DADDY PWEASE MAKE THE MEAN MAN PAY!

>DADDY PWEASE MAKE THE MEAN MAN PAY!

Woah...so this is the power of 40 chess....

3d chess to make america great again!!! USA #1 BABY !!!

that assad feller gots to go!

4d chess, not 40 chess.

maybe ivanka plays, 5d chess and jared plays 6d chess

Trump = the biggest disaster in the history of America

Where this fucking meme is coming from? Why the fuck everybody discusses this dumb bait?

It's 1D-chess all the way down

yeah it’s certainly some sort of 3D chess but looks like Whitey wasn’t invited to the game lmao

NBC news I believe.

Trump is playing Tic-Tac-Toe while Kushner is microing Hydralisks in BW

This is their lamest tactic yet

BE ALERT
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

4+4Chin,Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

this is the man you guys elected..

makes geopolitical decisions based on his daughters tears.

for fucks sake america.

40 chess my dudes!

wow man this is sad. Trump is genuinely losing support.

He's dangerous, he Hates Their Freedom!

>this is a story

pathetic desu

>Make Sup Forums a rightwing safespace again!

BASED #WHITEWOMEN

we should've just elected hillary electon because white goddesses are so good. fuck. i love white women ruining the world and destroying everything of value that men create.

go out and get married so you can get yourself a nice woman and have daughter like ivanka. don't worry you'll have to divorce 2-3 of them and pay them alimony like even trump had to, but it's worth it.

GO BE A SLAVE TO THE VAGINAL JEW YOU IDIOT BETA SEXIST VIRGIN

>ivanka married a jew
>converted to judaism
it makes sense

Trump is a rich man.
Why the fuck should he give a dam about what remains of the middle class?
His job is to oversee the 'transition phase' where the Goy are taught to subside on less resources and become gay/race-mix.

MUH FREEDUMBS!!

looks like the dumbass burger spurdo meme isnt satire after all lel

Your mother is a whore

BE ALERT
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton

.t Kim lee

oh, sweetie, don't you understand? honey, you can't bake a cake without breaking some eggs. for the sake of diversity you've got to live with some terrorist attacks. it's those poor muslim children in syria who we need to worry about. a couple dead white people isn't a problem

You literally couldn't fit in an entire sentence into that quote. Fuck off.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I’m fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven’t forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I’ve been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don’t you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to “Heaven” does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.>

You are beyond stupid.

>Anyone with a brain(Nigel Farage, Ann Coulter, Ben Garrison, Ron Paul, Micael Savage. PJW,Tucker Carlson, Marine Le Pen, Laura Ingrahm, Micael Savage) has spoken out and said the administration has been compromised.

I guess they're all shareblue too? Right faggot?

>NOBODY REALLY DISAGREES WITH DADDY TRUMP ITS ALL JUST SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows that the only people that truly have Trump's ear are Ivanka, Kushner, and Bannon.

And the media now has a new Narrative. Ivanka Trump is our real president.

If true, I don't know which would be more scary, Trump wanting to strike Syria himself after all he has said about US not to intervene Syria, or Trump being able to be influenced like a little pussy.

Fucking orange piece of shit.

>Anyone with a brain
>PJW
Kill yourself.

Fuck off, shill

t_d retards aren't right wing

Is that some sort of little Jew goblin he grabs there? Ugh.

You guys suck at memes
BE ALERT

How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet

Do you read it at all? It's coming from Eric Trump. Not some made up "anonymous sources" or bullshit. And now its making the rounds, rightfully so. This retarded leftist womyn needs to go, together with her globalist shill husband.

the sheer scale of your delusion is sad

BASED BLACK MAN

You know who Ivanka reminds me of? She reminds me of Mr. Krabs' daughter Pearl, from spongebob, where she can just cry and shout daddy in an obnoxious voice and get what she wants.

Your President is a lying sack of shit, he's lining his own pockets. He only cares about poll numbers, to the point that he wants to start wars. You can't just fire missles at another country that hasn't attacked you, without congressional approval. Read your own constitution burgercunt.

He promised universal healthcare, he didn't even try.
He said he wouldn't intervene in Syria, he did.
He said he wouldn't play golf, he spent 13 days golfing in the first 80 days.
He's not leading America towards greatness, he clinging onto aincient technologies like coal. Your education system is about to go through the toilet. If he keeps in power for 8 years, your country is overtaken by China on about every front.
Even the muslim ban, which in my view is a good thing, is being cucked, twice, he can't get it right.

The guy has no vision for America, he's doing things based on feelings, what he sees on fox news and what is best for his polls.

That being said, are you ready get drafted to Shitskinistan or North Gookea to fight a war you didn't vote for?

next stop Islam

is it me or does ivanka keep getting prettier as time goes on?

We were tricked you fucking kike. Bombing Syria foe Israeli interests goes against his "America first" sentiment. Bloodthirsty Israeli should be doing their own bombings and should be met with US military consequences. Theyve crossed every "red line" there is from invasion, meddling in foreign affairs, illegal occupation, forced sterilization, and just being filthy sacks of shit. I really hope karma exists because they're gonna be hit hard.

KYS

>without congressional approval

i'll take every American conflict since wwii, Alex

Is this real?

This is why it's dangerous to elect women into office. Most of them think with emotion instead of with reason. Obviously NOT ALL WOMEN, faggots, but in general you know this is true.

I would literally suck a fart out of Ivankas footpussy

Replace "woman" with "jews" and "emotion" with "Israel"

>Implying he's isn't smarter than you
Kys

Good job. We ought to flood her twitter with that image and ask why she did not tweet about that, or tweet about the almost 50 innocents killed in Church on Palm Sunday in Egypt.

Fucking bitch always ruining EVERYTHING

Bitches are the downfall of civilization, it's all start with whores and it all end with whores

I'm indifferent to PJW but I really don't understand the blind hatred, Goyvin McCuckness I understand, but PJW, i don't understand.

Wow, it wouldn't surprise me that a strong, independant roastie were the cause of WW3... Bitches really do ruin everything

Though, don't let (((them))) let you focus on others

Spotted the t_d retard.
If anyone is invading Sup Forums it's you.
Fuck off back to your reddit hugbox cunt.

It's probably (((Kushner's focus group))).

This is our board now, sweetie

>t_d
how to spot the leftypol shill. go fight against "t_d" on your own website and fuck off. nobody cares on Sup Forums

SEEETHING

This is fun

>all antisemites are Shareblue shills

wtf i love jews now

Kek, (((Kushner))) threw her under the bus.

It's hilarious how you'll get 20 responses from shills just saying inane shit like many of your examples.
THERE ARE NO SHILLS GO BACK TO l.eddit :^)

Ayup

BE ALERT

How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet

>not allowed to bang ivanka
>eternally cucked by kushner
>takes it out on syria

really grinds your paninis

Trump might represent the interests of the remnants of those who worship the memory of the Antebellum South, but he does not embody that era or its worthless people.
So you're wrong.
He isn't terribly worthwhile, though.

Address his points, coward.

>legitimate gripes
>IT'S SHILLS GAIZ MOVE ALONG
He's going to prison, you know that, right?