are those of men with men, because it is a monstrous thing and contrary to nature.

That was not written by a Christian. But by a pagan who studied his whole life how to live the best life.

And here is Tacitus written in 98 AD about the German pagans of his time:

>The loss of chastity meets with no indulgence; neither beauty, youth, nor wealth will procure the culprit a husband. No one in Germany laughs at vice, nor do they call it the fashion to corrupt and to be corrupted.

Good god I love girls with arms

it makes them unhappy so its just advice

>they still wont fuck me, so fuck them

that's the only reason a girl having sex with whoever she wants would bother you.

>tfw blue hair is your fetish

Girls shouldn't lift weight's it's kind of gross

mmhmm so now you've become so compassionate and caring for someone you don't know and the human race?

what's the last charitable thing you've done to help someone less fortunate?

There is also the issue of family structure.

Promiscuity destroys it.

for you

The female reproductive imperative is selectivity. Being a slut directly contradicts the nature of female sexuality. It is the ultimate form of female degeneracy.

>men rape because they can't get laid
nice try. fuck off back to tumblr, lardass.

she's a strong Anglo woman

>STDs
>Unwanted pregnancies/single motherhood
>reduced ability to emotionally connect with sexual partner
>reduced fidelity

>1 post by this ID.

Fuck of shill.

I think telling you to choke on a dick and die is quite charitable to the human race.

Take that back

Moose is a qt

And they spread diseases and have unwanted children they can't afford.

>Good god I love girls with arms
Armfags leave. Nugget women are superior.

I voted for Bernie, does that count?

I want her to crush me with those thighs

this applies in the wild, when a female will meet with 100 males tops. the mating pool in modern cities is in the hundreds of thousands, so the top percentage the females choose consist of hundreds of dudes, and therefore, they will fuck all they can/want. this is why women are sluts, they are still choosing the best, the only difference is that there is a lot more of the best now.

This.

/thread

I'd want to hug her, if not for the possibility of getting a crushed ribcage.

>mmhmm so now you've become so compassionate and caring for someone you don't know and the human race?
Yes, but not for the whole human race, for white women.

>what's the last charitable thing you've done to help someone less fortunate?
Why do they have to be less fortunate? Why can't I help my neighbour, and feel good about it? I help them all the time, some of them are wealthier than I am.

Charity begins in the home, then the street, and then the community. The people who talk most about charity usually aren't the ones doing it, and they call people who are actually charitable with their time "selfish".

Less sluts=longer, more stable relationships.

Fall of Western Civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

SAGE IN OPTIONS

>compassionate and caring
Even sociopaths value social order if they're smart. It's nothing to do with an abstract sense of altruism and self-sacrifice, it's just better to live in a place where society isn't falling apart thanks to degenerate behaviour.

Is that arm supposed to be impressive or what? And what the fuck is that hair?

STDs

Unfaithfulness (both for men and women) is wrong.

More like they're approaching the 40.
The 40 are the new 30 today.

It really surprises me how normies cannot come up with an idea as to why it's actually bad if woman are sluts. Can you not imagine that a person who is constantly having sex with different people, will find it difficult to stay in a relationship with just one person? Old habits die hard and that is also proven by statistics, which determine that the more sexual partners you have, the less likely you are to stay with just one partner.

In order to raise your children properly, you need a stable relationship. Single mothers are raising failures.

There will always be liberal women and there will always be MUH FAMily women. The progress of society does not depend on how many people a woman wants to sleep with. Things like happiness and marital status are also affected by n other social facts

Actually, instead of creating an "enemy", why don't we discuss how we can better educate people on how to protect themselves from STD's and unwanted pregnancies. And for those that DO opt for a monogamous life, give them advice on how to have a good marriage

Seinfeld got it right with a metaphor
>Women can always put out the trash
>and a Garbage Man will always come pick it up

They were being raised with the idea that there is nothing wrong with being promiscuous, that having a lot of pleasure is super important and that single mothers are as good as married couples, except for money.

