THE REASON TRUMP IS ABOUT TO NUKE BEST KOREA

Alert!!
Ivanka found out about pic related.

Time to wipe out those muh beautiful babies in a tidal turbo nuke storm!

ITS TIME.

Trump isn't nuking shit, Ivanka isn't pulling strings, Bannon isn't going anywhere. We know your narratives and were aware of your brigade.

Lol.
>See how bad they are doing in a random picture and talk shit without knowing the context
>Let's kill everyone because we are doing better

I won't defend the DPRK regime but this smells like a jewish trick.

>OMG LOOK THEY ENSLAVED THEM KIDDIES START A WAR WITH A NUCLEAR POWER IMMEDIATLY

Are you aware of these nuts in your mouth?

What narratives ? Trump bombed Syria like a good goy on the advice of Kushner,it's a fact.

Bannon seems to have lost the influence he had on Trump.

>Says an increasingly nervous man for the Sevent Thousand time in the las 96 hs

Oh no

that sucks!

You will never be white.

Do the crime pay the time little turds

who even cares anymore based jews now where the fuck is my happenings schlomos

I'm not kidding. Send those pics to Ivanka on twitter. On the off chance all this bullshit about her whining convincing Trump is, there is a very small probability we could get Best Korea destroyed.

holy shit you faggots are still here? get the fuck back to your shitty subreddit

females and their emotions will be the death of us.

Five years old children can provide more economic value than the average college student.

Amazing.

You will never be free from the Jews.

Just end it all. Russia/China please spare me I just want to watch the americans get annihilated as they deserve before I die

>oh no people have jobs in north korea, even kids have jobs
>everyone has to have high unemployment like the west!

Erybody has 2 jobs in NK:

Official and illegal.

Get fucked shills. You aren't fooling anyone.

they look like they're playing...

Maybe I am a shill, maybe I am paid by Putin but this is true either way.

>I bet you money you will making excuses for the guys for every broken promise in the near future.

A glimpse into the future:
>10 years later
>Syria completely annihilated
>Iran completely annihilated
>Palestine completely annihilated
>Putin overthrown and brutally killed by angry rioters
>Russia taken over and divided into 200 little states
>all Trump's doing
>"naaah this was all 6gorillionth-dimensional chess, Putin is secretly alive HURRRRRR"

tl;dr: Trump will do the polar opposite of what you elected him for and you retarded cunts will still be defending him.

Daddy...? The...the children...

Daddy...why are the children doing that?

Why are they working, Daddy?

Daddy, children shouldn't be working.

You're not going to let the children work, are you Daddy?

>the fate of the world now depends on what scary pictures Ivanka sees

yfw you just realize you were a child slave doing illegal mining work when you thought you wrre just playing playing in the sandbox

Sad children, FUCK

WHO SHOULD WE BOMB NOW

What's so bad about child labor, anyway? As long as they're paid, rest enough, and can feed themselves properly, it's fair game.

>Russia taken over and divided into 200 little states
How is this bad u retard? Modern Russia cosplays USSR with friendship of nations and so on.

>Republics proclaim independance
>Russians get hate and anal repressions
>Russians are treadet worse than dogs
And now russians want to return to old borders and they still think russians are loved universaly. Russians are ineducable.

Oh shit, I'm now #MENTALLYHILL. But seriously we cant let Drumpf get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Adults get about 2-3 $ a month. And they still have to work on illegal jobs like in Cuba.

We need to find some baby footage of bad things happening to jew babies in Israel.

I dont believe the media man but...why are my instincts telling me this true? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAk

kids working is redpilled. It increases birthrate

>Sweden
>based jews
Aways the jewish puppet.

Yet Ivanka is perfectly willing to chop part of her son's dick off.

Women were a mistake.

Ignore the shills.

>images.duckduckgo.gif

Mestizo scum, stay in your own country.

those kids would get shredded by apaches because they look like insurgents planting IEDs

Not saying it's good or bad, just saying that claiming that Trump didn't break his campaign promises is retarded.

Shill here AMA

But...I am in my own country...

Flags are hard for burgers

>"Look at these poor abused children! We need to save them!"
>Proceed to nuke the shit out of them

Stay there.

Ah, the "Think of the children" stories are starting. Invasion soon to come.

lmao you guys are such fucking faggots. the more you shit up Sup Forums the more we will shit on your alt-right subreddits. i can think of several edgelord echoboxes that we can get shut down pretty easily. keep it up kiddo.

