Please tell me why the Japanese Ainu looked this way

Why do they have all those Dolmen out in Japan Korea and East China & Siberia?

Were there ancient whites living out there?
TO make it political related, why are we shoved into such small corners as white folk then?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmen#Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people#Origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chashi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Columbian_trans-oceanic_contact_theories#Claims_of_Egyptian_coca_and_tobacco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vikings, or atleast the people before the vikings, you dumb fuck.

The small bodied, compact muscles is the number 1 sign of viking genes. A big head with thick hair growth is also an indicator.

Damn Charles Manson is looking old

Are you absolutely retarded? They have NO viking genes, theyre closer related to Aborignes then Europeans

This guy seems to have lighter eyes than Ol' Manson

bump, genuinely curious on this

>Viking genes
WE WUZ

>even the remotest connection to European DNA
>THEY WUZ WHITES N SHEIT
White isn't even an ethnicity, why are white nationalists on Sup Forums so retarded?
If you're an ethic nationalist, at least get the ethnicity right.

Ainus are white?

What?

They have NO/0% dna connection to europeans, they are "White" because they are often white skinned, blue eyed and hairy, despite so much admixture with the asian japanese/koreans

Small bodied? Vikings were notoriously skinny and tall. Basically lanklets. Comparable to modern Dutch people.

Some are..most arent, due to mixing

they arent "european" though

loads of animals adapt or evolve to have "aryan" traits, so its not much of a surprise to me, but i still find it odd that they have dolmens, etc in the area as well which are found in Western Europe

only after they're bleached

Source on any of that?

Ayy das me

sounds like apes to me desu senpai baka

>Aryans

Charles Manson looks like 'destiny's father.

I already posted a blue eyed ainu, there are many more on the net because its a popular topic

in terms of dolmen, i will post a pic but you can look it up, korea has the largest amount of dolmen in the world i believe and japan and siberia have them in gigantic numbers as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmen#Korea

They are also not related to Europeans
second paragraph:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people#Origins

There are actually countless more connections between the far east and the west, i can name more if you want

One of the weirdest is that the oldest Tartan in the world was found on 6 foot+ tall blonde mummies in china from 4000 years ago

to me all of this just proves that hair and eye color has nothing to do with being european or not

WE WUZ JAPANESE ND SHIT

forgot the pic

there acre actually loads to look at from that region

What surprises me the most is how similar their Chashi is to the Moat and bailey used by the Normands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chashi

Gotta get back. Back to the past. Samurai Jack.

I absolutely agree. In fact, R1A AND r1b BOTH come from asia fairly recently as well

The R genes actually evolved way out in east asia 240000 years ago as well

Im NOT anti-white

to me, this is evidence that different "aryan" races used to populate the northern hemisphere and have since been "squashed" down into one place

How? We're not related to them

Wow!! I have never heard of any of this actually, thank you!!

Its funny because the normans were composed of various groups from the east as well as europeans

for example, the Alans were an asian blonde, red haired blue eyed, green eyed, tall, etc race that lived across asia and east europe

they built mounds and things as well and they became part of the normans

to be fair, there are some ancient "connections" between vikign culture and ancient asia(a large amount of asian countries trace their ancestry back to this ancient god who brought them all of their knowledge, named shenong...notice when you google ancient pics of him, he doesnt look "asian")

I think BOTH cultures were influenced by a more ancient one, probably from the northern regions between the two lands

Snorri said it was called "Asaland' home of the "Aesir" in "Asgard"...kinda reminds me of "Asia" which Snorri said was where Asaland was

They wuz VIKANGS?

Paraguayans also have one of those, and it's weird cause south american natives can't grow this type of beards.

Lol, I think Vikings are related to the real Kangz fer sure, but the Vikings werent them

It seems like Vikings are mix of Aesir and Indeginous European blood, with more Aesir blood than other Euros

Damn, I havent seen this, I love making these threads lol

South America actually has a LOT of myths of "aryan" sounding people in ancient times, they even have some residual genes show up

Im sure youve heard all about the ancient tall, red haired people of Easter Island right? there is a lot of evidence that they either originated from or made it to South America, they have the same types of statues found all over west coast south america

You can also easily get to all of these places from the north pacific via the flooded bering straight circa the ice age, pushing survivors everywhere including the atlantic

In all of these stories, these "gods" are the ones who taught mankind civilizations

thinking about it, theres alot of evidence that the Egyptians had sailed to the Americas already, i wouldn't be surprised if the vikings managed to sail even further.

Aztec Prophecy (maybe after getting some visit by vikangz?)
"In time, white men will come out of the eastern sea in great canoes with white wings like a big bird. The white men will be like a bird with two different kinds of feet. One foot will be that of a dove, the other of an eagle. A few hundred years after the arrival of the first white men, other white men would arrive with both feet as a dove."

Egyptians:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Columbian_trans-oceanic_contact_theories#Claims_of_Egyptian_coca_and_tobacco

there's a chance that the Zodiac is just literally a Map of the coastline, giving Seafarers a very reasonable way to navigate.

Also: the connections between the Pyramids of Asia - Egypt - South America are quite staggering (not just architecture but positioning and mathematical connection)

Ainu maybe another piece of the puzzle here

There's also the blonde skulls of Paracas, a friend of my family sailed from easter island to the continent without any previous training besides being polynesian, and they reached the closest point to the island in a straight route.

It's not impossible that ancient civilizations had reached the americas and we just don't know enough about it, there's also the option that we have a common global civilization that's older than any of the know ones and spread certain costumes across the globe.

we know that's you thor heyerdahl

Plus, the "Viking" blood(The Aesir/Proto-Proto Indo European people)

There are Indo European words used today in European languages such as mother, father, sky, worm, spit, etc that are 15000 years old, and they have played a role in languages from the Americas to Asia and Europe

We know that at this time, there was an ancestor to both sides of the planet called the ANCIENT NORTH EURASIAN group..Look up the Lake Baikal mummy from 24000 years ago way out int he Altais that is related to the Europeans, Asiand and Naive Americans

We know that at this time, the R gene group was still in asia, in fact the mummy was Basal R(which evolved from other groups, so there could be nearby "cousin" haplogroups that formed the Ainu for example)

My point being that if they were living this far east during these time periods, they could have EASILY crossed the land bridge

which explains why so many native americans have myths of red haired giant cannibal groups living int he north part of the continent

Oops the first aprt cut off, I was going to say that the Aesir blood was all over north Eurasia

Oh and I wanted to mention that it was confirmed the vikings went to north america and that was very harsh sea, its always possible that in other remote times they went elsewhere

>there's also the option that we have a common global civilization
This was confirmed for me by the the 15,000 year old antediluvian words they discovered

Also the fact that Agriculture popped up THE EXACT moment all over the world...not for every groups of humans, but the first time it popped up in each different land was all at the exact same time

I can name more similarities, but i wotn go on too much righ tnow, it is obvious the people had some sort of communication with each other, it wasnt a slow trickly that moved across the planet through obscure paths for ten thousand years or whatever, in fact all these groups around the world mention that these things were brought to them, you never hear stories of people inventing it on their own

ALSO I had never seen these blonde skulls, only the red haired ones, so i will be looking into that now thanks!!

bump, this shit is interesting to me sorry folks