Doubt that? Read any magazine for teenagers.

Be honest and tell me you'd settle down with a girl like that

>Actually, instead of creating an "enemy", why don't we discuss how we can better educate people on how to protect themselves from STD's and unwanted pregnancies

Not being a degenerate who has sex with multiple people is a good start.

Shame about the man hands and sausage fingers.

I would.

Her arms look like they're fucking bolted on. Barely even fit her body.

We're all lonely betas

I don't know her, so I can't say anything about her.

Lindsay Lohan was a great beauty. She was rich, had a great body, was admired.
Would you settle down with her, in her prime?

>asking Sup Forums
80% is /r9k/, the rest is underage

Only argument against

>Muh degeneracy
>Muh no Waifu material.
>Muh Virgins.
>Muh no social skills.
>Muh shitpost and can't fuck.

Just like some of you are retards, some women are sluts.
They have their place.

>One time for my LA Sisters
>One time for my LA Hos
>Lame shitposters can;t tell the difference.

Bro, you don't go around telling people what they could be doing differently in their life unless you're a douchebag. If they want to live that way, let them. Don't get on some high-horse as though you're some superior because you're not.

Sluts hurt themselves:
>statistically, you're more prone to STDs
>statistically, you're more likely to be depressed
>women have a higher chance of being harmed by a potential sex partner, having many sexual partners shows lack of good thinking
>higher chance of being left suddenly/cheated on
>pregnancy scares
>turning 30 and finding out no one wants to marry you because of your past
>loose pussy full of warts

Sluts hurt their husbands:
>statistically, your eventual marriage will be a lot more turbulent
>sluts lie about their past to their husbands, and when he finds out it destroys the marriage
>sluts are cheaters
>sluts are gold diggers
>sluts make terrible wives
>sluts are incapable of loving their husbands

Sluts hurt their children:
>sluts make up 100% of all abortions
>sluts make terrible mothers
>more than 40% of single mothers live in poverty
>the annual cost for child care averages over 40% what the median income for a single mother is
>children born from teenage mothers are more likely to have health problems, both physically and psychologically
>children without a father figure are more likely to grow up maladjusted or go to prison

Sluts hurt society:
>45% of single mothers receive food stamps, paid by tax payers who can keep their legs shut
>25% of single mothers don't have health insurance, meaning its up to tax payers to pay for her herpes ointments
>sluts demand, year after year, for free birth control from the government so they can keep on slutting it up
>sluts are causing divorce rates to skyrocket, and marriage rates to plummet
>men are literally dropping out of society because they can't find a non-slut to marry

but OH! THEY'RE NOT HURTING ANYBODY!

the likelihood of any children they may squirt out not having a stable childhood- by that i mean to say that there's a greater likelihood that the parents divorce. as long as both parents (by blood) remarry and are emotionally present during the child's upbringing, the kid can be mostly ok (or at least pretend convincingly); however, without at least two strong parent figures- one feminine and one masculine- the kid's invariably going to have issues. interestingly, the absence of a father figure is exponentially more dangerous than the absence of a mother figure. if any of this is unclear or you want to know more, i'd be glad to expound.

why would you post a photo of a single mother?

When used the right way condoms have high efficiency in preventing pregnancy and other STD's(98%)
advocatesforyouth.org/publications/publications-a-z/416-condom-effectiveness

implying you can actually see how rusty the proverbial lock is. which you can't

No problem until the woman decides to get married and some poor sap is deceived into thinking that she loves him and wants to have only his children and only his cock. No man is capable of understanding the lies and deliberate cruelty that ooze naturally from these women. They are so good at providing sexual and emotional satisfaction initially that men are defenseless.

>Greek anatomy courses

Not being a degenerate has an even higher efficiency.

Also STDs are hardly the biggest problem when it comes to promiscuity.

sounds like a good time