Nigger problem

>What good do blacks bring to white civilisations? They commit crime, rape and breed with white women.
>What can be done to stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=epj5pXCw_i8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UB6agDZzPzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've just been browsing black Facebook and I put aside my normal disdain for them.

They're pretty fun when you don't have to come in contact with them. I just wish they could be their best selves more of the time.

And black nerds are the coolest but there aren't enough of them. :(

Even smart niggers (see cap and gown in pic) get into trouble.

>tfw he loved to dance

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.
Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats.

Family upset at the white man who was forced to take action against the robbers, who happened to be black.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

>They're pretty fun when you don't have to come in contact with them.

Pic related

This man shows himself to be evil, plain and simple.

He needs to be investigated by the local authorities for his hate-filled bragging rant about shooting a dog.

If this man were white, the internet would rise up and get his Youtube channel deleted and he would be reported to the police.

Further, the NFL sports team he seems to admire so much would make an official statement disavowing him and his actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=epj5pXCw_i8

Decrease or stop immigration for african countries

Slash the welfare state

Make abortion easily accessible for them

Sterelize prisoners

>What good do blacks bring to white civilisations?

I was attacked by a pack of wild niggers wearing Chicago Bulls attire on saturday night around 11pm. Just walking on the sidewalk minding my own business when these feral monkeys attacked me. It's going to be a long hot summer in Madison WI so far every night niggers attacking, robbing, shooting, killing White people! All Niggers from Chicago!

>Slash the welfare state
I would literally give up all my Earthly possessions if I we could cut every fucking penny we give to blacks.

>and breed with white women.
that's not true. white women hold them as pet from time to time.

>cut every fucking penny we give to blacks.

Niggers are a waste of money.

>Pic is a nigger showing off the new magazine for his revolver.

Blacks are evil.

Never let them babysit your kids.

Never let them dogsit.

sterillization of every single black on this planet.

>why do blacks exists
To remind us we need segregation.

If you are serious you are fucking disgusting

You can't do anything, user. Sad truth. Best advice:
Wait for their birthrates to decline.

>I've just been browsing black Facebook
>black Facebook

niggers have their own facebook?

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Here is an African trying to build a plane
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

Last time I checked whitey, we wuz kangs n shiet, so you lucky to have us here

>lucky to have us here

Lost.

NO buyers remorse
You bought them cheap.
>NO RETURNS.

i didn't know this was YLYL

>You bought them cheap

I didn't buy them.

No nigger alive today has ever been a slave in the US.

No white man alive today has ever owned a slave in the US.

It's really quite simple. No mo gibs. Gibs create an unhealthy dependence on the state. It encourages individuals and entire communities to rely on the welfare state while taking away their self-worth (yes yes I know it can be debated they never had any) and desire for self-improvement.

We will never elevate our civilization by attempting to force 21st century culture and technology on others no matter whether we're talking individuals or entire countries. What people and nations need is the opportunity for self-discovery and self-actualization. Nobody can really give that to anyone, any interference is counter productive. Western culture needs to learn to let people learn and work for themselves or it's all meaningless. If people die along the way from lack of want that's their problem - interference thus far has only made the world hate us rather than being grateful.

Never trust a Shlomo with a bargain on cheap farming equipment.

>To remind us we need segregation.

Underrated post.

This young Florida woman needed a roommate so she let a nigger be her roommate because of all the "blacks are just misunderstood" propaganda in the media and schools.

>Miami woman doesn’t remember Valentine’s Day attack

>Recovery not complete — she still needs physical and speech therapy

>Her new roommate was charged with attempted murder

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html

Never give a nigger a key to your home Anons.

There is a solution...

Nigger vs Cop

Try not to get erect.

youtube.com/watch?v=UB6agDZzPzU

the nigger is pleading not guilty. amazing.

At least the local T-Shirt makers grt some $, niggers always make shirts that are 5 sizes to big to honor there fellow drug dealing, thieving loser friends/family.