Sup Forums hates Trump now

>Sup Forums hates Trump now

What happened?

It's just shills.

I give Trump 1 year. The Syria bombing was a big mistake.

Back 2 t_d

Yeah, nothing to do with the jews.

His retarded leftist womyn shill daughter and her satanic Soros-puppet Jew husband have corrupted him.

They need to be purged.

A big fat mistake.

Sup Forums always needs to be the underdog. It's why our memes work desu.

They're scared to go to war. They're all bark and no bite. Personally I am more than happy to have someone else go to war and kill a bunch of Islam scum. I support your troops! Yay Trump!

This desu. Everyone here are just contrarians

Trump betrayed us.

He started doing stupid things. What do you expect? He's still better than Killary

>Yeah, nothing to do with the jews.
not sure I can tell which is which anymore, desu senpai

>Going to war for the jews
This is the MOST cucked mentality to be quite honest

I'd love a good ol' fashioned conquest, but that's not what is happening.

Pic related happened.

Sup Forums always hated Trump, the election just flooded us with T_D shills that are just now starting to be driven away.

>don't want to start a pointless war
>elect candidate who promises to not start pointless war
>candidate does everything in his power to start pointless war
>"why are people mad at candidate?"

Trump is a fraud.

I hate jews that's all.
sage for obvious bait

>obamacare not repealed
>wall construction not started
>taxes not cut
>new wars in the middle east
>goldman sachs cabinet

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Holy shit what the fuck that is not the image I posted.

>america first
>"we're getting out of the regime change and country building business"
>starts 2 wars in less than 100 days
>no wall
>no muslim ban
>no healthcare reform
>no tax reform
>signed away internet privacy

nobody mentioned Jews tho

I hate the Muslims way more than I hate the Jews. Maybe I'd care more about them if Muslims weren't clearly the present issue, what with spreading out like cockroaches and conquering the world through sheer reproductive powers and brainwashing.

I'd side with any group of people if it meant wiping out more chunks of Islam.

pol was getting raided you dumb fucking weeb shit. you also asked this yesterday. and I think the day before. why don't you just fuck off and die already?

Sup Forums unironically supports hezbolah now.

/thread

I still support and will protect, in my own way, President Trump, copy pasta OP.

> MAGA!

Drumphf!

www.shareblue.com

www.cnn.com

www.correcttherecord.com

www.mediamatters.com

They are always there.

Then why am I still virgin gf-less?

100% shills, will be back to normal soon as everyone realize WW3 isn't starting because we bombed a mud hut base in Syria.

JEWS.

>What happened?

>pol is one person and we need to ban a side
kys

Good goy

You're replying to one.

SAH GAY
A
G
E

>leaf

>most of his supporters say that they dont like war
>trump does war

Oh gee, it is as if he actually made promises on war that he later completely broke and actually that displeased his legitimate supporters who didnt want war.

>like trump
>dislike trump
whatever is fine
>you support trump? you're from t_d
you're leftypol shill from march against trump

he's a retard and a liar all he had to do was letting assad alone and btfo isis
let's not even talk about that wall he'll never build

>I hate the Muslims way more than I hate the Jews

It shows Sup Forums hasn't completely been taken over by you plebbit motherfuckers.

Sup Forums is a free thinkers board. Sup Forums is anonymous so ideas can be what matters and the political board is about ideas, truth and no censorship. We may meme most of the day, but people here won't adopt a position just to follow the crowd or whatever.

When Trump came to run, Sup Forums wasn't united behind him. It was actually very split. The thing that at first made Sup Forums seem like a "trump board" was a huge invasion from r_thedonald faggots who started posting here. And then when the actual presidential race became, Sup Forums pretty much united behind the idea that it should NOT be Hillary. No true Sup Forumsack was LE GOD EMPEROR FROG MEMES INTO OFFICE. Most of us here liked the sound of getting rid of globalists and goldman sachs (who he later hired) and stopping the support of terrorist groups (who he is now supporting).

What's happening now is that Sup Forums is switching its support, while r_thedonald faggots still stay behind LE GOD EMPEROR and shareblue/CTR are trying to rally the anti-Trumpism behind themsleves. Basically, Sup Forums is objective and two different groups are trying to swing it to their viewpoint. What's ridiculous is that none of this will work, because its an ANNONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD. Besides, it's only what, some 5000 regular dudes outside the shills? Sure, they have an ok reach through massive shitposting and shareable memes and all, but the efforts wasted here are stupid.

>Leaf

Yep, jeez I wonder why it would make me happy to see bits of Islam bombed away.

Is Momiji free from you trump retards now that you don't like him? Free to awoo for all?

If that makes you feel better, sure.

kys

>I hate the Muslims way more than I hate the Jews.

Rule #1: Always kill a traitor before an enemy

test

sage jews

How many times does this happen each day?

I hate jews.

You idiots have no conception of international politics.

goddamnit doesn't work

we hate t_d now

Sup Forums has powers to see shills where others can't

shills, that is all.

We're just waiting for the next habbening

>t_d
how you spot a retard leftist shill from reddit

A-and you, can go b-back to The_Donald! Ha! [spoiler]They're catching on to me! I better ask my Discord shills what to do now.[/spoiler]

Trump lied, user cried.

>Sup Forums hates Trump now

>What happened?

We have principles.
We don't love HIM, we love the ideas that he stood for.
And if he no longer seems to stand for them then, well... you know how this goes.

>implying Sup Forumsspergs won't take this bait for 300+ replies

Yeah m8 you're definitely not just rationalising his sudden interventionist policies and his sudden ambition to depose Assad. This definitely isn't something you'd criticise Hillary for. You'd definitely not call her neo-con warhawk for taking these very steps.

we're not fucking drones
that said, "hate" is overexaggerated. Mostly disappointment and confusion, we have to wait and see whats going on

>work of art

That's an obvious joke.

Hes a neo con cucked kike. Unlike the donald toer morons we dont like Trump because its kewl to. We did because his beliefs align to ours. Or they did. Right now Trump seems to be doing fuck all or is rolling back much of what he promised.

we need a patriot in the white house to leak shit or work toward getting graham/mccain/schumer out

Hillary or Trump, it never really mattered.
Well, it mattered to them, but not to their masters.
Taking out Assad was part of the plan all along.

"We have reports from multiple sources that false flags like this one – and I cannot call it otherwise – are being prepared in other parts of Syria, including the southern suburbs of Damascus. They plan to plant some chemical there and accuse the Syrian government of an attack" -Putin

Meanwhile US is getting ready to respong in case of another "chemical attack".

If they actually do set up another false flag now that Putin has called them out for preparing it, happenings will be ensured.

Ironic shilling is still shilling. All that matters is that they aren't serious about it.

It's not the same as a lot of the shit that's been on the board.

Can a modern day Picasso please shoop one of those books?

>Everyone I don't like is a Shareblue shill

It should probably the MAGA hat-wearing "Snoo" from T_D subreddit on the rainbow.

I will exchange one rare Pepe for pyament.