'but, but, but Trump won't appoint (((Goldman Sachs))), Trump won't demote Bannon, Trump won't promote jews, Trump won't bomb Syria, Trump won't call for so called "regime change", Trump won't spit on his base, Trump won't side with the globalist pedophiles.'

>keep it up kiddo.
Wanna Triforce there tough guy?

Daddy.. bomb NK and I will that special secret thing you like so much.. please Daddy

No he isn't, yes she is. yes he is. Who gives a fuck.

Does this mean Trump is going to start a civil war in the US, to free all the kids that are being used as sex-slaves by elite pedophiles?

Pizzagate War

You have never seen a railroad before, do you?

What are those kids supposed to be doing?

Kind of looks like they're slacking

Daddy please....please bone me harder daddy!! XD

Can anyone send this pic to Ivanka?

Would rather directly have the jews working for me instead of having non jews puppeted by their jew masters.

pipe down you literal nigger

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DARE Question the sad photo?

You had to google Triforce ¿didnt you?

To fellow Sup Forums users who keep getting scared of larpers: Nuclear War will not happen.
Korean War 2: Electric Boogaloo, sure, but not world ending Nuclear War. US, China, and Europe will be safe:

>NK doesn't have the capabilities to strike US
>Even if they were to use nuclear submarines (which they don't have), they're old Soviet leftovers that'd be detected and immediately stopped by any modernized nation (including SK and Japan)
>If shit hits the fan, China will not side with NK. Despite being a pretty evil state (imo), they're incredibly sane and well organized.
>Were NK to use Nuclear weapons, it'd only reach SK or Japan; their arsenal isn't large enough to spark all-out nuclear death
>Again, China will not side with NK, to them they're just a pawn, like Syria is to Russia.
>They have nothing to gain from warring with US.

For Syria:
>Russia is not interested in Nuclear War; they want to expand their spheres of influence like everyone else, but are shifting toward isolationism.
>Even if Syria hits the fan, armed combat won't culminate into Nuclear War; the war will never reach European, America, or Russian soil.
>Syria would be split up, a western dictator will be instated, and that'll be the end of that

tl;dr: Spooks and larpers. Things will get bad, but won't be end of the world. You will be fine.

THE SOBИET PROПAGANДA MAЧHNE IS STRONG AND WELL I CEE!!!

in the meantime, my seven yo brother also learns merit of working for real money and why the fuck not, i guess we will see a lot of media attacks like that for all other countries Trump will bomb the shit out. He really up'ed the tempo.

That's your new globalist pedophile ally and/or boss. You are now with Rick Cuck Wilson. Are you happy, faggot?

North Korea should have been regime changed since a long time.

If there is really an attack, then it's long overdue.

Not gunna lie, former Kim Jong Un voter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Why was he meeting with China when the strike happened? Kushner won a debate is all that's been claimed, but because of the meeting with China at the same time its too coincidental

Don't leave spic trash.

>Ivanka found out about pic related.
ITS LITERALLY HABBENING!!!!!!!!!

>fug, Trump did something I disagree with, I guess I'm With Her® now

This theory is gaining more strength by the day

Leave to go were?
To your country United of the Shlomo States?

This actually sounds dope user. Death to Putin. I have nothing against Iran tho.

Basing your judgements on emotions is usually never a good thing

Checked
Leftypol was a mistake

nah, anyone who even brings up triforce is most likely a newfag. i'm sure the internet is a few years behind down there in the jungle though so i'll cut you some slack.

I think Ivanka already knows about bris and is fine with it so..

*trump nukes entire planet*

nu/pol/: don't stress guys, the god emperor is just playing interdimensional dodecahedronal checkers

yea thats how the Internets work....

Is that a pic of a Slaneshi cultist?

so does your villa miseria have wifi or are you still using LAN cables, my fellow "white" man?

You know the 56k modem is working pretty well.

You need to go back

I'm so glad Trump won instead of Hillary. Now we can go to war against Russia AND North Korea!

He truly is (((ourguy)))

Letting Spain colonize South America was a mistake.

>yfw the kids are just playing on the rails

Convert to Islam and beat your women into submission. When they point out that you are a mysoginist you accuse them of insulting your religion.
Repeat
Profit

>kids having to do hard labor
>this is awful
>nuking the kids and their families will help

you Trump shills have completely turned into cancer

whole new levl of shill

But 5 year olds love using tools. Beats being in a boring classroom all day.

Ivanka is pulling tampon strings out of her vagina

this is probably all it is. who the fuck would have 5 year olds work on train tracks?
>train derails
>"i dont understand, we had our best 5 year old orphans lay that track"

who comes up with this shit