Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon
youtube.com/watch?v=eVlOC0bpFq0
youtube.com/watch?v=LuVLjAhsw-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also
>Rare tier
T, I2c

R1b RH- negative Neanderthal here. Feels good being a separate species of ape from Homo Sapiens.

Turkey looks like a wheel of fortune

R1a Rh+ here. Also can somebody redpill me on blood groups and thier connections to ethnicities/species?

Turkey is like a genetical mix of everything, and that makes roaches so subhuman and inferior

RH+ means you are genetically related to the Rhesus Monkey, which has a link to Homo Sapiens (Africans).

redpill me on G haplogroup

Just got my results, didn't expect so many different ethnicities. Does this mean I'm kicked out of Sup Forums?

Feels bad man... ehh at least I am direct descendant of Aryans.

>0.8% Sub-Saharan African
REEE get out.

>the average American

Fucking Americans...

It means that you have colonial ancestry with a slave ancestor. Not uncommon.

Your progeny will be muslim, so it evens out.

Oh boy here we go again....
People who dont understand Haplogroups

I understand haplogroups. What's your problem?

They have almost no impact
also this would mean that spain and ireland are the masterrace (LOL)

They indicate origin of your ancestors from the male line. For an example R1 haplogroup indicate DIRECT Aryan ancestry. And yes, the Celts are better than Germanics, so are the Slavs.

>Pure White Aryan tier
I1
>God tier
N1c
>High tier
I2a, I2b
>Excellent tier
G
>Shit tier
E3b, J1, J2, Q
>Nigger tier
R1a, R1b

>I1
Subhumans which got ARYANED, because they were technologically and racially inferior. Just as the redskins later.

Its what makes germanic peoples blonde, blue eyed and tall. R1 are just shitskin invaders.

>blonde, blue eyed and tall.
Nah, it's the other way around. R1a people are claimed the ones who spread Blonde hair mutation (which is said to originate in present day Ukraine, urheimat of the Indo-European volks).
>muh height
niggers are also tall I guess that makes them master race

Its also the only haplogroup that originates in Europe. Rest are sand niggers from middle east or caucasus.

>Genetic research published in 2014 and 2015 also indicates that, Yamnaya Proto-Indo-Europeans who migrated to Europe in Bronze Age were overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[30]
Top fucking kek shitskin manlet.

>Genetic research published in 2014 and 2015
I guess they Proto-Indo-Europeans were also black, and transsexual. Within 50 years (((they))) would most likely create such researches.
Also Yamna culture was more R1b than R1a, and R1b haplogroup is more connected with Brown and Red hair, while R1a was more popular in the nothern Indo-Europeans, who were blonde haired.

Why glorify shitskin migrants when I1 is the only native European haplogroup?
>inb4 muh "aryans"
This is 100 year old race theory. There is nothing good to be related to indian poo in loos and iranians.

Could be that everyone was mostly dark-eyed and dark-haired...

I mean, it's pretty likely that R1 gene carriers were the first to posses light-coloured hair and eyes, as that haplogroup is found all around Europe, and so is that aesthetic trait.

Rank these components

N/C European is obviously god tier

I'm Portuguese, Norwegian, Russian, and German.

MUTT, so what the fuck ever.

Light pigmentation traits had already existed in pre-Indo-European Europeans (both farmers and hunter-gatherers) and long-standing philological attempts to correlate them with the arrival of Indo-Europeans from the steppes were misguided.[31]

Link the research, this goes against all archeological evidence thus far.

.>B-BUT SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE

Spergs ON SUICIDE WATCH
Eternallly btfo by science and common sense

This clearly says they are part Asian.

I1 people where subhumans and were conquered easily.
>This is 100 year old race theory. There is nothing good to be related to indian poo in loos and iranians.
We conquered them, as well as we conquered everything from gaul to Takla Makkan. Feels good.

>J2
>ancient Mesopotamian master race
>not at least high tier

How do we reconquer Anatolia, Centra Asia and Tocharia?

Autosomal DNA >>>>> haplogroups when it comes to deciding who's white or not

>pure whites are subhuman
Ok shitskin manlet.

Yes, but haplogroups are a better meme.

You have to go back to caucasus nigger.

We've been breeding here for thousands of years, if you need "science" to tell you who's White, then you're on the wrong path, lol.

So I'm guessing the best representation of a 'pure white' person is someone who looks like that guy from the movie "Powder"? With blue eyes and blonde hair? Explodes in 10 minutes of sunlight? Has blindness or cataracts by age 3 or something?

True

>According to research published in 2004, Adolf Hitler, dictator of Germany during 1933–1945, likely belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E-M35 ("E1b1b1"), a haplogroup which originated in East Africa about 22,400 years BP.[62]

Seems legit.

the evil hunter-gatherers that didn't get along with I+R mensch, basically feral white mountain niggers meaning The Caucasus

Which Haplogroup would Gandalf be?

seems too generic, he probably belonged to the subclade E-V13 which peaks in Albania nowadays and is neolithic in origin
>inb4 Hitler was Albanian

I am descended from Niall of the Nine Hostages.

"""Pure Whites""" are inferior and would still do shit in forests without even knowing how to make a wheel (*kʷekʷlo), or how to ride a horse (*ék̂wos), without my volk (*wel). We created Europe, not some snow niggers running in the woods or middle eastern immigrants doing some shit on a field. This is our continent now.
I would, but our Russian brothers dislike us, so living there would be terrible for me.
Weren't they actually evil farmers that mostly died out because of a plague?

