What do you mean I have to follow the law? I AM A DOCTOR!!!!

>What do you mean I have to follow the law? I AM A DOCTOR!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalorders/22439.pdf
wave3.com/story/4301599/elizabethtown-doctor-indicted-on-98-drug-charges
fox5ny.com/news/247878548-story
kwch.com/content/news/Man-removed-from-United-flight-has-criminal-record-419150154.html
cbc.ca/news/business/china-united-airlines-1.4065306
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/14/250.2a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That wasn't a law, it's just a shit clause airlines have so they can kick you out anytime they want.
But why do you worry about airlines when you have barely the money to take a bus?

>What do you mean I have to fulfill my contract obligations?

Im going to your country to get your trash womwn pregnant.

>What do I mean I paid for something and you're trying to bribe me?

>>company over-boarded, which they aren't supposed to do even when they overbook a flight. then they made themselves look really bad to potential consumers. now lost 1+ billion in value as a result.

its called capitalism, stupid.

>MUH LAW
Gas yourself, boot-licking kike.

>not wanting 800 dollars

A company that puts the interest of the employees above anything should be praised.

>Now is not the time for fear doctor, that comes later

SOME DIRTY CHINK GOT HIS ASS DRAGGED OUT OF A PLANE AND NOW NORMIES ALL ACROSS THE INTERNET ARE CRYING

>800 in coupons

the people who establish the value are the investors. when a company that sells something makes consumers feel less confident in buying that service, investor confidence goes down with it.

Tanking your stock is not in the interest of employees. This was all so they could move one employee more one leg to the next airport.

That probably expire after a month or other nonsense

I couldnt have expected anything less from this idiot.
If stand-by passengers cant get seats, then they cant fly. It's not the other way around.

Hey.

HEY

This is an airprane.
I paying customel.

Workers have rights. No wonder why they kill so many journalists in your country.

does no one else see the gigantic ass in the background?

maybe you didn't understand how it works: they already boarded the passenger before they realised that they fucked up. at the point he has boarded, he is not obligated by any legal means to deplane. which is why instead of any kind of legal means it came down to burly swat dude physically removing him off a plane.

and now its probably going to cost some executives their jobs for allowing that to happen on their watch.

>Puerto Rican education

Lmao why aren't you a nuclear testing site again?

Hey. HEY!

This is airprane.

Trying to better your offsprings genetics? Good call, morlock

I do understand how it works, because i worked for a long time for AA. Like people have mentioned several times in the other threads, they shouldnt have kicked him out like that, instead they had to keep increasing the "bribe" until 4 people wanted. But then again , if noone wanted then they should have gotten him in another flight. Now they'll get a large law suit and a PR fuckfest

>Being this dumb
Continue dancing reggeton.

"The passenger who was savagely removed from United flight 3411 is a medical doctor with a sordid history.
Dr. David Dao was charged in 2005 with 98 felony drug counts for illegally prescribing and trafficking painkillers. Prosecutors claimed Dao fraudulently filled prescriptions for hydocodone, Oxycontin and Percocet.
Dr. Dao was also convicted on 6 felony counts of obtaining drugs by fraud and deceit and in 2005 was given 5 years probation.
Dao was also convicted for writing prescriptions and checks to a patient in exchange for sex.
In medical board documents ... Dao denied paying for sex, but indicated he accepted sexual favors from an associate in exchange for reducing a debt that associate owed him.
In February, 2005, Dr. Dao surrendered his license to practice medicine in Kentucky. In 2015 the medical board lifted the suspension and allowed him to practice medicine with some restrictions. Last year, the medical board imposed even more restrictions -- now he can only practice internal medicine in an outpatient facility one day a week.
Interestingly, and relevant to the United incident, one doctor assessing Dao's case said he had interpersonal problems, noting "... he would unilaterally choose to do his own thing." "

Sorry, quoted wrong person.

