Are you guys ready for the collapse of civilization this september?

Are you guys ready for the collapse of civilization this september?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
youtube.com/watch?v=6j03J4OAYH4
youtube.com/watch?v=2-0C17MW54s
youtube.com/watch?v=6jXazEYi3P8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It won't happen, sadly.

More like every september since the invention of september.

What is going to happen to us then?

But its real, senpai

Pareidolia is a symptom of schizophrenia.

Thinking its an actual face or a "rare pepe from outer space" is fucking stupid, so i agree.

The reapers?

Spoopy

Oh the "Reapers" right?

so september 23rd is when jupiter exits the womb of virgo but after it exits does it continue on towards the dragon? if so what date would it pass into the dragon's mouth?

I was born on September on the 7th hour. Thy will be done.

YOUR PAREIDOLIA IS ACTING UP SCHIZOS

yeah because the world sure did end in 2015 september 23 and 28th with all the blood moons and shemitahs and even the bible predicted shit to happen back then, this time Sup Forums decides the world is ending because this one image from space apparently has a cartoon frog on it

About God damn time nibiru got here. Can't wait for it to btfo this shitty dirt ball called earth.

And of being a human being. Early defensive adaptation to spot predators

But I thought seeing patterns and shapes in natural non man made things was part of the human condition. Why, all those UFO and Mars Structure shows on Discovery Channel told me so! Perfectly natural.

"civilization" collapsed 2015

Then why you still "here"

Remember when the world ended all throughout the 90s?
Remember when the world ended with Y2K?
Remember when the world ended in 2012? Boy those Mayas sure knew.

Except this is the bible...

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

Cassini will crash into Saturn

Happy autism awareness month.

therefore not a credible source.

Your literally posting self-fulfilling prophecies and confirmation bias with bibles incredibly vauge text. Shut up fear mongering JIDF.

Remember last time we could ser hercobulus/nibiru/planet X aproaching our solar system?
Yeah me neither.

What are you, the oracle?

Then why is google hiding it?

The prophecies are happening before our eyes, just as they were written.

WAKE ME UP

IT'S LITERALLY A PICTURE OF SATURN THAT GOT FUCKED UP, HOLY SHIT MY DUDES. STOP GETTING MY HOPES UP FOR HAPPENINGS THAT DON'T HAPPEN PLEASE.

But in September I'm supposed to get NY first job :(

>not one mention yet of the EXACT match with Revelation 12
It's ok go blow up Korea because they don't have a Jew bank

We still have some time, the Anti-christ gets 7 years, and he's not even 100 days in.

Dope. I live in St. Louis.

Nice try, we all know King Nigger/Obama is the antichrist.

Then why didn't the world end? Why didn't he meet literally any of prophecies, while Trump meets literally all of them?

Give me your knowledge senpai!

>"And she brought forth a man child....."

Well, a videogame and anime forum is definitely the place the NSA, Hebrews, and Masons would go if they're looking for the modern definition of a "Man-Child"......

>there's gonna be an eclipse close to autumnal equinox
>planets are located close to the ecliptic in some random zodiacal sign
>therefore the world's gonna end

10/10 logic

>implying we are men
what a fucking sexist, not everyone on here is a man you pig

Early october

mientras no coincida con el 18 todo bien compadrito

I just wanna play Ace Combat 7 first

More like a crash of reality. I'm already feeling it.

>The last dieciocho of our lives

It's fine.

What part of a dwarf system fucking the solar system as the eclipse happens you do not understand?

Yupp! I can't wait. I just quit looking for jobs and i'm totally ready to die

Random thoughts I've had: In every zombie apocalpyse movie (or apocalpyse movie in general) there's always gotta be one last person who died a peaceful death before everything "goes down"; someone who lived and died an ordinary life, and died a peaceful death, before the world started to burn.

>Things are always normal right up until the moment they're not.

>Black Swans are defined by the ignorance of their existence, or the dismissal of their statistical probability.

>In the context of "simulation theory", anything is possible.

You know nothing kid

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=6j03J4OAYH4

Just read Revelation 12 and look up this system on a software program. Also this is happening after the feast of Trumps. And has not occurred since Adam and Eve

Die die die?

And normal human tendencies to look for patterns in otherwise unrelated objects.

>serbia
Not on my watch i dare those kebabs to enter my town .
Thats probably only happening in cucked cifies like Belgrade

wtf is a "dwarf system"?

also, are u guys just larping or are y'all serious?

whats happening in nutshell

This. How do we fix Belgrade?

So basically the system will hurl meteors to our planet becase of gravitational fields? Somethingsomething child something angels and war something something satan?

Dude its fucking nibiru

>So basically the system will hurl meteors to our planet becase of gravitational fields?
sadly yes, and the earth is one big flat target for them to aim at

Thanks for posting :3

How is peru with Kucynski?

BUT JUPITER IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US

Didn't some user say this pic/anomaly or whatever is like 30 years old and not new? We only just became aware if it?

youtube.com/watch?v=2-0C17MW54s

September can suck a dick, 7/7/17 is when the real shit happens.

Belter view that lad

Cheshire cat?

they just had trouble with their equipement when scanning the sky with the infrared, it's not blacked out but just missing part, if you look elsewhere you will find the same kind of shit that is only related to software or hardware issue when they scanned the sky.

Seems like that pepe needs to see the eye doctor, this is no ancient Egypt, Strabismus is fixable :^)

Lol it probably is, but everyone on here loves to LARP and act like the world is always ending

What is so special about that picture really??

Seriously what the fuck is that? Theories that don't include a Pepe face anyone?

As far as we know, it might be always about to end.

Hellz yeah.
Last shall be first baebee

Matthew 24:

What ever happened to Planet X ??

el peruANO

You're looking at it m8

You dumb germans should just raid their mosques, steal their weapons and boom equipment, and retake your country.
Things cant get much worse than they already are over there.
Yeah it's scary but the alternative to not doing so is scarier

It looks like a "Virgin".

:-)

Hell yes, Kek wills it

August 21st is a day after my birthday. Pls be a fake

>Pink Full Moon Tonight with Jupiter in Virgo.....

On the 101st Day of the Year.....

I've found God and am absolutely ready if that is his command. I didn't make the world, so why am I worrying about it? PRAISE

"Dwarf system"

youtube.com/watch?v=6jXazEYi3P8

honestly it cant happen fast enough

people are too cowed and alturistic.. i want to see the look on these "refugees" faces when we start killing them, man woman and baby

>If there was a way to gain divine power by murdering people in a certain pattern then there would definitely be people amoral enough to attempt it.... after all, look at what people are willing to do to each other simply to have the power of money.

"everything was fine when I left."

I for one, am looking forward to the end of the world.

Fuck this place, dude

>tfw we don't have the opportunity to round up the chimping black and rapefugee protesters, turn them out on the street, and chase them out of town naked

>mudslimes and niggers

Relly maeks me thincc