This might be true, however I guess it's a kike propaganda and he was actually R1b or something.

Prove with autosmal DNA slavs are not white

Otherwise kys

>Napoleon Bonaparte belonged to haplogroup E1b1b1c1* (E-M34*). This haplogroup has its highest concentration in Ethiopia and in the Near East (Jordan). According to the authors of the study, "Probably Napoléon also knew his remote African patrilineal origins, because Francesco Buonaparte (the Giovanni son), who was a mercenary under the orders of the Genoa Republic in Ajaccio in 1490, was nicknamed “The Maur of Sarzane

WE

WUZ

>The Israeli politician Benjamin Netanyahu, who has served four times as Prime Minister of Israel, belongs to haplogroup R1a-Z93 (Jewish Y2630 subclade) according to his brother's Ido's DNA test at FTDNA.
>tfw the leader of the kikes is more aryan than hitler

So, if I got myself tested it would only show my fathers side of the family? That would be great since I know my mothers side. I have more than 6 different european nationalities from my mothers side.

no these people are hunter-gatherers, they are european almost scandi-like, they are slavers and raiders and they like islam because it gives them all the excuse they need to live that lifestyle, farmers hehe funny.... again they are feral white mountain niggers and nobody likes them except ooga boogas if like means fear and respect

Step up your game.
Snow niggers BTFO.

"Snow Nigger"?

It depends on the test you choose. The haplogroups indicate ancestry of your fahter, your father's father, father's father, et cetera.
Present day caucasians are mostly dark haired and dark eyed, however many of them are descendants of the Sarmatians, thus some of them also inherited typical European genes.

Oh cool.
I'm just a bit conflicted about giving out my genetic information to some database...

And what will they do with it? Also I'm pretty sure that sooner or later giving out your genetic information would just be a normal thing, thus nothing to be worry about in my opinion.

those are chechen niggers. their haplo is J2
i'm asking about G

When I tell Sup Forumsturds that us Pakis are just returning home when we come to Europe they get mad

But you are only allowed to come back to the Stepeps and only when you are R1b.

*R1

Stop bullying Otzi(G2a).

How do I find that? I already had my 23andme done some time ago. Where would I look on there?

>R1a better than I1

Ahahaha,in what game?

>R1a god tier
the inbread slavic cousin of true indo-european aryan master raec

Pseudo science

I don't like how politicized race has become recently.
I can easily see both ends of the spectrum having me put under some sort of a "problematic" group of people.
I can see some race relations minister looking at my results and going yeah he's too German for my liking, or on the other side whatever influence I have from my father's side of family could make me not quite white enough and thus problematic.
But again, if those kinds of people come to power we will have more problems than that.

anything in red is suicide tier

Funnily enough Slovenia and Serbia are like 14th-15th globally in suicide rates.
For some reason, hardcore muslim countries are the lowest. Funny, all things considered.

>Croatia has more Jews than Serbia
Top kek.

I1 were conquered by R1 people, because they were inferior.
You have to take y-DNA test. Also we are just memeying it actually only indicates if you are DIRECT descendant of Aryans, I mean that you had R1 ancestor in a straight male line.
>hurr durr everything i don't like/understand is pseudo science
They won't come to power, don't worry. White Aryan people are superior, thus they will triumph.

>tfw american, not fat, and 0% nigger or jew
Feels pretty good

>tfw R1b and RH- but (((23andme))) put me at below average Neanderthal DNA for Europeans

Kek,when?
When has an I1 country occupied by an R1 country?

Funny enough our wikipedia page has said 20k Jews for the last decade, it's obvious there are at least 500-800k Jews here.

Even more proof that Tesla is a Serb.

> White Aryan people are superior, thus they will triumph.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those people would deem me problematic too. Reward me with a bullet...

In prehistory. If R1 people didn't conquer I people, swedecucks wouldn't speak an Indo-European language. Without R1 people, there would be no superior Europa.

So isn't 23andme a y-DNA test? Where do I get one if not? I'm pretty fair skinned, as in rosy red, so it does make me wonder how much of me is from the steppe

If you believe in the afterlife as described in the Quran and the conditions to reach it, let's just say that suicide will not reunite you with your waifu.

WTF i love the holocaust now

But those are R1b people,people from the big 4,who contributed to 90% of the worlds inventions.France,Germany,Britain and Italy.

What has R1a done?

My original post was a comparison of I1 to R1a,not R1 in whole.

>God tier
>R1a

Nice try, Kamil.

R1b-L21 master racist here.

I get that. Just found it funny.
Wonder if they counted the suicide bombers in their stat.

R* = shitskins from central Asia
I* = indigenous Europeans

Shitskin go home

Relax, not everyone has to be white.
We here aren't racist, you can certainly stay.

Can you say WE WUZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seima-Turbino_phenomenon
>Seima-Turbino phenomenon refers to a pattern of burial sites dating around 1500 BC found across northern Eurasia, from Finland to Mongolia, which has suggested a common point of cultural origin, advanced metal working technology, and unexplained rapid migration.
youtube.com/watch?v=eVlOC0bpFq0

Can you check out for the second time if you haven't received any information about yout patternal line? Not an expert on the tests, I know only my haplogroup because of my brother's test.

It is god tier. My ancestors created Europe.
Hi, far cousin.
R* = ubermenschen from Eastern Europe
I* = savages which got BTFO an ARYANED by Eastern Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuVLjAhsw-w

>Where do I get one if not?

YSEQ, possibly

LivingDNA(long wait)
Ancestry
FamilyTreeDNA