Trump to do complete 360 on Borders

There was a thread earlier

Apparently, Ivanka was moved by a documentary on Netflix about Mexican children and cartels. She showed Trump and it also touched his heart. The rumor is that he is going to do a full 360 and go open borders.

What kind of chess is this man playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre
bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/
twitter.com/pandalunluns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're wrong, but thanks for the hilarious gore pic.

>Pic
>Go choke on a cock Mexican filth
>Two seconds later

>360

wrong. he's not putting up the border wall

you gotta admit this post death bantz are good

There is a lot of buzz about this. Glenn fuckin Beck just mentioned it live on the radio. Sources quoted Trump saying "We have to do something bigly about these poor Mexican babies or no one will"

was he alive when they did that?

He's still alive. He just drained his balls and got sleepy

this narrative ( Ivanka moved swayed trump) does not work, is this part of the new script?

yes, there's shit ton load of videos like this, they cut the dick, then arms and legs then go for thekill

top kek

kek this niggas gay as fuck he's sucking his own dicc

Basically Trump is a good goy but very out of touch sinces he's old and mega rich. Ivanka and her hubby have been redpilling him on the globalist agenda and he gets it now. Trump gonna bring open borders and world peace.

Mexican narco vids/pics are the best!

I doubt you remember this meme but
>[citation needed]

>pic
that's my fetish

do normal citizens in mexico have to worry about that sort of thing happening to them?

360 dont you mean 180? lmao ur a fucking idiot no wonder drumpfkins r suburban rural retards

Exactly what comes to mind whenever I see the 360 meme.

If this happens then I have no more hope for this country, as nothing ever good will come from it and hope for a swift death.

>he doesn't suck his own dick
All the cool kids are doing it my friend, don't you wanna be a cool kid?

I'm so glad that you people will be 30% of the country soon

>furfag questioning the intelligence of others.

no
its only cartel shitters

>The rumor

>implying Sup Forums won't take this bait for 300+ replies

nobody has had his dick cut of in my country for probably a thousand years and in mexico its a daily occurrence. im never going there ever

Yes, i got beheaded twice this week.

؜Not an agrument. Go back to r the donald newshit

>360

do you mean 180 or 360 'cause 360 gets you back where you started.

no, at most about a machete-welding cholo
You should, pic related
panqueque

؜LMAO THIS DUDE XD

ooh, Alinsky tactics, nice.

Drunk 1D chess

That's the point, Trump is a jewish puppet, his true initial position was open borders

If you call the cops on the wrong person, rents housing to cartel members or anything more or less you could lose your head. Also en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre I can totally get why "some" mexicans cross the borders

your country isnt on a strategically important position for people to care about controlling anything about it
mexico is a full ancap society where private organizations compete for control of trading routes and carrying rights using any means necesary

Why do they call it the Xbox 360? Because when you see it you do a 360 then walk away xd

the fact you are furry shows just how far you've been brainboozled by the kikes to the point where you're a degenerate with repressed beastiality problems. be gone please m8

Fresh entertainment from mehiko bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/

؜>Projecting

Wow, do kill yourself you god damn retard

I would no longer need women and rarely go out
I'm fucking jelly

>"We have to do something bigly about these poor Mexican babies or no one will"
Oh shit, we're gonna get liberated.

Welcome to Sup Forums, now get out!

and that's why you're a bunch of pussies. All of you white boiis complaing too much about mexico's violence but you don't realize it keeps the population healthy, the world has been peaceful for so little, before that every country was mexico tier, don't fucking say that it wasn't, europe was at war evey 20 years or so.
Even though Mexico is next to the most degenerate country ever we haven't become white cucks who want to commit collective suicide.

I don't have to worry about terrorism ever, not even about narcos i just don't get involved in such stupid shit while all of you may be dead tomorrow thanks to importing mudshits.

who is this fine looking trap user

>he thinks amlo wont import middle eastern war refugees

RIP spine.
RIP my nofap streak.