Boarding ends with the closure of the doors
fuck off commie

Don't fucking give this vietcong a free pass. This guy lost his medical license for several years because he has mental problems, lacking in medical knowledge, profited from selling prohibited drugs, and had a sexual relationship with a woman he plied with drugs.

He got his license back in 2015 thanks to political correctness (thanks Obama).

I repeat, do not give this fucking scumbag a free pass.

Daily reminder that David Dao is a phony doctor, convicted felon, traded drugs for gay sex with a male patient, and lost his medical license due to lack of competency. Don't let him get away with it.

Lol I hope you get raped, you communist faggot

Nice sources faggots

Thank you for your efforts, about $3.50 has been deposited in your account

>a business does a shitty thing because they suck at planning
>they respond by doxxing the guy that was randomly selected
so fucking what? the guy being a shitbag doesn't change what they did, and now they are now just trying to run a smear campaign to make themselves not look bad

Is there a video?

Why there are so many Indonesian sluts in omegle?

>Puerto Rico
You're basically our mexicans. If you really come here no woman over 3/10 will give you the time of the day.

The airline broke the law AND THEIR OWN CONTRACT WITH THIS MAN, then caused someone in their literal custody to be physically assaulted.

Someone should go to fucking prison.

its not about the guy. could've randomly been anyone. thats sort of the point. the person who had that done to them doesn't matter, its the procedure itself. and now its going to bring united down.

>In murica , being convicted for a felony is enougg to get raped and deplaned.

>>What do you mean I have to follow the law? I AM AN AIRLINE!!!!

this guy gets it

state.ky.us/agencies/kbml/finalorders/22439.pdf
wave3.com/story/4301599/elizabethtown-doctor-indicted-on-98-drug-charges
fox5ny.com/news/247878548-story
kwch.com/content/news/Man-removed-from-United-flight-has-criminal-record-419150154.html

How about nobody goes to prison and the doctor apologize for bad behavior?

you're a big guy

Why don't you ask an Indonesian you uneducated spic

Airline broke the law and their own written contract with this man while caused him to be physically assaulted while in their custody.

They are open both to criminal investigation and civil lawsuit at the same time from Mr. Dao.

If I were in their pants I'd stop the well poisoning campaign before they kill themselves with it.

This should mean prison time

Sorry. Didn't see the white shit stain in the red part.

"Boarding" in airline and legal terms refers to the stage of boarding the airplane, which ends when the doors close.

>I am an idiot, the post

Company's first loyalty is to its shareholders. Look up economics before posting you drooling liberal

>"Boarding" in airline and legal terms refers to the stage of boarding the airplane, which ends when the doors close.

Stop lying, UA on their own written contract defines the reasons for which person may be removed from aboard the plane.

THIS IS NOT AMONG THE LISTED REASONS, rule 21

Does that mean when an airline employee asks you to leave the plane that you will refuse to do so? And that you will continue to refuse to leave the plane even when three security guys come on board and repeat that request? Is it part of your master plan to cling to the seat, make them pry your fingers away, and drag you off the plane?

Man, United should have manned up and apologize, instead of wasting money hiring shills like this guy

Isn't selling something you don't have, like tickets for seats you don't have on your plane, a fraud or something?

Reminder that it is your duty, your right, and your moral obligation to make the airline employees lives just as miserable as they make yours.
Every TSA agent, every baggage handler, every pilot, stewardess, lost luggage agent, janitor, executive, every single one of these "people" is beneath even the smelliest shit scrapping from the bottom of a garbage collectors boot.
Until airlines improve their bussiness a thousand fold every cent lost, every second of time wasted, every bad feeling they experience is absolutely 100% justified.

He's puerto rican, he needs to bootlick or he'll lose his benefits

I would be so spinpressed with united if they actually get away with this by saying he was being unruly.

They should go for the Chinese tourist angle.

How about being a decent human being and following the rules of authorities so society doesn't go to shit?

HEY

HEY

THIS IS PLANE

They were 8 $50 coupons that could only be used on United services, could not all be used at once or even multiple times on the same flight, and expire in 1 years time.

Absolute ripoff.

How about you tell the companies to respect human rights first?

16 **

>could not all be used at once or even multiple times on the same flight
Then they wonder why they didnt accept it.
such bs will not go unpunished

Not everyone is a boot licking faggot like you user

How about companies stop booking imaginary seats like Jews?

We got a Rambo here!!! When are we going to Africa to fight lions with our bare hands dude lmao xd!!!

So how do this overbooking thing even work in USA? Don't you have the seat number assigned the moment you buy your ticket, or at least when doing an online check-out before printing the boarding pass?

So they'll sell the same fucking 25C seat twice and then act surprised or what, the ticket has no number and everyone just rushes in and grabs a place as fast as he can?

>kick out paying customers out of your plane because your employees are spoiled brats
Pacta sunt servanda, faggot. Chinkman was right.

This fucking faggot got everything he deserved.

Thats $1billion in a day! "Shares in United Continential Holdings, the airline's parent company, fell by more than two per cent US in New York on Tuesday, after earlier having been as much as four per cent lower. That's the equivalent of about $1 billion worth of the company's market value, gone."

cbc.ca/news/business/china-united-airlines-1.4065306

united airlines stock price dropping by hundreds of millions..

and they haven't even been fucking sued yet

This story isn't going away anytime soon, is it?

>What do you mean this isn't my plane?? You gwailo don't own anything. We buy up your property, we buy up your pwanes too!

>xd human beings are going to lose their job over some man child that couldn't respect his superiors

Disgusting......

When did Sup Forums become the mouthpiece of greedy corporations?

You're bet off not working for such a company.

Now the market share goes to better airlines.

EVEN competition COULD OCCUR.

TRULY FUCKING SHOCKING

> That wasn't a law, it's just a shit clause airlines have so they can kick you out anytime they want.

The law actually says exactly the opposite.

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/14/250.2a

TL;DR - Air Marshalls were legally allowed to remove him from the flight because he became hysterical and to do so without fear of criminal charges with specific caveats as it relates to excessive brutality etc.

United Airlines however is still legally liable for their failure to follow federal regulations in their targeting of who to deny boarding to, as their transfer employees did not have confirmed reserved seating, and were not necessary for the practicability of the flight.

I woul hire you in my company and exploit you to show you the value of a company like United who values employees as family.

Fish are really taking the bait today

united shills on full damage control today haha get fuckedddd

You are one dumb mother fucker.

IT'S A DIFFERENT DOCTOR

It's starting to come out that doctor's name is DIFFERENT.

SLANDER AND DEFAMATION

>I woul hire you in my company and exploit you to show you the value of a company like United who values employees as family.

If united had been treating their employees like family maybe they've fucking wouldve been properly secured transport in advance?

Are you a fucking shill?

Don't (((they))) own United Airlines?

Sup Forums should be writing this man fan mail.

>xd le jews lmao

SO, then we can cause some juice to blow out their brains by making this pieace of shit go bankrupt?

Stop posting the Trump frog.

Ofc he is, that's why he has unironically shown up today, Someone's gotta feed his family

>family

But I am a virgin and my parents are dead. No need to shill for anybody.

Yes, you fucking commie. Private property owners can indeed kick you off of their private property any time they like.

Don't like them rules. Get your own fucking plane.

And it's just the first day

My afrodescendente of direito

>Sup Forums defends a chink criminal
People aren't wrong about the reddit invasion, it seems.

>WE WANT BLOOD FUCK THE EMPLOYEES

Apparently hiring from PR is now cheaper than mexicunts

Just because you wish it to be true (and as much as I wish it was true as well) does not make it true. Planes might be private property but Airline travel and boarding/denial of boarding procedures are absolutely regulated by the Code of Federal Regulations, specifically 14 CFR 250.2a

Then this is your next step, my bou

That's T_D not Sup Forums