Maybe stop sending guns to cartels, tell the CIA to stop selling the drugs within america and stop providing intelligence to cartels too, also cut the foreign aid so the "human rights" comission can stop protecting narcos
>muh third worlders blaming us for their faults
>muh america never does nothing wrong
>he thinks cartels would like to deal with mudshit
also on the other hand, amlo is stupid enough to put the army agaisnt him LOL, cartels would be so happy if the army stops helping

well im glad to live in such a stategically unimportant place for drug traffickers. it may get cold up here at times but at least i get to keep my cock

>'sources quoted'
Kys blue

twitter.com/pandalunluns

you're welcome friend

i get to keep me cock too, mohamed
unlike your multicultural inmigrants cartels dont care about terrorizing the general population, in fact they avoid it as it can potentially turn the people who dont care about them (most people), against them. They only care about scaring the fuck out of their direct competition

If true...

FUCK IT. I WILL GO BACK TO PLAYING WOW AND WAIT FOR THE WORLD TO FUCKING BURN.

>he closed his eyes

That's what makes this fuckin' gay as fuck, bro.

Ivanka's tears sound like they're the biggest threat to Trump's presidency. She cries and he attacks Syria and Russia. She cries and he opens the borders. She cries and he doubles the aid to Israel. The fact he is allowing the tears of any woman to sway him in his decisions is a sign of weakness and would promptly cause his overthrow as chieftain of the tribe.

>"We have to do something bigly about these poor Mexican babies or no one will"

Maybe Mexico should do something about the poor Mexican babies.

>Ivanka
She sucks.

Drumpfullstiltskin isn't putting up the wall? Big surprise!

So you folks got duped by this guy..? He would be more hardcore a Democrat than traditional Democrat cuz he has the insanity defence.. kek.. you guys are fucked..

>complete 360
american education

>being this new

Would do

>not the cock in mouth

>Ivanka was moved by a documentary on Netflix about Mexican children

It's sad that I can definitely see that come true.

Did he get super powers from that?

yeah we don't :^)
Take more abbos and mudshits into your cities please

He got whiter.

A-american education working??

Are those the guys slaughtered by your own government?

The sad thing is, I can see this happening.

Fuck this shit.

>I don't have to worry about terrorism
That's because you live in such a shithole not even the sandniggers want to come. In past European wars only 5000/10000 mercenaries fought, the millions of peasants only had to pay extra taxes and get raped if a battle happened close. The problem is education, violence should only be used when needed.

>nobody has had his dick cut of in my country for probably a thousand years

Aren't gender reassignment surgeries covered by the govt in your country?

NARC's fucking up a dealer, or vice versa?

Either way, I love the brutality, and the pure size of how the men in uniform look. Makes the poor fucker look really small and weak. I can't imagine being that dominated. Must feel like shit.

Dude obviously chubbed it up a bit before he took this pic...

No, the army has refused plenty of time to disarm them.
They get here, they're killed by either cartels or the government.
Yeah keep telling you that is all about education

And that's why you need to genocide the natives and not fuck them.

We'd be better off with a female president controlled by a man, than a male president controlled by a woman.

That's why you're a moor.

I for one would love to see a fight between ISIS, other islamic groups, and narcos

I wonder, what does one has to do to deserve this?

Someone on the internet just told me Trump has changed his mind on the border. Guess Ill just take his word for it.

Fake Newstier post

>They get here
Doubtful

>keep telling you that is all about education
It is. The average citizen went to hunger and disease but never violence in the past. Only in WW1 people was drafted and it caused them mental problems (shell shock and sheit). If you educate people into muh racism, make muh racism films and muh racism social media you end up having a bunch of defenceless cucks no matter the violence they experience.

That's right, prepare to get democratized taco.
good bantz but it rings sort of hollow coming from a fucking leaf.

Nobody got duped you fucking idiot. OP Made a claim with nothing backing it

Trump didn't change his mind on the border. The wall is already being bidded on by contractors.

>what does one has to do to deserve this?
In your video? simply go to africa.

>good bantz but it rings sort of hollow coming from a fucking leaf.

The duality of shitposting.

You are probably cutting people into pieces because you are half indian/half half moor. Saw the resemblance between that and an ISIS video?

I'm Jap-French sorry manolo.

maybe its karma and hes done the same thing in this or another life

Do you look European or Asian?

>i know more than you about your country!!!

>Jap-French
Kek, how did you end up in Mexico?

you have to go back

Is it gay?

I dont think it is, or every man jerkin it would be gay.

Lucky dog, why not go on welfare and just suck your own jimmy 24/7.

Whiter than the average moor.